Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,481 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State (17618 Views)

NDA Dismisses 18 Cadets For Exam Malpractices, Brutality, Indiscipline / LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) / Malpractices: WAEC Withdraws 1992, 1993 Candidates’ Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by Kyase(m): 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
FuckDModz:

Did you meet Mr. Pabon and their rusty hospital corper’s lodge?

Haha by Mr pabon you mean the chiurch security man?
Anyways dem don't arrange The lodge now and there's a new first class lodge built at the school premise
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by Kyase(m): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
engrflames:

Interesting, I served in Botem, had a girlfriend serving at Korokoro then

Twele sir grin
Botem is just after kpite from korokoro
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by Preator: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Legalcriminal:
So they are using Christ and Christian as part of school name to disguise

Dey use the name of God to scam.
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by Tohsynetita1: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is why Nigeria Education is worst, I don't like teaching Nigerian students, I prefer foreign students to Nigeria. After all your effort in teaching them, they would be given answers during WASSCE. Both junior and senior WAEC. There are some school that even help their students to write internal exam also. Jamb is the only Reliable and non-porous exam in Nigeria. Even Universities exams worst compared to SSCE exams.
No wonder 14% passed jamb last year.
In short, there's almost no education in Nigeria, Students just kept wasting their money.
Imagine SSCE students that cannot read simple sentence like "Where is my note?"

1 Like

Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Giffted:
abegi, the schools no wise nah why, The malpractice is on every state, even waec nah scam..In this country nothing is even legitimate
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design.. I deliver fast

Including your cheap price for logo and flyer

You be scam
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by Ferrous(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ashirioluwa:
Just imagine someone that have A in mathematics but can’t help her junior one to solve for Y in this simple equation.

2Y - 2 = 4

The funny part is that the lady is now studying Economics in university.

This still surprise me up till today

And she will still graduate at the stipulated time
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by rickleye: 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
This reminds me when I was paid to write the exam for people. 2ce during my first year in university and once when I was a corper.
God Bless Nigeria!
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by Slurity(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:

Lol, its obvious you don't gerrit cool
I did, just turn it to another face of explanation too.
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by bjack02(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Please! Let them visit Zaria, Kaduna state.
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by charlesdinho7(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
i dont blame people going to miracle centres to pay and pass their exams at a sitting. do you know how sad it is to read and fail after result is released? i have done my part by reading, if i cant answer the questions on my question paper, why wont i need an expo?

1 Like

Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by mickyeddi(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Useless olodo oridota students, instead make dem read dem go dey watch big brother. Yeye people!!
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by Ashirioluwa: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ferrous:

And she will still graduate at the stipulated time
I guess so because she knows her ways and her mom is aiding her too
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by Ferrous(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

I guess so because she knows her ways and her mom is aiding her too

That's the funniest thing. Sometimes, when I see some graduates, I began to ask myself how they managed to graduate
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by Ashirioluwa: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ferrous:

That's the funniest thing. Sometimes, when I see some graduates, I began to ask myself how they managed to graduate

Most of them using what they have plus cash to get through.
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by Elidrisy20: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
They will still use miracle to settle the matter
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by qekng40(f): 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Slurity:
I did, just turn it to another face of explanation too.

Okay, goodnight.
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by Donaluta(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
nathan77:

God no go answer your prayer. Why not close your buk cavity close when you have nothing to say, or must you comment?

One wicked man weh dey give expo to students noticed... You be wicked and heartless man
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by FuckDModz: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kyase:

Haha by Mr pabon you mean the chiurch security man?
Anyways dem don't arrange The lodge now and there's a new first class lodge built at the school premise

Mr. Pabon was the principal those days. Good thing they now have a proper lodge.

Did you get a chance to visit the king of Ogoni in Korokoro?
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by Kyase(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
FuckDModz:

Mr. Pabon was the principal those days. Good thing they now have a proper lodge.

Did you get a chance to visit the king of Ogoni in Korokoro?

OK yeah, the man is late now(the principal)

As for the king, we visited him like 4 times
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by ubee(m): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
The Admins of Nairaland.
What do you mean by - "Miracle Centres" ?
The Original news source didn't use the phrase, so why was it necessary for you to do so?
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by Slurity(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:

Okay, goodnight.
goodnight. Nice having a conversation with you.
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by tunnex190: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
ubimagos:
Na their ways, Rivers and examination malpractice, na 5 & 6!

It's not only in Rivers. It's every part of the country. Maybe one is bigger than the others
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by vickydevoka(m): 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Scandium:
Honestly, the level of malpractice carried out during waec exams is very alarming. WAEC needs to do something about it. Maybe find a way to use technology to write their exams. More than 90% of public Schools and private schools inclusive, do aggressive malpractice.
99% of private school
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by Aaay: 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by FuckDModz: 12:28am On Mar 22, 2022
Kyase:

OK yeah, the man is late now(the principal)

As for the king, we visited him like 4 times

I see...
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by God2man2again(m): 4:10am On Mar 22, 2022
Comparing Jamb to WAEC is out of the point, JAMB tests only digitalize objective questions but no practicals or writing exams, so where do we go from here?

The problem of Malpractices is more than castigating blame on one particular area. Teachers, supervisors, principals, officials, parents, society at large are all responsible for this malaise.

Let's look at the bright side instead of the negativity, despite the problem of malpractices, first class graduates have increased in recent years, that is not to say there are no genuine ones or fake ones but the important thing is that children are being educated, it may not be the best because we are not gifted in the same level, a student may be good in mathematics but has deficiency in English language or other subjects. Inbuilt talents or gifts are better, students go to school to fine-tune these inbuilt talents.

The solution is to allow candidates to have the knowledge of they have been taught in the school, this can be achieved by introducing various ways, the teachers can use audio or video Aids to teach, parents must not forced their children to study anything, the society must encourage hardwork, Examination organizations waec and neco should give schools an idea of what they should expect in the coming exams, I mean set of questions that is called area of concentration that will force candidates to read by force, the knowledge gained by the candidates will go a long way to shape their lives.
Both Jamb and WAEC should introduce monitoring camera in each examination venue, school or center.

Lastly, there is no crime free world. No perfection anywhere. The world itself is not perfect, we are managing it. So, there is a big difference between being taught in the school and you sit down and realized that you are not good, then you decide to teach yourself through many ways available.
Self education sometimes, is the best.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by newdawn2017(f): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2022
qekng40:
grin grin grin

What of people whose hope is hung there? cool

Waec just renders some Nairalanders hopeless grin
it's d name for me shocked
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by correctyourself(m): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2022
The waec itself is it not corrupt? There was a time I enroll for a particular subject and I didn't go for the exam, when the result came out they put F9 for subject I did not write, they I actually misplaced my answer script and to cover it up they made it F9.
Re: 'Miracle Centres': WAEC Bans 35 Schools For Exam Malpractices In Rivers State by qekng40(f): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2022
newdawn2017:
it's d name for me shocked
Lol, it is what it is grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scholars Global Tech / Ogun Cancels N25,000 COVID-19 Test Requirement As Schools Reopen / How I Broke Family Tradition With First-class Degree – Toyinbo Hezekiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.