Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Please How Do I Convert My Power Bi Visual Dashboards To Images For Power Point - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please How Do I Convert My Power Bi Visual Dashboards To Images For Power Point (1051 Views)

Data Visualization Challenge: Which Of These Dashboards Can I Submit? / How Do I Convert My Jpg Files To Doc And Pdf. / Save Thousands Of Hours When Creating Background Images For Your Websites!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Convert My Power Bi Visual Dashboards To Images For Power Point by Ithream: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Good morning Everyone

Please I'd like to know how I can crop out or possibly download/Copy my Visuals In a report/Dashboard from my Power Bi to my Power point as images without making use of the Power Bi service log in?

Why I ask is that, I want to present it but I don't know what to do. Pleas help.
Re: Please How Do I Convert My Power Bi Visual Dashboards To Images For Power Point by digitite: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2022
Convert the Power BI files using a software or web application into a format that is acceptable by power point and run it, eg. JPEG, GIF , PNG , etc.
Re: Please How Do I Convert My Power Bi Visual Dashboards To Images For Power Point by Ithream: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2022
digitite:
Convert the Power BI files using a software or web application into a format that is acceptable by power point and run it, eg. JPEG, GIF , PNG , etc.

Ok, if I get you. You mean I should save the visuals as the PBIX file first, and afterwards, use a web application or software to my desired format?

If yes, pls kindly suggest the software to use. I will be grateful.
Re: Please How Do I Convert My Power Bi Visual Dashboards To Images For Power Point by digitite: 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ithream:

Ok, if I get you. You mean I should save the visuals as the PBIX file first, and afterwards, use a web application or software to my desired format?

If yes, pls kindly suggest the software to use. I will be grateful.

Exactly.

Man such web app/software to do the conversion is scarce unlike other file formats. I will searching for you.

But you can check this out.

https://www.absentdata.com/power-bi/tranform-power-bi-into-power-point/
Re: Please How Do I Convert My Power Bi Visual Dashboards To Images For Power Point by Ithream: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
digitite:

Exactly.

Man such web app/software to do the conversion is scarce unlike other file formats. I will searching for you.

But you can check this out.

https://www.absentdata.com/power-bi/tranform-power-bi-into-power-point/

Thanks a whole lot I really appreciate. I figured it out already. The export option can make you save the dashboard in pdf. This is still much better for presentation.
Re: Please How Do I Convert My Power Bi Visual Dashboards To Images For Power Point by Earthstorms(m): 6:57am On Mar 24, 2022
Ithream:

Thanks a whole lot I really appreciate. I figured it out already. The export option can make you save the dashboard in pdf. This is still much better for presentation.

Why not export it directly to power point?
Re: Please How Do I Convert My Power Bi Visual Dashboards To Images For Power Point by digitite: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2022
Ithream:

That's great . Can you share the PDF with me let me see how good you are in Data Analysis/Science in case a job comes up.
Re: Please How Do I Convert My Power Bi Visual Dashboards To Images For Power Point by digitite: 9:51am On Mar 24, 2022
Earthstorms:

Why not export it directly to power point?

lthream said,

'The export option can make you save the dashboard in PDF'
Re: Please How Do I Convert My Power Bi Visual Dashboards To Images For Power Point by Earthstorms(m): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2022
digitite:

lthream said,

'The export option can make you save the dashboard in PDF'

I export directly from power BI to excel, power point or pdf. I wonder why he can not do it
Re: Please How Do I Convert My Power Bi Visual Dashboards To Images For Power Point by digitite: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2022
Earthstorms:

I export directly from power BI to excel, power point or pdf. I wonder why he can not do it

Show him the process here na using snapshots.
Re: Please How Do I Convert My Power Bi Visual Dashboards To Images For Power Point by Ithream: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
digitite:

Show him the process here na using snapshots.

Don't worry. It's a thing of the past. I know how to go about it already

(1) (Reply)

Challenge For Excel Users/enthusiast And All Distinguished Data Analyst / 5 Web Best Practices / Programmer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.