Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

What Would You Do If It Were You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If It Were You? (528 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If It Were You? by NNEVERAGAINN: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is a true life story and a recent event.

About two weeks ago, on Friday 11th March 2022 precisely, 7:49pm. I took my gallon to get fuel at the station. I highlighted from the bike and gave the bike man 5h, he reimburse me 4h immediately. He drove away immediately after my reimbursement!
So I told the pump attendant to pump 1k amount of fuel for me. He did as I requested. But while on the process, I ask him if he doesn't smile, as his face often look hard. He responded by saying he's after business and not smiling. Well, I agreed with him. But just before he finish pumping my required amount, another person walked in. So I carried my gallon and left, thinking I've paid him. I took just 3k with me when I left the house. I didn't return home immediately because I wanted to also get a USB cable and bathing soap. After I got home, I went straight to the kitchen to prepare my dinner.. I had my meal and decided to use the shower. But I've have to empty my pocket to take out the small currency from the pocket. Behold I saw 1k and other smaller amount. I was like how come I'm left with 1k�, I had to ransacked my brain in a tick tack way. Gbam, my mind quickly run through the pump attendant��‍♂️. Well it was already 8:30pm. I hurriedly take my shower, and walk down to my junction to board a bike. Unfortunately, there was no sight of bike at that moment, so I return home, having it in mind I'd return it the following morning. I leave the house very early to church, from church I go to work, from Monday to Saturday. But that Saturday morning my company were sending me to sea to fix a faulty engine, so I didn't go to church that morning as I need to get to work on time. I went straight to the petrol station that early hour of the day, 6am precisely. The station was lock. I left and continue my journey. I returned from my trip four days after and went straight to the station. I ask him if he knew why I came? He said he remembered he sold fuel for me but he forgot to ask for the money. Well, I gave him and he thank me so much. Then I reminded him it the second time he has done such to me..

As you're currently reading this piece of occurrence.

Just yesterday Sunday 20th, I went to withdraw 5k from POS. She were suppose to give me #4,850. But unknown to me she gave me #7,850 and I didn't count. It normal for me, I barely count after withdraw. I went straight to the park and boarded bus heading to town to visit my Engineer. The 5h was enough for my to and fro movement . When I got home I still didn't count. I put the remaining balance In my bag, because I had interview the following day at Kwale. When I got to the park and paid the required amount, I notice I still have 6k plus with me. It was then I realized she gave me extra amount. I check her POS stand this afternoon when I returned, but couldn't find her. Well, I still kept the money with me till tomorrow.

So if it were you, what will you do? And I notice any time I go buy bread, there's always someone standing next to me telling me stories of her he/she forgot the money specifically kept for bread. Well, I also ask him/her to take the same size I took.

I see it as temptation for me. Money don't freak me anymore.. I don see money normally��‍♂️

Written by Pius. O. A.

My girlfriend don catch me with my monica ��� Grace Ope... Baby I love you so much ��
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by Clintifydan(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
There is nothing to be done. You had the intention of returning the said cash already.. Just give it back and free your heart from unnecessary beats
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by NNEVERAGAINN: 5:02am On Mar 22, 2022
Clintifydan:
There is nothing to be done. You had the intention of returning the said cash already.. Just give it back and free your heart from unnecessary beats
huh, unnecessary beat. As if she knew she gave me excess cash. I'm returning the money because it not mine and I don't want curse to be on me. If I didn't notice, then it a different thing..
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by Clintifydan(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
NNEVERAGAINN:
huh, unnecessary beat. As if she knew she gave me excess cash. I'm returning the money because it not mine and I don't want curse to be on me. If I didn't notice, then it a different thing..

I meant guilty conscience
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by NNEVERAGAINN: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
Clintifydan:

I meant guilty conscience
of course I still have conscience and I don't want such to bother me.
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
NNEVERAGAINN:
This is a true life story and a recent event.

About two weeks ago, on Friday 11th March 2022 precisely, 7:49pm. I took my gallon to get fuel at the station. I highlighted from the bike and gave the bike man 5h, he reimburse me 4h immediately. He drove away immediately after my reimbursement!
So I told the pump attendant to pump 1k amount of fuel for me. He did as I requested. But while on the process, I ask him if he doesn't smile, as his face often look hard. He responded by saying he's after business and not smiling. Well, I agreed with him. But just before he finish pumping my required amount, another person walked in. So I carried my gallon and left, thinking I've paid him. I took just 3k with me when I left the house. I didn't return home immediately because I wanted to also get a USB cable and bathing soap. After I got home, I went straight to the kitchen to prepare my dinner.. I had my meal and decided to use the shower. But I've have to empty my pocket to take out the small currency from the pocket. Behold I saw 1k and other smaller amount. I was like how come I'm left with 1k�, I had to ransacked my brain in a tick tack way. Gbam, my mind quickly run through the pump attendant��‍♂️. Well it was already 8:30pm. I hurriedly take my shower, and walk down to my junction to board a bike. Unfortunately, there was no sight of bike at that moment, so I return home, having it in mind I'd return it the following morning. I leave the house very early to church, from church I go to work, from Monday to Saturday. But that Saturday morning my company were sending me to sea to fix a faulty engine, so I didn't go to church that morning as I need to get to work on time. I went straight to the petrol station that early hour of the day, 6am precisely. The station was lock. I left and continue my journey. I returned from my trip four days after and went straight to the station. I ask him if he knew why I came? He said he remembered he sold fuel for me but he forgot to ask for the money. Well, I gave him and he thank me so much. Then I reminded him it the second time he has done such to me..

As you're currently reading this piece of occurrence.

Just yesterday Sunday 20th, I went to withdraw 5k from POS. She were suppose to give me #4,850. But unknown to me she gave me #7,850 and I didn't count. It normal for me, I barely count after withdraw. I went straight to the park and boarded bus heading to town to visit my Engineer. The 5h was enough for my to and fro movement . When I got home I still didn't count. I put the remaining balance In my bag, because I had interview the following day at Kwale. When I got to the park and paid the required amount, I notice I still have 6k plus with me. It was then I realized she gave me extra amount. I check her POS stand this afternoon when I returned, but couldn't find her. Well, I still kept the money with me till tomorrow.

So if it were you, what will you do? And I notice any time I go buy bread, there's always someone standing next to me telling me stories of her he/she forgot the money specifically kept for bread. Well, I also ask him/her to take the same size I took.

I see it as temptation for me. Money don't freak me anymore.. I don see money normally��‍♂️

Written by Pius. O. A.

My girlfriend don catch me with my monica ��� Grace Ope... Baby I love you so much ��

Funny how you have a girlfriend and you are still sending me a PM, what for? undecided
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by NNEVERAGAINN: 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Funny how you have a girlfriend and you are still sending me a PM, what for? undecided
yes, I have a girlfriend. Does that stop me from knowing and meeting people? Or does your mentality tied to sex and flirtatious only. I reside in Delta that's why I sent you PM.
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
NNEVERAGAINN:
yes, I have a girlfriend. Does that stop me from knowing and meeting people? Or does your mentality tied to sex and flirtatious only. I reside in Delta that's why I sent you PM.

tongue

Then go send your PM to those whose mentality isn't tied around sex and flirtation only... Dey disguise!!!
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by allswellis(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
NNEVERAGAINN:
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by NNEVERAGAINN: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

tongue

Then go send your PM to those whose mentality isn't tied around sex and flirtation only... Dey disguise!!!
Huh, you should be direct. Tell me want sex instead
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
NNEVERAGAINN:
Huh, you should be direct. Tell me want sex instead

You are pathetic, Sir...

Keep deceiving yourself.. if you weren't about sex you wouldn't be sending me unsolicited DMs, stop using my location as an excuse for sending me a DM..
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by NNEVERAGAINN: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

You are pathetic, Sir...

Keep deceiving yourself.. if you weren't about sex you wouldn't be sending me unsolicited DMs, stop using my location as an excuse for sending me a DM..

Okay let be realistic here. Your comment attracted me to your profile, and seeing you're from Delta I was like, I'm in warri she also probably be around. I've cross path with any nairalander. I were like, maybe I'd get to meet her. Beside sex na anything again.. No value in it! So like I previously state, if you're honey be straight as well no need delving around.
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
NNEVERAGAINN:
Okay let be realistic here. Your comment attracted me to your profile, and seeing you're from Delta I was like, I'm in warri she also probably be around. I've cross path with any nairalander. I were like, maybe I'd get to meet her. Beside sex na anything again.. No value in it! So like I previously state, if you're honey be straight as well no need delving around.

Stop projecting your intentions towards me because I'm not like you and secondly, I wasn't the one who PMed someone here. You did. And it's obvious you haven't been having enough sex, so stop talking about sex with me, undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by NNEVERAGAINN: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Stop projecting your intentions towards me because I'm not like you and secondly, I wasn't the one who PMed someone here. You did. And it's obvious you haven't been having enough sex, so stop talking about sex with me, undecided undecided undecided

grin grin not only projecting, na projectile. Your first response state it all. I'm sure I mention you many months ago. Wait a minute! How're mine so sure I even sent you meñtion self undecided you girls can pretend a lot. Send me my email address if truly I sent you mention. Hiss
Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
NNEVERAGAINN:
grin grin not only projecting, na projectile. Your first response state it all. I'm sure I mention you many months ago. Wait a minute! How're mine so sure I even sent you meñtion self undecided you girls can pretend a lot. Send me my email address if truly I sent you mention. Hiss

I don't banter with FOOLS

Re: What Would You Do If It Were You? by NNEVERAGAINN: 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

I don't banter with FOOLS
for your mind now you think say you sabi English abi?
You just called me a Fool or what? Something must be wrong with your cerebrum. Very silly of you. Must you insult person, you nor get sense?

(1) (Reply)

Employment Scam: NATCOM Suspends 11 Officials For Involvement / Post Ume / District Sales Managers Urgently Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.