Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Can Any One Help Me With Hosting Site That Accept Websufer Card From Zenith Bank - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Any One Help Me With Hosting Site That Accept Websufer Card From Zenith Bank (857 Views)

This Blog Could be yours. With Hosting. N30,000*Modified* / X-path From Zenith Bank / Trouble With Hosting Company. Recommendations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Any One Help Me With Hosting Site That Accept Websufer Card From Zenith Bank by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2011
Pls i need a good response from people of NL
Re: Can Any One Help Me With Hosting Site That Accept Websufer Card From Zenith Bank by DualCore1: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2011
Why go outside the country when you can get even better with TruDigits.com?
Re: Can Any One Help Me With Hosting Site That Accept Websufer Card From Zenith Bank by Afam4eva(m): 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2011
I want to agree with Dualcore. Why go to sokoto whe what you're looking for is in your sokoto. We have good web hosting firms in Nigeria so you'll girl exactly what you'll get with hosts that are outside Nigeria.

But if you insist, most web hosting companies will accept your zenith websurfer card. I know of Hostgator but they'll verify by asking you to do a scan on your card and send it to them. Goodluck!!!

(1) (Reply)

Search Engine Optimization (seo) Tips / R.i.m Reaveals Black Berry Bbx / Increase Your Traffic With This Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.