Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Content Writers Wanted - Earn As Upward Of 300k Per Month - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Content Writers Wanted - Earn As Upward Of 300k Per Month (1073 Views)

How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / How Much Does A BSC Holder Earn As A University Non-Academic Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writers Wanted - Earn As Upward Of 300k Per Month by oliverwrites: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2022
Hi all,

We are looking for quality writers for all niches. We pay #2.50 per word. We pay up to 300k per month depending on how much work you deliver.

You will be given topics in all niches. Please note that only those who have a profile on upworks or fiverr or any freelance sites should apply.

When applying please send a link to your profile.

Email your CV to pierre ojo 101 at gmail dot com ( remove all spaces and replace at with @ ).

Please don't apply if you are

1. Lazy. Writing is demanding but not difficult. Unfortunately, some people are merely only looking for free money and will just rewrite other people's work rather than writing their own using other people's work as a model.

2. Hate obeying instructions

3. You enjoy reaping where you have not sown ( aka copy pasters ).

Apply if

1. You are looking to work for a company that cares about it workers

2. Looking to make between 300k -1m per month. We legit are going to pay you up to 1m per month if you are very good. We have two groups, one for Nigerians, once you prove yourself I will add you to the none Nigerian group where you are certainly going to be making up to a million naira per month.

3. You have been a freelancer who need more jobs

4. Someone who is constantly looking to improve.

Email your CV to pierre ojo 101 at gmail dot com ( remove all spaces and replace at with @ ).

1 Like

Re: Content Writers Wanted - Earn As Upward Of 300k Per Month by oliverwrites: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Still searching
Re: Content Writers Wanted - Earn As Upward Of 300k Per Month by oliverwrites: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Still searching. Apply if you are not a copycat who is in the habit of copying other people's content and passing it as theirs.
Re: Content Writers Wanted - Earn As Upward Of 300k Per Month by Jossyking52: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2022
I just sent in my cv sir
Re: Content Writers Wanted - Earn As Upward Of 300k Per Month by oliverwrites: 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jossyking52:
I just sent in my cv sir
You will get a reply soon ( if you have not already been replied ).
Re: Content Writers Wanted - Earn As Upward Of 300k Per Month by yinkbell: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
oliverwrites:
Hi all,

We are looking for quality writers for all niches. We pay #2.50 per word. We pay up to 300k per month depending on how much work you deliver.

You will be given topics in all niches. Please note that only those who have a profile on upworks or fiverr or any freelance sites should apply.

When applying please send a link to your profile.

Please don't apply if you are

1. Lazy. Writing is demanding but not difficult. Unfortunately, some people are merely only looking for free money and will just rewrite other people's work rather than writing their own using other people's work as a model.

2. Hate obeying instructions

3. You enjoy reaping where you have not sown ( aka copy pasters ).

Apply if

1. You are looking to work for a company that cares about it workers

2. Looking to make between 300k -1m per month. We legit are going to pay you up to 1m per month if you are very good. We have two groups, one for Nigerians, once you prove yourself I will add you to the none Nigerian group where you are certainly going to be making up to a million naira per month.

3. You have been a freelancer who need more jobs

4. Someone who is constantly looking to improve.

Bro., I am interested. I just sent my application. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Content Writers Wanted - Earn As Upward Of 300k Per Month by oliverwrites: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
yinkbell:

Bro., I am interested. I just sent my application. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks sir.
You must have been replied.
Re: Content Writers Wanted - Earn As Upward Of 300k Per Month by yinkbell: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
oliverwrites:
Not yet sir. I have been checking my mail. Possibly I copied ur wrong mail. Pls., Do well to resend ur me ur email address.
Re: Content Writers Wanted - Earn As Upward Of 300k Per Month by yinkbell: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
oliverwrites:
Not yet sir. I have been checking my mail. Possibly I copied ur wrong mail. Pls., Do well to resend me ur email address.
Re: Content Writers Wanted - Earn As Upward Of 300k Per Month by oliverwrites: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2022
yinkbell:

Not yet sir. I have been checking my mail. Possibly I copied ur wrong mail. Pls., Do well to resend me ur email address.
pierreojo101 @ gmail dot com
Re: Content Writers Wanted - Earn As Upward Of 300k Per Month by yinkbell: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
oliverwrites:
pierreojo101 @ gmail dot com
Hello? Pls., Check your mail sir. I just forwarded my application.
Re: Content Writers Wanted - Earn As Upward Of 300k Per Month by Omoare123: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2022
I will like to know if you are still recruiting writers sir

(1) (Reply)

Oca And Ocp Exam Questions / The Stockholm Challenge: Have Any ICT Idea? / Guys We Need A Thread On Interviews(basic Tips)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.