Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Please Help!! How Do We Rearrest A Prison Escapee Who's Roaming The Street? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help!! How Do We Rearrest A Prison Escapee Who's Roaming The Street? (1327 Views)

Kuje Prison Escapee, Abubakar Mohammed Sadiq, Arrested In Kano (Photos) / Police Recapture John Ijamu, Kuje Prison Escapee In Minna / Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! How Do We Rearrest A Prison Escapee Who's Roaming The Street? by justiceseeker64: 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good afternoon Nairalanders, please I have an issue bothering me. There's this rapist who escaped from Benin/Oko prison during the #EndSARS protest and he has been terrorizing his community threatening everyone.

He just threatened to kill one of my uncles yesterday. I dunno how we can get him back in prison since the police in our community are not acting. If you're a security personnel or you know a way we can get him back in prison, please get in touch with me because he's still roaming the community.

He raped a 9 year old girl around 2020 and he was caught red-handed. He later escaped from prison same year during the # EndSARS jailbreak in Benin.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun, please act fast.
Re: Please Help!! How Do We Rearrest A Prison Escapee Who's Roaming The Street? by ablejesus26(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
justiceseeker64:
Good afternoon Nairalanders, please I have an issue bothering me. There's this rapist who escaped from Benin/Oko prison during the #EndSARS protest and he has been terrorizing his community threatening everyone.

He just threatened to kill one of my uncles yesterday. I dunno how we can get him back in prison since the police in our community are not acting. If you're a security personnel or you know a way we can get him back in prison, please get in touch with me because he's still roaming the community.

He raped a 9 year old girl around 2020 and he was caught red-handed. He later escaped from prison same year during the # EndSARS jailbreak in Benin.

If the Youths of your community are interested in sending him back to prison it won't take so much effort.
How big is his gang?
What is the modus of operation?
Do they attack in the open or are the lay a trap kind of criminals?
Call for a meeting with the youths of your community and make his case a security priority that must be dealt with.
Re: Please Help!! How Do We Rearrest A Prison Escapee Who's Roaming The Street? by Aufbauh(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Just set him up with his favourite crime, most probably the crime that took him to prison previously and he'll fall cheaply for it.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!! How Do We Rearrest A Prison Escapee Who's Roaming The Street? by donbachi(m): 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Youth leader should be contacted...na him office be dat.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Do We Rearrest A Prison Escapee Who's Roaming The Street? by Parachoko: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
justiceseeker64:

I dunno how we can get him back in prison since the police in our community are not acting. If you're a security personnel or you know a way we can get him back in prison, please get in touch with me because he's still roaming the community.

Report him on Twitter and tag the DSS, Police, Prison service and ministry of interior.

You don't need to talk about him threatening to kill your uncle yesterday, so as not to give out yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!! How Do We Rearrest A Prison Escapee Who's Roaming The Street? by Malory: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
So your community doesn't have vigilant group?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Do We Rearrest A Prison Escapee Who's Roaming The Street? by seborrhic: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
I don't think this op is really interested in nabbing this culprit or his story is just made up
An escapee who the op claimed raped a 9yr old and yet is roaming free in the community.
It's either the story is fake or it's the community that is even hiding the culprit because the vigilante alone or even just youths would pick up such an offender and hand him sharply to the police.
Do you know the gravity of raping a 9 yr old that a confirmed culprit would be allowed to roam free in a community?
Rubbish tale.
Re: Please Help!! How Do We Rearrest A Prison Escapee Who's Roaming The Street? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Report to a senior police officer, he will be arrested.
Re: Please Help!! How Do We Rearrest A Prison Escapee Who's Roaming The Street? by MonkeyMods(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Invite him for fresh fish pepper soup and palm wine. As he's guzzling them down his throat, tie him to the chair and table and ring the police.

It's that simple
Re: Please Help!! How Do We Rearrest A Prison Escapee Who's Roaming The Street? by jeff1993: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Simply set him up!!!!

Invite him for drinks and pepper soup, Drug him ... Invite the police to do the rest!!!!!
Re: Please Help!! How Do We Rearrest A Prison Escapee Who's Roaming The Street? by Ohizman73(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
what area in Benin because i know how functional the Edo state security network is. which all areas in Benin have a network. They have zero tolerance for such heinous crimes and have vitually taken over the function of the law enforcement agencies.i suggest he should be reported to the area network.
Re: Please Help!! How Do We Rearrest A Prison Escapee Who's Roaming The Street? by anascopeterson(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Inform Brave Heart initiative

(1) (Reply)

Riots In Sokoto / Alfa’ Captured Having Sxx With Mad Woman In Ibadan / Female Teacher Arrested For Raping Male Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.