Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him (23576 Views)

Man Bathes Wife With Hot Water In Ondo / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Ghana (Graphic Photos) / Motorcylist Bathes Lover With Acid Over Alleged Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Islie: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2022
An Adamawa State resident, Kama Hammajoda, has allegedly bathed his fiancé, Ladi Ishaku, with a liquid substance, suspected to be acid.

SaharaReporters learnt that the lady, Ladi, who is critically lying ill at a hospital in Yola, the state capital, was on Sunday disfigured by the acid bath, allegedly by Hammajoda whom she refused to marry.

Hammajoda is a motor mechanic based in the Song area.

Narrating why she suspected Hammajoda, Ladi said, "He had threatened my life when I told him, our relationship would not lead to marriage. I refused to marry him because I sensed he was lying to me about virtually everything. For instance, He told me that he was not married, but I found out he lied about it.

“I confronted him about it, and in a heated argument I told him I would not marry him; so he threatened me saying if I did not marry him, then everyone would lose.

"Shortly thereafter, my mother was burnt to death in her room; but as at that time, I couldn't link it to Hammajoda's threat. Last Sunday, I was lying down in the open within our compound due to power outage, when someone tiptoed in the dark and poured acid on me.”

Hammajoda who is currently in police detention at the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) in connection with the crime, had denied the allegation.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/22/adamawa-man-allegedly-bathes-lover-acid-daring-not-marry-him

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by MCKitchen(f): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2022
I wonder why men can't control their desire for a particular person. If you quit that relationship their are plenty other one to give you what you desire in the previous. But first be matured enough to know when to quit.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by dawnomike(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Stupid man...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by gambia(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2022
What kind of wickedness is this ? cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Boogyman557: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool which kind NONSENSE b dis NAA!

wey my KALA!

I sey, way my KALA!

ABEG abeg make Una give me LOCATION!

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST d useless MANCHI of a MAN left leg DROP 4 GROUND then use my new KALA BLAST BLAST BLAST em right leg COMORT!

I no go STOP der oooo

I go make sure sey I use my WEED take BURN em PREEK!

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN!

16 Likes

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by DryMouth: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
More acid bro
More acid

6 Likes

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Vixenn(f): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Wicked desperate man

This generation of men are mentally weak, they seek attention and cry during break ups more than we do...Outside they'll be forming jagaban

Thought they said it's women that always wanted marriage

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Midas01: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
angry
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by iCauseTrouble: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Guys should always take relationships as an investment. Investment always turns out to be either profit or loss.
Having this in mind won't give room for suicide, assault or depression when things do not go as planned.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Ekejoestar(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Toxicity in its full regalia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by sukkot: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
hmm
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by ohosi4real(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nothing Musa no go see for gate.
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Salt06(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
shocked

The devil himself would be surprised at some people's wickedness .

Abeg... Avoid people who are heartless, extremely possessive and temperamental. E get why.

That man should be made to face the full wrath of the law.

16 Likes

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by olola4(m): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Okay - That man must be the Devil himself
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by nedubrazil111(m): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
ok
Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Freelane33(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nigeria and bad news 5&6.
Maythelordbewithus

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool which kind NONSENSE b dis NAA!

wey my KALA!

I sey, way my KALA!

ABEG abeg make Una give me LOCATION!

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST d useless MANCHI of a MAN left leg DROP 4 GROUND then use my new KALA BLAST BLAST BLAST em right leg COMORT!

I no go STOP der oooo

I go make sure sey I use my WEED take BURN em PREEK!

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN!

Guy rest!!!

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by wonder233: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Worthless people marrying to bring in worthless children into the world to swell an already worthless population.
The only thing uppermost on the mind of a Nigerian is marriage. All a Nigerian wants to do is get married and procreate. Both those with the means, those without the means, everyone is obsessed with marrying and giving birth in Nigeria. Nothing else really matters. Sometimes I wonder if the black man isn't truly cursed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ndi you must marry me or I will destroy you. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by Romanoff(f): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
They should drop him in a drum of acid as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him by chukwuibuipob: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
angry transfer the GOAT to Edo state police command. Make we see weda he go confess sharp sharp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

81-Year-Old Ohio Man Shoots Uber Driver Over Scam Allegations (Video) / Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa / We Have No Department Like Cyber Crime - EFCC Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.