Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Chinmark Is Gradually Becoming A Celebrity Fraudster - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chinmark Is Gradually Becoming A Celebrity Fraudster (322 Views)

Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) / Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors / Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinmark Is Gradually Becoming A Celebrity Fraudster by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2022
Incase you have not heard about Chimark group . Let me give you a brief bio of him .

He owns hotels and restaurants, I don't know how he started . But somehow he became popular . Then he started encouraging people to invest in his business that they will get interest for their investment.

He gained access to many churches and used that platform to get many believers to invest with his company . With the confidence these church members have on their pastors ( who invited chinmark ) They invested so much money . Ranging from 500k to millions of naira

This Chinmark of a guy is always seen doing unnecessary giveaway to people on the streets. He record it and post on all social media . This I believe is his strategy to convince his investor that he has so much money. Thereby making more people to invest .

Now the chinmark brand has crashed just like MMM . the most annoying part is that pastors ( who supported him ) are being dragged and blamed be all and sundry.

He can't refund people their initial capital talk more of interest. Some people are even asking for half of the money they invested.

Re: Chinmark Is Gradually Becoming A Celebrity Fraudster by Obagofixxy: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2022
Nothing good comes out of this country, they wilm always use church as a dwelling place , there was one in port Harcourt that even built churches and gave to Christ embassy, ponzi scheme has eating Nigeria down, now everybody is afraid of investing his money, instead the bank keeps duping us with there own strategy......

The rich dies rich while the poor dies poor, to be a common man is not easy ......

chinmark wey been dey do dorime for people...... Nothing last forever

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best And Fastest Way To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing.? / Earn Up To $5000 Per Day. / Xen Crypto Burns 4000 Eth On Ethereum Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.