Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l, What Do You Know About Them? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l, What Do You Know About Them? (5043 Views)

Century Freedom Group Interview / Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l, What Do You Know About Them? by Samunique(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
I had a call from a lady this afternoon, telling me that I've been selected to participate in C21FG, giving me a specific date & time.

In fact a code and address have been sent to me for participation.

Dear Niralanders, I need you to enlighten me and others that may have received such messages from them.

My questions are :

Who are they ?

What are they doing ?

Have you had anything to do with them in the past ?

Are one of those GNLD who are enslaving Nigerians in the name of networking business and product marketing etc

Pls mod divided470, uboma, mukina2, seun or the mod in charge this of section...

Help push this to the FP for advice
Re: Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l, What Do You Know About Them? by XXXXTENTACION: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Just go for the interview. The lord is your strength.... cheesy
Re: Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l, What Do You Know About Them? by Samunique(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
XXXXTENTACION:
Just go for the interview.
The lord is your strength.... cheesy
Pls read through again, it's not an interview.
Re: Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l, What Do You Know About Them? by XXXXTENTACION: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Samunique:
Pls read through again, it's not an interview.
Just attend the Seminal the lord will be your strength... cheesy
Re: Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l, What Do You Know About Them? by Samunique(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
XXXXTENTACION:
Just attend the Seminal the lord will be your strength... cheesy
grin They don do you something ? cheesy
Re: Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l, What Do You Know About Them? by Kakadinho247: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
It's a networking business, hold like 50k sha to buy their premium product.
Re: Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l, What Do You Know About Them? by Samunique(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kakadinho247:
It's a networking business, hold like 50k sha to buy their premium product.
What type of product?
pls more explanation needed
Re: Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l, What Do You Know About Them? by Kakadinho247: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Samunique:
What type of product?
pls more explanation needed
Products like tooth paste, drugs (multivitamin), soaps, and some other stuff that u will be asked to use and sell afterwards. Bottom line: it's a networking business, u will need to bring downliners for u to make profit.
Re: Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l, What Do You Know About Them? by Samunique(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2022
Kakadinho247:

Products like tooth paste, drugs (multivitamin), soaps, and some other stuff that u will be asked to use and sell afterwards. Bottom line: it's a networking business, u will need to bring downliners for u to make profit.
Thanks !

It's no different than Egyptian slavery. undecided
Re: Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l, What Do You Know About Them? by rev2214(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
I received same call few minutes ago, and I decided to make the search, I hope they will find customers
Re: Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l, What Do You Know About Them? by juliephil: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
lol. it's true it's Egyptian slavery. How can you spend #49900 on valuables that is not on demand, such as rice , beans, garri... you know? when you buy their market you will now start looking for buyer. To be sincere! Who will you find to register 50k under you? I attended the seminar, if you see the packaging, as in eeh, as if it's easy to cough out 50k just like that. The man in question was introduced to us as someone who just arrived Lagos from Abuja. He said he will pick just 3 people and that goes to the first 3 hands that is up. Before you know plenty hands were up. So I stood up to clerify, by asking questions. The man now said it's for those that are ready for their package plan . Meaning you are willingly to pay 49900 naira. Funny 🤣 the next hand raising na " Japa!"

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Eko Hotels And Suites Currently Recruiting? / Aldelia Group Graduate Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Interview And Suit Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.