Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,428 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Testing The Waters____looking To Earn Usdt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Testing The Waters____looking To Earn Usdt (349 Views)

Need USDT / Savin In RISEVEST Or Crypto USDT, Which Is Better? / Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testing The Waters____looking To Earn Usdt by freshpzy1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Good morning everyone

If you open this page.......means you are curious

Meanwhile......if you have tried alot of Online biz

Paid a lot of people money to guide you

Yet nothing is forthcoming

Then we are in the same shoes

I GUESS THE SHOE IS A VERY BIG ONE. grin

But then I came across this site from a frnd of mine

He claim to be making USDT for for FREE

Just as you can imagine.......I agued it was a big lie

But 2weeks later......I withness him withdraw $10 dollars into his trust wallet.

did I hear you say them don come again

Well I will have said that too if I were in your shoes

MEANWHILE like the topic sayz

I have decided to text the waters .......since it's free

& Av seen some1 withdraw

my conclusion is; there is no harm in trying
Re: Testing The Waters____looking To Earn Usdt by freshpzy1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
FACTS ABOUT WHAT AM INTRODUCING

�FREE TO REGISTER & EARN

�YOU NEED TO REFER........that should not be difficult since no one is paying

�They are paying you for trafic

You can ask any other questions here

If it's not against NL rule

I will answer you directly

Or better still......chk my siggy for my whatsapp
Re: Testing The Waters____looking To Earn Usdt by freshpzy1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
I will try update you guyz as I move gradually

I can't post pics from the site here

But you can get it in my dm
Re: Testing The Waters____looking To Earn Usdt by freshpzy1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
I will give a report here 9pm everyday
Re: Testing The Waters____looking To Earn Usdt by freshpzy1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
About an hour to the first report to this little project
Re: Testing The Waters____looking To Earn Usdt by freshpzy1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
The pics embodies the report for my first 48hrs on the platform

Re: Testing The Waters____looking To Earn Usdt by freshpzy1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Good evening all

Sorry am late

Next post is the pic summary of today
Re: Testing The Waters____looking To Earn Usdt by freshpzy1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Day 3 pics sumary

Re: Testing The Waters____looking To Earn Usdt by freshpzy1(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
27 dayz to go

More info co.lmjng soon
Re: Testing The Waters____looking To Earn Usdt by freshpzy1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Immediately after your free registration is confirmed

You have only 30dayz to mine free USDT

Simple

(1) (Reply)

Get The Contact Details Of Genuine Suppliers Of Solar Batteries & Inverters / UNDILUTED Perfume Oil / Who Noticed This On Nairaland Frontage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.