Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Need Help With Whatsapp - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Help With Whatsapp (241 Views)

Anyone Else Having Problems With Whatsapp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Whatsapp by Davemarine: 6:20am On Mar 21, 2022
I want to change my WhatsApp phone number to from line A to line B though I'm opening another WhatsApp account with line A immediately

These are my questions:
1. Is it that my line A will automatically change to line B in the phones of those who had my contact?
2. Will I Automatically connect(on WhatsApp) to those who had my line A?(when I open the new WhatsApp with it) Or will my line A become unsaved at the point of initially removing it from WhatsApp their in phones?

Thanks for your kind responses in anticipation
Re: Need Help With Whatsapp by remi4ever(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2022
Number 1 is correct.
Re: Need Help With Whatsapp by Uzomacharles: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Whatsapp will notify those who have your contact
Re: Need Help With Whatsapp by airsaylongcome: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Those who currently have your numbers and an existing chat with you will be notified that you have changed your number. What do you want to accomplish? Maybe people can better advice

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Whatsapp by DeathToAfonja: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
Avoid Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Need Help With Whatsapp by Davemarine: 6:38am On Mar 22, 2022
DeathToAfonja:
Avoid Yahoo Yahoo

Lol, opening Business line

(1) (Reply)

Advanced Diploma In Graphics Design / Getting Traffics To Your Website Or Client's Made Easy / Flutter Mobile Apps Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.