Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,495 members, 7,861,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Divine Location II - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Location II (115 Views)

Divine Location / Divine Location / Divine Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Location II by jonatoye(m): 7:21am On Mar 21, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Divine Location II

WORD FOR TODAY
You can only be what God wants you to be where He wants you to be. You must be divinely located to enjoy divine allocation for your life and destiny!!!
Scriptural Reference
"The LORD appeared to Isaac and said, "Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land where I tell you to live." (Genesis 26:2 NIV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God does not want Isaac to go down to Egypt despite the prevailing situation in his location at the time. We couldn't know the consequences of going to Egypt but we saw the blessing of abiding where God wants him to be; the land on which he dwells became Rehoboth.

Every attempt to go away from where God wants you to be is an attempt to go down. Elimelech and Naomi found themselves in similar situations to that of Isaac but their experience differs because Isaac heard God. The land that appeared to be a greener pasture consumed them.

Anywhere that is not in the plan of God for you to be is regarded as Egypt for you and the word of the Lord for you is that "Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land where I tell you to live." Don't allow the situation of your life or that of the land on which you dwell to be a driving force that determines your location but the word of God.

+ Why are you where you are? Are you divinely located?

Lord! May I never go down, I will always be where you want me to be and be what you want me to be in destiny in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
To go away from where you are divinely located is to go down!!!

Have a Beautiful Week Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

Want More Leads Or Sales? / Reflection 64: Hearing The Voice Of God / Don't Condone The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.