Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Nairaland Has Refused To Help Ruth Matthews Get Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairaland Has Refused To Help Ruth Matthews Get Justice (1540 Views)

If You Want To Get Justice In Nigeria Just Have Money - Sandra Iheuwa / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Has Refused To Help Ruth Matthews Get Justice by eakenbor: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Just like I said yesterday, Nairaland is clearly on the payroll of Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin. The crippled woman Ruth Matthew's son was stolen in Jeremiah's church and yesterday she was arrested by unknown police for simply asking for justice. I raised an alarm here yesterday, yet Seun Osewa and his moderators simply ignored. Nigerians are now living in a controlled internet space, and 210 million people don't know the bondage that Nigerian pastors have put them in by simply buying off top bloggers like Linda Ikeji, Instablog, etc. No wonder the newly released picture of Apostle Suleman's penis never made it to Nairaland, Linda Ikeji, et al, yet the whole internet broke when Tiwa Savage's sex tape surfaced. Shame on this generation of ours.

Here is the link to the original post I made: https://www.nairaland.com/7039226/how-long-nairaland-remain-bought

Now Ruth Matthew's whereabout is not known.

Please you people should defy Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin for once and take this to the front page.
Re: Nairaland Has Refused To Help Ruth Matthews Get Justice by MonkeyMods(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Where's the link to his penis. Let's start from there

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Has Refused To Help Ruth Matthews Get Justice by eakenbor: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Where's the link to his penis. Let's start from there

Lets get justice for Ruth Matthew first. She has been kidnapped by Jeremiah Omoto's agents and she must be produced alive.
Re: Nairaland Has Refused To Help Ruth Matthews Get Justice by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:59am On Mar 22, 2022
Fufeyin again. Him cup go full one day
Re: Nairaland Has Refused To Help Ruth Matthews Get Justice by temmyyem: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
These evil prophets/pastors are holding Africans in bondage.
Re: Nairaland Has Refused To Help Ruth Matthews Get Justice by Christistruth00: 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
eakenbor:
Just like I said yesterday, Nairaland is clearly on the payroll of Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin. The crippled woman Ruth Matthew's son was stolen in Jeremiah's church and yesterday she was arrested by unknown police for simply asking for justice. I raised an alarm here yesterday, yet Seun Osewa and his moderators simply ignored. Nigerians are now living in a controlled internet space, and 210 million people don't know the bondage that Nigerian pastors have put them in by simply buying off top bloggers like Linda Ikeji, Instablog, etc. No wonder the newly released picture of Apostle Suleman's penis never made it to Nairaland, Linda Ikeji, et al, yet the whole internet broke when Tiwa Savage's sex tape surfaced. Shame on this generation of ours.

Here is the link to the original post I made: https://www.nairaland.com/7039226/how-long-nairaland-remain-bought

Now Ruth Matthew's whereabout is not known.

Please you people should defy Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin for once and take this to the front page.

Do you think so?

I know there are cultists on Nairaland that may belong to Fufeyins Cult and May be trying to cover up for him with their usual very annoying lies but we deal with them by reposting the Truth with Evidence and Facts non Stop

But I still think that with Gods help there might be People in the Forum that may be able to give good information on where that evil man Fufeyin may have kept Ruth Mathews Son or his modus operandi

Fufeyin must produce that Child and every other Child he has kidnapped and hidden in his Shrine that he Calls a Church

Sometimes you can Get People on Nairaland that have deep detailed knowledge of what is going on in those Evil Churches

I heard that a Pastor Called Kassey was recently exposing Fufeyin as an Evil Occultist

People like that may have good information on where the boy and other Children Fufeyin has kidnapped may be found

Dem no born Fufeyin well not to produce that Boy !

Cc Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Front Page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm7jia7GhYk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTCvP-Z0PIc
Re: Nairaland Has Refused To Help Ruth Matthews Get Justice by eakenbor: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Up till this moment, Nairaland and their moderators are still pretending not to have heard of this matter. It goes a long way to confirm Nairaland is in their pockets. What a disgrace!
Re: Nairaland Has Refused To Help Ruth Matthews Get Justice by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Nairaland Has Refused To Help Ruth Matthews Get Justice by ijustdey: 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
eakenbor:
Up till this moment, Nairaland and their moderators are still pretending not to have heard of this matter. It goes a long way to confirm Nairaland is in their pockets. What a disgrace!

If you want coverage.... Why don't you go to twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to make it buzz..... Nairaland is not the only site so while feel frustrated that it wasn't on frontpage

You can send to the major newspaper and stop whining here

At least someone was able to notify Sahara reporter and its on their page..... http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/22/how-nigerian-pastor-fufeyin-ordered-police-arrest-physically-challenged-woman-whose-child
Re: Nairaland Has Refused To Help Ruth Matthews Get Justice by Prinss: 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
You're blackmailing and presenting unverified accusation against a man doing his business legitimately and you expect him to help you?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Has Refused To Help Ruth Matthews Get Justice by eakenbor: 12:19am On Mar 23, 2022
ijustdey:

If you want coverage.... Why don't you go to twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to make it buzz..... Nairaland is not the only site so while feel frustrated that it wasn't on frontpage

You can send to the major newspaper and stop whining here

At least someone was able to notify Sahara reporter and its on their page..... http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/22/how-nigerian-pastor-fufeyin-ordered-police-arrest-physically-challenged-woman-whose-child

May what happened to Ruth Matthew happen to you. You are saying this because one of your Daddy GOs is affected. When your own happens, then you will know how corrupt Nigerian bloggers have become. Let Nairaland continue to ignore until they can't anymore.
Re: Nairaland Has Refused To Help Ruth Matthews Get Justice by eakenbor: 12:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Prinss:
You're blackmailing and presenting unverified accusation against a man doing his business legitimately and you expect him to help you?

Is keeping quiet when a crippled woman is treated like this not blackmailing by Nairaland? Open your senses and see the trend. Nigerian bloggers are making you and your generation dumber by deliberately keeping all of you in darkness. Only an idiot thinks they might be doing it for free.
Re: Nairaland Has Refused To Help Ruth Matthews Get Justice by Prinss: 1:31am On Mar 23, 2022
eakenbor:

Is keeping quiet when a crippled woman is treated like this not blackmailing by Nairaland? Open your senses and see the trend. Nigerian bloggers are making you and your generation dumber by deliberately keeping all of you in darkness. Only an idiot thinks they might be doing it for free.

And that gives you the right to insult and blackmail anybody you feel like?
Re: Nairaland Has Refused To Help Ruth Matthews Get Justice by ijustdey: 4:09am On Mar 23, 2022
eakenbor:

May what happened to Ruth Matthew happen to you. You are saying this because one of your Daddy GOs is affected. When your own happens, then you will know how corrupt Nigerian bloggers have become. Let Nairaland continue to ignore until they can't anymore.

I thought you had a brain ..... But am disappointed. Just because i gave you a better way, you decided to insult yourself

Mtchewww
Re: Nairaland Has Refused To Help Ruth Matthews Get Justice by eakenbor: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
ijustdey:

I thought you had a brain ..... But am disappointed. Just because i gave you a better way, you decided to insult yourself

Mtchewww

Just for your information, you fool, Sahara Reporters has removed the article from their landing page. Simply because this does not involve Lagos or Kaduna state government all bloggers have turned a blind eye and idiots like you are the reason they get away with this.

I and a few people have done our best to help the poor woman. Right now, Jeremiah has arranged for her to be brought before a court in Warri for defamation and other trumped up charges, and she will be remanded in prison.

Remember when the same befalls you, do not cry out.
Re: Nairaland Has Refused To Help Ruth Matthews Get Justice by eakenbor: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Prinss:

And that gives you the right to insult and blackmail anybody you feel like?

No, I am just letting you know that when you find yourself in a similar situation and nobody sympathizes with you, then you have to understand what could have happened.

This is day 4 of Ruth Matthews in police detention and they are remanding her in prison in Warri today. Imagine it was Lagos State government or El-Rufai's relative doing this to a poor crippled woman. You all would be having stroke by now. This bloggers know how to press all your mumu buttons. This shows the bondage you people are in the hands of the few top bloggers who control your news. No wonder Nairaland has made the average Nigerian youth dumber over the last 15 years.
Re: Nairaland Has Refused To Help Ruth Matthews Get Justice by Prinss: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
[sup][/sup]
eakenbor:

No, I am just letting you know that when you find yourself in a similar situation and nobody sympathizes with you, then you have to understand what could have happened.

This is day 4 of Ruth Matthews in police detention and they are remanding her in prison in Warri today. Imagine it was Lagos State government or El-Rufai's relative doing this to a poor crippled woman. You all would be having stroke by now. This bloggers know how to press all your mumu buttons. This shows the bondage you people are in the hands of the few top bloggers who control your news. No wonder Nairaland has made the average Nigerian youth dumber over the last 15 years.

Go help yourself before you try helping others...you are headed for a ditch and have no hearing to the voice of reason. I'm done with you.

(1) (Reply)

25 Years Old Woman Was Killed By Her Spiritual Mentor & Advicer For Ritual / BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Nigerian Air Force Jet ‘accidentally’ Bombs Katsin / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Hit And Run Driver Who Dragged Crushed Woman Gets Lynched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.