Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Dstv’s Increased Tariffs. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv’s Increased Tariffs. (623 Views)

Tribunal Stops Multichoice From Increasing Tariffs / Reps’ Bill Empowers NBC To Decide Tariffs For DSTV, Others / Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv’s Increased Tariffs. by hotspice29(m): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Digital Satellite Television (DSTV) has announced that it plans to increase its tariffs across all bouquets.
I also plan to pack up my DSTV as soon as I have a suitable alternative.
It is dismaying to note that tariffs back home SA is paid as follows:
(a) full bouquet with internet
(b) full bouquet without internet
To this end Nigeria is a syphoning ground where turn over is made many times over in just one month. How is this possible??
It is on the grapevine that [correct me if I’m wrong (all serving senators)] are, upon resumption of office, entitled to at least one DSTV with Explorer decoder, subscribed premium, for the full stretch of the four years they are to serve.
That’s how it’s possible.
I no greedy. I just want something I can watch MBC movies, Beign sports, some international and local news.
There should be an alternative satellite television I am not aware of that satisfies these requirements.
Abeg help me, make I no hang for my neighbor window dey watch Bruce Lee�
Re: Dstv’s Increased Tariffs. by bibianna(f): 12:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Nigerians should embrace our very own TSTV.

Our mumu don do for dstv!

Let's show them way out of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Dstv’s Increased Tariffs. by lordally(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2022
hotspice29:
Digital Satellite Television (DSTV) has announced that it plans to increase its tariffs across all bouquets.
To this end Nigeria is a syphoning ground where turn over is made many times over in just one month. How is this possible??
It is on the grapevine that [correct me if I’m wrong (all serving senators)] are, upon resumption of office, entitled to at least one DSTV with Explorer decoder, subscribed premium, for the full stretch of the four years they are to serve.
I no greedy. I just want something I can watch MBC movies, Beign sports, some international and local news.
There should be an alternative satellite television I am not aware of that satisfies these requirements.

Use TSTV

1 Like

Re: Dstv’s Increased Tariffs. by lordally(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2022
hotspice29:

https://www.nairaland.com/7042327/customer-review-tstv-services

1 Like

Re: Dstv’s Increased Tariffs. by ceejay80s(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
lordally:

Use TSTV
The truth is when naija start with their tstv, they will start adding some stupid and irrelevant channels with low quality pictures, everything about naija is either dubious,cheating or stealing

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Christian Movies Of All Time. / Surf The Internet Freely Today / Hitv Lost Epl Rights Sooo What?life Must Go On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.