Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living (50986 Views)

Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) / Payoneer Funds For Sale- Will Be Selling My Freeelance Funds Here / What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by Jacobx007: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
LOVEGINO:
ur fada
What is wrong with you I am not the source of your frustration, take it easy

1 Like

Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by olamike02: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
chatinent:
Hunger never catch this ogbeni before sha.
True. When correct hunger wire you you'll do anything to get money. This reminds me of 1993 Abiola protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by Andersonken(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lol�
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by illicit(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
maureensylvia:

Hahahaha
Bought it for my kids
My first son asked me do I actually love the Cane I bought for big boy like him lol

Pls don't flog them....
I thought it's for goats as it seem u are into food stuff business
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by Eastcaostboy: 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
kenzysmith:
if hunger catch me I no feel sell catapult bro he no make sense. The possibility of getting a buyer in a day is low even a begger has hope than a catapult a seller. Let be logical here
Why using the word beg. Stop subject peeps to beg that the worst thing one can do, a least hawking is much more better than begging. Are you disable that you need to beg
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by letitrainnow(m): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
In this 21st century?
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by excel101(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
So also you might have asked similar question in the case of broom, that APC made a profitable. Very soon "catalput" selling would also become profitable, which would be used against (sniping) our corrupt politicians.
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by Adakintroy: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Many educated people get low I.q.

Its common sense to relate that every business man knows its business in and out. Its customer base as well as to reach them at some point it instinct not reasoning alone.

Someone sell organic manure. Call it Cow dunk y9u won't be wrong. He has his client and knows how to market it. Sometimes has his passion as well.
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by maureensylvia(f): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
illicit:

Pls don't flog them....
I thought it's for goats as it seem u are into food stuff business

Hahahaha noo
I don't have the liver to flog them
The sight of cane scares them already cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by Adakintroy: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Its common sense to relate that every business man knows its business in and out. Its customer base as well as how to reach them. At some point it instinct not reasoning alone.

Someone sell organic manure. Call it Cow dunk you won't be wrong. He has his client and knows how to market it to them. Sometimes he has his passion as well. Greet people first before you criticize what they do. However how not appealing it is to you.
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by damoceile: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
kenzysmith:
God forgive me last week I saw an advance man hawking catapults on the way in the hot sun I began to wonder apart from birds do they use catapults to kill bush meats too?

Is better I start begging on the road side than be doing such a business that he sure me say for a whole year na only 2 catapult he feel sell.

If I ever see the guy again am going to buy all the catapult with 100k and burn them right in is presence . Forget hunger this business at Present 2022 no normal rara

Why didn't you buy off the whole thing and set it on fire immediately yoh saw him... I guess spirit didn't reveal this to yoh up until today... Clout chaser oshi
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by Nikes(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
I wanted to reply but I don reason am. No be everybody dey alright for this Nigeria
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by MrSamsung(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Someone go dey road hustling for 15years and minding his business jeyjeyly not knowing his matter is being dissected here cheesy grin

If peradventure he sees the kind comment ontop of his head without his name being mentioned grin he will be like Are these people talking about me angry eeya mi oo cheesy

You guys are funny and intruding at the same time grin cheesy
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by Oceanjagaban: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
That is for the year the guy fit sell like 2 catapult o,u sef your mouth bad small o.lol...by the way no be only birds them dey use catapult for o,them dey use am aim men headpan for area o...
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by February30(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
avoid such people
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by poiZon: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
posty56:
oga stop mocking another person hustle, as en refuse to steal ,rob ,do ritual or even beg ,he is doing what he can afford to do ,
How much is catapult for 1?

To even sell pure water make sense pass cos with money for 1 catapult, u fit use am buy 1bag, which gives atleast 150naira profit.
If u fit do 5bags a day, na 750 naira profit.
E better pass to hawk something u might trek more than 50km before u see buyer.

Have seen an elderly man hawk that stick wey we dey use turn garri..

That stick wey fit last pass some boys for bed...

D one we use now is more than 5yrs..
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by Backlaw406(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
Thanks for your curiosity and observation, those guys are armed robbers, ritualists and kidnappers, they scout areas, neighbourhoods to know who to rob, kidnap, some years ago i say a man selling rat poison on a major road in Jalingo looking fresh, you don't need rocket science to know that he is into something else and our security agents will keep blind eyes. If i am a security personnel i would have arrested him.
Be cautious of those guys o
So, because of someone is selling catalput and doing his legal way for surviving, you will arrest him.

This is bad reasoning, you should discard it.

If you were in his shoe, doing your legal hustle and someone just come to arrest you just because he feels that your real work must be devilish, that you use that as a cover up and whereas your hand is clean, how would you feel?

Won't you feel bad that someone accused you wrongly without any investigation, because the particular person in his/her small reasoning think that you can't be surviving with small things you are priveleged to be doing if not that you are into something devilish and using that as a cover up.

Let me tell you reality, all these small small things we looked down on them and that makes it rarity people engages in them at times fetches the doers huge source of income which we can never think and expect.
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by samfrancis1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
The way people are talking like it should be normal… the op isn’t insulting the seller.. just wondering what he’ll make from the sale of catapult. Everyone saying hunger never catch person.. you think say that catapult will put food on his table.. I’ve several people like that around gwagwalada here.. they’ll treck morning till night.. they’ll pass more than 20times askikg almost all the time so you can buy what they sell when you clearly don’t need them.. I pity us for the nation sha
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by cl0r0x: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Alabihaskillus:
Where is he leaving to? U should use the 100k to enroll in English class. U need it more than the man undecided

He is not an English man.

1 Like

Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by Infinity1234: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP, You re right on your curiousity! Who still shoot lizards and birds in dis Era? Many of those Catapults sellers re diabolical folks or robbers at night! Fear them!
You are on point
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by Depressed101: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
kenzysmith:
God forgive me last week I saw an advance man hawking catapults on the way in the hot sun I began to wonder apart from birds do they use catapults to kill bush meats too?

Is better I start begging on the road side than be doing such a business that he sure me say for a whole year na only 2 catapult he feel sell.

If I ever see the guy again am going to buy all the catapult with 100k and burn them right in is presence . Forget hunger this business at Present 2022 no normal rara
that's why you should be grateful for the kind of life you have.

The worst kind of poverty is to be devoid of ideas
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by Dearlord(m): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
I have seen someone that sells bagco sack and chewing stick for over 20years they completed their two bedrooms flat last year.
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by Miyachi: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
kenzysmith:

This is confirmation bias.
The man wouldn't be hawking catapults if there's no profit in it. He has his customers, you just don't know it.
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Alabihaskillus:

Read what you typed again slowly and then slap yourselfundecided

Answer the question English man
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by AntiMen: 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
wiseone28:
If David had this mindset he wouldn't have killed Goliath with catapult

That biblical story might just be a scam.
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by Benwallt(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
It seems you are still in your parents' house. You don't what is going on in some quarters in this country. If you truly care you should buy everything so he can return home happily.
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by Truthsoldier(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
I saw one selling overused phone wraps and 5th hand okrika,I then knew this thing called hunger dey real,like reeeeal
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by LeoMaxtalk: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
This life no balance bros. Thank God for yourself.
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by LIVEGOESON1: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
mployer:
People buy it as a toy.

All the catapults I used as a kid were just toys. I never shut down a single bird, wasn't even hoping to shoot down one.
U use catapult as a kid one single bird u no kill. Watin u fit ever achieve for ur life? brother u sure say some old folks never put permanet and unabolishable curse on top ur head? I still de wonder
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by wiseone28: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
AntiMen:

That biblical story might just be a scam.
Depends on your religious beliefs
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by benitwater(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Am seriously in need of one for this stewpid set of people that call there self FRSC.
Re: How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living by shegun4sur: 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
HilcomTech:

There is nothing wrong with sale of catapults as it is perfectly legal and much better than armed robbery, drug sales and rituali killings.

Use your head to understand the OPs point of view. It is from an economic and relevance angle not whether it is legal or better than armed robbery.
Those men are stuck in the distant past. OP is not demeaning the man, the man doesn't have any other skills even though he has to make ends meet, but can catapult selling make ends meet??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year / How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account / "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.