Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,820 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Wike Urges New Oba Of Ogbaland To Emulate His Late Father - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Wike Urges New Oba Of Ogbaland To Emulate His Late Father (2661 Views)

Oba Of Ogbaland Nnam Chukwumela Dies At 80 / Meet The Longest Reigning Monarch In Rivers State Oba Of Ogbaland / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Wike Urges New Oba Of Ogbaland To Emulate His Late Father by ChebeNdigboCalm: 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Olu317:
What exactly do you mean ? I stated clearly that once a people identify with another group, then there is iota of truth that their history is not of ibos ancestry.

This is where I leave you to read back your own sentence. Or allow someone else to read it.

I am not someone who would insult people like Nairaland is so used to. So please do not take it as an insult but what you said there is useless to this whole discussion.

I am sure that Igbo people saying they come from Israel does not add an iota truth to the historicity of it. So why would Ogba people claiming that add an iota of truth to its historicity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos Are Not Descended From Israel / Baddest Babalawo Ever Liveth: Photos Of This Babalawo Will Shock You / Do You Like An Edoid Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.