Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development (1118 Views)

What Programming Languages Do You Know? / What Language Do I Need To Learn For Software Development? / What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by DECENTBWOY: 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good day nairalanders, I'm new to the tech world but I have always wanted to be a web developer, I just got a laptop and I wanna learn and master FRONTEND web development, please gurus in the house, what do I need to know?
I don't want to miss any steps, thanks you..

Mods, please move to front-page for a wider view...

Lalatisclala
Mynd44
Mukina2
Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by DECENTBWOY: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Tensazangetsu20

Thenaijacoder

qtguru

Airsaylongcome

queTeddy

kenniefewole

Vondata

Pussymonger1

fineboynl

Avalon7

Nickyvil

Solid3

And other gurus, please help a newbie out...
Thank you in anticipation..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by nickyvil: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Its all about your interest and passion, what are you interested in learning??

DECENTBWOY:
Tensazangetsu20

Thenaijacoder

qtguru

Airsaylongcome

queTeddy

kenniefewole

Vondata

Pussymonger1

fineboynl

Avalon7

Nickyvil

Solid3

Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by nickyvil: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Just get your self a full stack web development course, there you will learn all about webs development after then you can go further, if you want to just develop or want to learn more.
Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by DECENTBWOY: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
nickyvil:
Just get your self a full stack web development course, there you will learn all about webs development after then you can go further, if you want to just develop or want to learn more.
Can you recommend anyone and where to get it?
Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by nickyvil: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
DECENTBWOY:
Can you recommend anyone and where to get it?

First are you good in self thought courses and if your good then I can put you through once a week what you've thought so this will take you approximately 6months to Learn the main development but it will cost you little for my time and the course.
Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by DECENTBWOY: 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
nickyvil:

First are you good in self thought courses and if your good then I can put you through once a week what you've thought so this will take you approximately 6months to Learn the main development but it will cost you little for my time and the course.
How much will it cost me?
Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by nickyvil: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
DECENTBWOY:

Well how much can you afford but one important thing is you will sign an agreement to be working as apprentice for a year though you can work on your own project which I will be willing to help out too.

DECENTBWOY:

Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by thanksjosh005: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
What do you want to know exactly? Already, you should know the programming languages to learn for frontend development. But, how about frameworks? Get familiar with frameworks too and libraries. Learn programming syntaxes. Understand the what is and the what is not. Don't forget to include motivations. Programmming is very exciting and nothing like it when you're able to write programmes and run your codes smoothly. Learn programming best practices or you can create yours. Don't let buggy codes ruin your vibe for programming. As a result you should be able to motivate yourself at this level. No one but you understands your inner drive. I've seen some who called it a quit. And I couldn't imagine those people...

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by DECENTBWOY: 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
thanksjosh005:
What do you want to know exactly? Already, you should know the programming languages to learn for frontend development. But, how about frameworks? Get familiar with frameworks too and libraries. Learn programming syntaxes. Understand the what is and the what is not. Don't forget to include motivations. Programmming is very exciting and nothing like it when you're able to write programmes and run your codes smoothly. Learn programming best practices or you can create yours. Don't let buggy codes ruin your vibe for programming. As a result you should be able to motivate yourself at this level. No one but you understands your inner drive. I've seen some who called it a quit. And I couldn't imagine those people...
Where can I learn from?
Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by DECENTBWOY: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
nickyvil:

Well how much can you afford but one important thing is you will sign an agreement to be working as apprentice for a year though you can work on your own project which I will be willing to help out too.

I'm working and I wanna learn it in my spare time...
Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by nickyvil: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
It can be learnt remotely.I learnt remotely before enrolling myself to online school through scholarship.
Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by QueTeddy: 2:57am On Mar 22, 2022
DECENTBWOY:
Tensazangetsu20

Thenaijacoder

qtguru

Airsaylongcome

queTeddy

kenniefewole

Vondata

Pussymonger1

fineboynl

Avalon7

Nickyvil

Solid3

There are lots of frontend guys and they'll do a more better justice than I'll. I tried frontend for a bit, for just normal tasks, you'll need an in depth knowledge of HTML and CSS with JavaScript, that's what most people would say, but I feel its more than that. There's concept of how the internet works, how data is transferred, understanding http, got for version control... Most of these aren't that necessary but an in depth knowledge goes a long way to differentiate how you think or approach a task. Check this link >
https://roadmap.sh/frontend
Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by DECENTBWOY: 7:48am On Mar 22, 2022
QueTeddy:

There are lots of frontend guys and they'll do a more better justice than I'll. I tried frontend for a bit, for just normal tasks, you'll need an in depth knowledge of HTML and CSS with JavaScript, that's what most people would say, but I feel its more than that. There's concept of how the internet works, how data is transferred, understanding http, got for version control... Most of these aren't that necessary but an in depth knowledge goes a long way to differentiate how you think or approach a task. Check this link >
Thank you very much
Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by DECENTBWOY: 7:49am On Mar 22, 2022
nickyvil:
It can be learnt remotely.I learnt remotely before enrolling myself to online school through scholarship.
Okay, tell me what I need to know
Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by pjmoa(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2022
DECENTBWOY:
Good day nairalanders, I'm new to the tech world but I have always wanted to be a web developer, I just got a laptop and I wanna learn and master FRONTEND web development, please gurus in the house, what do I need to know?
I don't want to miss any steps, thanks you..

Mods, please move to front-page for a wider view...

Lalatisclala
Mynd44
Mukina2

Hmmm . Well you can text me on WhatsApp

I could put you through
Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by thanksjosh005: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
DECENTBWOY:

Where can I learn from?

W3schools is a good place too among several others. Then refer to YouTube videos. In that way, you're being self-taught. Also, stackoverflow is your friend in case you encounter any glitch in your hands-ons or have a programming-related question. You're welcome.
Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by NaijaCover(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Do you know you can start to convert Airtime to cash
Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by FanOfMyself: 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
QueTeddy:

There are lots of frontend guys and they'll do a more better justice than I'll. I tried frontend for a bit, for just normal tasks, you'll need an in depth knowledge of HTML and CSS with JavaScript, that's what most people would say, but I feel its more than that. There's concept of how the internet works, how data is transferred, understanding http, git for version control... Most of these aren't that necessary but an in depth knowledge goes a long way to differentiate how you think or approach a task. Check this link >
The bolded is a must...
Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by africanman85: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
nickyvil:

boss I have just started. On d basic level now. Can u mentor me for free pls? Here is my WhatsApp number
Re: What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn And Master Frontend Web Development by Luzebox(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
new whatapp group...for folk still learning web development...u know html css javascript django...so we can link-up..work on projects together...learn etc..reach me on 08106908991 to be added

(1) (Reply)

Got Invited For A Senior Frontend Developer Interview. / Where Can I Learn Programming / Setting Up Your Email Using Mandrill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.