Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Transportation - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Transportation (1228 Views)

Sold Sold Toyota Hiace Bus 1999 Model Forsale Suitable For Transportation / Making Money With Transportation Business In Lagos State / Towing And Transportation From Any Auction In US To Any Port In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transportation by holywind(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Please transportation experts your advice are needed, someone bought me a Toyota haice on higher purchase, and the agreement is to balance #12m in six months, that is, I'll be remitting #2m every month, so please, which route can I put the bus that I will be going to work everyday and will be making 100k per day. Please help.

Cc lalasticala please help me move to FP it's urgent, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Transportation by holywind(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
Experts please help
Re: Transportation by Method147(m): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
How much he buy that motor you are balancing 12m in six months, if this is true drop the motor because with the way things are now in the country you can't even balance that money in 12yrs.

6 Likes

Re: Transportation by holywind(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Method147:
How much he buy that motor you are balancing 12m in six months, if this is true drop the motor because with the way things are now in the country you can't even balance that money in 12yrs.
the bus with all the expenses cost about #7.5m, it's big bumper bus, I need a far route to play
Re: Transportation by Gentlerespect76: 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
When you grab an opportunity to destroy yourself, this is how it sounds. Please the terms of this agreement is too stringent. Haba 2 million in a month? Are you going to carry human beings or cocaine with this bus? Run for your peace of mind oo.

11 Likes

Re: Transportation by Xscape1993(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
holywind:
Please transportation experts your advice are needed, someone bought me a Toyota haice on higher purchase, and the agreement is to balance #12m in six months, that is, I'll be remitting #2m every month, so please, which route can I put the bus that I will be going to work everyday and will be making 100k per day. Please help.

I am currently working in a transport company and I can tell you openly that you have entered the impossible journey. One of our drivers tried it, but later came back and started driving for the company. Don't just suffer yourself dear. 2m in a month? Just drop that bus where you picked it from please ooo.

7 Likes

Re: Transportation by Holybwoy: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
I drove from Lagos to Abuja and i shut down for over 3 days.. I could barely walk..

You'd get more than 100k plying Lagos to Abuja in a day but you can't go more than twice (which is 1 to and 1 fro) in a week if you don't want to die.. not even from accident but from fatigue.

6 Likes

Re: Transportation by holywind(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2022
Xscape1993:
I am currently working in a transport company and I can tell you openly that you have entered the impossible journey. One of our drivers tried it, but later came back and started driving for the company. Don't just suffer yourself dear. 2m in a month? Just drop that bus where you picked it from please ooo.
ok thank you

1 Like

Re: Transportation by holywind(m): 10:39am On Mar 24, 2022
Holybwoy:
I drove from Lagos to Abuja and i shut down for over 3 days.. I could barely walk..

You'd get more than 100k plying Lagos to Abuja in a day but you can't go more than twice (which is 1 to and 1 fro) in a week if you don't want to die.. not even from accident but from fatigue.
thank you, but on that road, how steady are the passengers, I mean if you wish to go as many trips as you can, and how much exactly can one make per trip.
Re: Transportation by Carparts888(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2022
unless its a luxury bus,its impossible to make such per day. Its also impossible to load everyday, even transport companies with parks dont load a particular vehicle everyday and u dont even have park and u will need to register at one and before it gets to your turn,it could take close to week.

This deal is not realistic at all. Don't put yourself in problem, just renegotiate to 200k monthly for and calaulate the years factoring the intrest it will take to pay back which will still be tough to remit my brother or forget the deal or look for a smaller vehicle to use and choose a route that will favour you.
holywind:

1 Like

Re: Transportation by Carparts888(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2022
are there not other vehicles in a registered park that will be awaiting their turn, its not as easy as u think .If u register in a park, u will be given a number which will indicate your next turn and u can have 20 more vehicles to load before it gets to your turn..its not even about the fatigue. its impossible to load even every 3 days even if your strong like superman unless u own the park or you leased it at a strategic location like jibowu lagos .I have done this business for 3 years with 3 siennas which my drivers were to deliver 30k weekly but it was almost still impossible to meet up and I even tried higher purchase for 30 weekly on Lagos to eastern route and vice versa but still none met up. challenges were they couldn't load every time ,sometimes we bribe the park manager to over take people's turn , cost of maintaining vehicles sometimes is more than what we made on a trip other issues. Not to talk of remitting 2 million monthly which is super impossible even with a luxury big bus.
my advise is to get your own personal vehicle through the help of friends and family even if its a Toyota previa or Volkswagen sharon or mini bus, or a small car like 2008 rio or 2004 civic for uber or bolt..as long as u own it, you have peace of mind and u wont get high blood pressure.
Good luck comrade.
Holybwoy:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transportation by Idaytesj29(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
That dealer is a wicked soul. What kind of deal is this now, 12m in 6 months for a 7.5m vehicle.

I don't think you should take the vehicle. I am interested In doing a deal too for a Sienna but not this kind of killer deals.

Even though you want to start the business quickly, I don't think this deal favors you in any way. Drop it

4 Likes

Re: Transportation by holywind(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2022
Idaytesj29:
That dealer is a wicked soul. What kind of deal is this now, 12m in 6 months for a 7.5m vehicle.

I don't think you should take the vehicle. I am interested In doing a deal too for a Sienna but not this kind of killer deals.

Even though you want to start the business quickly, I don't think this deal favors you in any way. Drop it
thank you
Re: Transportation by Idaytesj29(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2022
Carparts888:
unless its a luxury bus,its impossible to make such per day. Its also impossible to load everyday, even transport companies with parks dont load a particular vehicle everyday and u dont even have park and u will need to register at one and before it gets to your turn,it could take close to week.

This deal is not realistic at all. Don't put yourself in problem, just renegotiate to 200k monthly for and calaulate the years factoring the intrest it will take to pay back which will still be tough to remit my brother or forget the deal or look for a smaller vehicle to use and choose a route that will favour you.

If they can accept 100k weekly from him, so far its an 18 perssengers bus, he may be able to wiggle it out.

If he goes to Abuja from Lagos at 10,000 per person, multiply by 18. Thats 180k, if he settles 100k per week. The rest will go for fuel, car care and savings.

400k a month, in a year, he would have returned 4.8 million naira. In two year, if he is not sick and had no accident, he will be close to 10 m and by the third year. He is done paying.

@OP, may be you should ho back to the negotiation table with your dealer and make him understand and propose something like what I just explained if they will accept.

But if they don't. Just leave their Bus for them. Opportunities are hard to come by but this one na die.

3 Likes

Re: Transportation by holywind(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Idaytesj29:

If they can accept 100k weekly from him, so far its an 18 perssengers bus, he may be able to wiggle it out.

If he goes to Abuja from Lagos at 10,000 per person, multiply by 18. Thats 180k, if he settles 100k per week. The rest will go for fuel, car care and savings.

400k a month, in a year, he would have returned 4.8 million naira. In two year, if he is not sick and had no accident, he will be close to 10 m and by the third year. He is done paying.

@OP, may be you should ho back to the negotiation table with your dealer and make him understand and propose something like what I just explained if they will accept.

But if they don't. Just leave their Bus for them. Opportunities are hard to come by but this one na die.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Transportation by Idaytesj29(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
holywind:
thank you

You are welcome. Na wetin the eyes of those of us in transport business wet no get capital dey see be that.

I still dey look for my Sienna HP. No luck yet.

1 Like

Re: Transportation by holywind(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Idaytesj29:

You are welcome. Na wetin the eyes of those of us in transport business wet no get capital dey see be that.

I still dey look for my Sienna HP. No luck yet.
my brother no be small thing, but God go see us through

1 Like

Re: Transportation by Idaytesj29(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
holywind:
my brother no be small thing, but God go see us through

Amen oo oo. When you give 7.5m vehicle out for 12M, isnt that armed robbery and wicledness.

God bless our hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Transportation by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Holybwoy:

thank you boss. The stress is killing but sincerely he can't meet up with the said amount even to balance 12m in 24 months isn't easy talkless of 6 months haba now. He shld just withdraw himself from such mental torture.
Re: Transportation by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
holywind:

Return the bus.

7 Likes

Re: Transportation by princetom1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

Return the bus.

A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Transportation by Idaytesj29(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Carparts888:
are there not other vehicles in a registered park that will be awaiting their turn, its not as easy as u think .If u register in a park, u will be given a number which will indicate your next turn and u can have 20 more vehicles to load before it gets to your turn..its not even about the fatigue. its impossible to load even every 3 days even if your strong like superman unless u own the park or you leased it at a strategic location like jibowu lagos .I have done this business for 3 years with 3 siennas which my drivers were to deliver 30k weekly but it was almost still impossible to meet up and I even tried higher purchase for 30 weekly on Lagos to eastern route and vice versa but still none met up. challenges were they couldn't load every time ,sometimes we bribe the park manager to over take people's turn , cost of maintaining vehicles sometimes is more than what we made on a trip other issues. Not to talk of remitting 2 million monthly which is super impossible even with a luxury big bus.
my advise is to get your own personal vehicle through the help of friends and family even if its a Toyota previa or Volkswagen sharon or mini bus, or a small car like 2008 rio or 2004 civic for uber or bolt..as long as u own it, you have peace of mind and u wont get high blood pressure.
Good luck comrade.

Oga, pls can you tell us more from your experience? How sincere do you consider your drivers to be?

Is it possible to register at multiple parks and so that if you had to wait for 3 days or more for your turn at a park, the other park may call you that its your turn already. Like you register at a Lagos to Abuja park in Lagos and you do same in Ibadan. At least one of the two parks must call you within the week.

What do you thinks? Pls share your experience. Thanks
Re: Transportation by dadabashua1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
God,some people lack consciences sha,OP listen to the advice,it's very simple RETURN THE BUS. haba na watin undecided
Re: Transportation by Carparts888(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
yes ofcourse, its better to register at multiple parks so u can load more often.

No driver can be trusted. Even the sincere ones can be tempted to misbehave ones in a while.

To track the drivers better and monitor them, liase nd get contacts of the park managers as they will let you know how many passengers loaded and the price for each passengers. Also choose for the park manager to pay your money direct to your account and give the driver just fuel and commission money if its payment by commission.
If its for the driver to pay you weekly, you just can also monitor his movement through the park manager to notify each time he loads so he wont give excuses that he didn't load and there was no money to remit you that period.

The most important way to monitor them apart from through the park manager or workers is to install a vehicle tracker. It will show when wherever he goes. you can also set it to send u sms when the vehicle starts or its switched off or its running above 120km.
Idaytesj29:

Oga, pls can you tell us more from your experience? How sincere do you consider your drivers to be?

Is it possible to register at multiple parks and so that if you had to wait for 3 days or more for your turn at a park, the other park may call you that its your turn already. Like you register at a Lagos to Abuja park in Lagos and you do same in Ibadan. At least one of the two parks must call you within the week.

What do you thinks? Pls share your experience. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transportation by Idaytesj29(m): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Carparts888:
yes of course, its better to register at multiple parks so u can load more often.

No driver can be trusted. Even the sincere ones can be tempted to misbehave ones in a while.

To track the drivers better and monitor them, liase nd get contacts of the park managers as they will let you know how many passengers loaded and the price for each passengers. Also choose for the park manager to pay your money direct to your account and give the driver just fuel and commission money if its payment by commission.
If its for the driver to pay you weekly, you just can also monitor his movement through the park manager to notify each time he loads so he wont give excuses that he didn't load and there was no money to remit you that period.

The most important way to monitor them apart from through the park manager or workers is to install a vehicle tracker. It will show when wherever he goes. you can also set it to send u sms when the vehicle starts or its switched off or its running above 120km.

Hmm Thanks a lot with this.

1 Like

Re: Transportation by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
No go kill yourself o,dont give yourself hbp.2m every month.na wa o

1 Like

Re: Transportation by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
holywind:

Ha!!! shocked shocked
Re: Transportation by holywind(m): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
[s][/s]
Holybwoy:

I have spoken with the man that all I can afford to pay in a month is 500k, and he is a kind of considering it, please can you give me more light on this Lagos-Abuja route, how do I do the registration, and is it possible to run two trips in a week, and which Park is best to register with.

1 Like

Re: Transportation by Holybwoy: 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
holywind:
[s][/s] I have spoken with the man that all I can afford to pay in a month is 500k, and he is a kind of considering it, please can you give me more light on this Lagos-Abuja route, how do I do the registration, and is it possible to run two trips in a week, and which Park is best to register with.

Go to berger and ask those agberos there.. they will have an idea. At Abuja, gwagwalada is your best shot..

I wish you the best..

1 Like

Re: Transportation by Idaytesj29(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Xscape1993:

Which transport company do you work with ? Can an independent corporate driver load at your park or office with a Sienna?
Re: Transportation by Xscape1993(m): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Which transport company do you work with ? Can an independent corporate driver load at your park or office with a Sienna?
No dear.
Re: Transportation by Idaytesj29(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2022
Xscape1993:
No dear.

So, how can such driver partner with your company pls?

May be like a registration, a training and a sticker on the vehicle while the driver handles the driving himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toks 07 Model Volvo XC90 Gray SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Mercedes Benz C320 Few months Used / SOLD Foreign Used Volvo XC90 2008 SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.