Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi (11117 Views)

Why Prayers Of Many Christians Are Hindered / Worldly Targets Set By Churches: How My Friend Began Preaching Rubbish / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by Karemarealty288(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
premierlead:

As you cant see the difference, continue with your life

Which difference....one is swindling us via gospel and the other via constituted authority.
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by Jacopini: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Massivepussydes:
[b][/b]All dis nija pastors dem no sabi anything even de god dey claim to serve. Wetin concern God with dis CORNTREE. For u to say dis, it therefore means u don't understand the God u r claiming to serve. grin[b]

Oshey
Pastor massivepussy
god spokesman...take note small "g".
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by Emdebby2: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
I am laughing in Swahili ���
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by Jacopini: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Karemarealty288:

You be mumu oooooo what's the difference between them and politicians.

D diff is dat u actually think dey are dsame.
Oh perverse generation.
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by Heroicvic(m): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
I'm a deeper life member
How has our general overseer helped our future as the youths and members of the church?
Our parents offering and tithes are being used to develop church, building high schools and university
Now he's here asking us to pray for the country that has bad leadership as the main and only challenge
Will he die if preach against bad leadership for a start?
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by dazzlingd(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Shameless old foolss

1 Like

Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by Kdon2: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/23/2023-prayers-of-intercession-by-churches-keeping-nigeria-together-pastor-kumuyi/

Na these type of pastors dey destroy Nigeria destiny with their satanic prayers! Haba! Keep Nigeria together for what exactly. I guess more miseries!
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by tenpipsperday: 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nonsense together
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by ezewealth(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
I be deeper life member, in fact na my parent, because me no dey go church. Dr kumuyi, I respect u as an elder, because right from day one I no dey follow doctrine. No talk did can nonsense again
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by Testimony1988(m): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Prayer keeping Nigeria together? These people are part of our problem.
You better keep shut so as not to incur the wrath of God, how is he part of our problem, is he a politician, blame the politician, he's just fulfilling the call of God by preaching the Word to the world.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by Preacherrr(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
ALL OF YOU QUOTING THE MAN OF GOD WRONGLY ARE SICK. YOUR ALLEGIANCE TO DEMONS WON'T SAVE YOU FROM THE WRATH OF GOD.
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/23/2023-prayers-of-intercession-by-churches-keeping-nigeria-together-pastor-kumuyi/
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by Franking: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ur useless prayers can't help make Nigeria better but will help keep Nigeria together, okwa ya?

Agadi n'agwo ofe.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by Juliusdking(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Prayer keeping Nigeria together? These people are part of our problem.
oga say ur problem not our problem abeg
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
If prayer keep Nigeria together,then that's a malicious prayer from devil's coven...Not of God.
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by musicwriter(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kumuyi should please go and sit down. This is one of the many foolish men who misled me and made me irrational for a long time. And till today he has refused to grow up.

I began attending Deeper life church in 1994 and ever since you've been "interceding" for Nigeria. That has been your favourite word. For how long are you going to be interceding for Nigeria? Is Nigeria getting better or worse since you've been "interceding?"

Fools like you is why Africa is this way. And a governor of a state even invited him!! What a pity!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
another wailer from birth

SwissMass:
Short circuit baby factory criminals, drug traffickers cannibals, IPOB miscreants and mkpurumiri addicts have turned their stupidity on here,

Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
You keep shut...fulfilling fire..show us proof God called him or goan sleep

Testimony1988:
You better keep shut so as not to incur the wrath of God, how is he part of our problem, is he a politician, blame the politician, he's just fulfilling the call of God by preaching the Word to the world.
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Loud it

musicwriter:
Kumuyi should please go and sit down. This is one of the many foolish men who misled me and made me irrational for a long time. And till today he has refused to grow up.

I began attending Deeper life church in 1994 and ever since you've been "interceding" for Nigeria. That has been your favourite word. For how long are you going to be interceding for Nigeria? Is Nigeria getting better or worse since you've been "interceding?"

Fools like you is why Africa is this way. And a governor of a state even invited him!! What a pity!!
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Oh sharap..He's a yoruba man..let him comment in Yewa and Igangan..Let him bring them back from Benin republic and unite them first in deeper life camps

Preacherrr:
ALL OF YOU QUOTING THE MAN OF GOD WRONGLY ARE SICK. YOUR ALLEGIANCE TO DEMONS WON'T SAVE YOU FROM THE WRATH OF GOD.
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Loud it...comrade

Heroicvic:
I'm a deeper life member
How has our general overseer helped our future as the youths and members of the church?
Our parents offering and tithes are being used to develop church, building high schools and university
Now he's here asking us to pray for the country that has bad leadership as the main and only challenge
Will he die if preach against bad leadership for a start?
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by xukwaa: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Even bandits are keeping Nigeria together! Prayer reach their side! Religion has blindfolded us for years to think that the white are free from corription. Ask a normal religious Nigerian to confirm this.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by hotseat: 12:27am On Mar 24, 2022
The efficacy of prayers cannot be overemphasized especially in difficult times.

However, the issue with Nigeria is not just prayers but the will to better the lot of the country by successive leaders.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

Nigeria is in a desperate search for true leaders in the true sense of the word.

What we had and continue to have are cash and carry leaders in all spheres of our national life.
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by busomma: 2:43am On Mar 24, 2022
U guys never gets tired of praying but nothing u prayed about changes for the better. Prayers don't develop societies, building infrastructure does.
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 3:14am On Mar 24, 2022
delejoye:
The prayers of the church no doubt is holding Nigeria together but things are definitely getten worse and politicians are even taking advantage of those answered prayers to improvish the people. May be we should stop praying for unity and start asking for progress of each region since the unity is not developing the nation. My suggestion sir
You actually believe Nigeria is God's answer to prayer? Nigeria, as it exists today, is what you consider God's answer to prayer? undecided

Way too many of you have invariably reduced God to the level of men and nothing else. For you to proclaim that indeed what is next to hell on earth for the millions of its citizens is God's answer to the prayers offered by your mogs and pastors leads me to truly realizing you all lie when you claim to have experienced the Almighty described in that book called your Bible. undecided
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 3:15am On Mar 24, 2022
RoyalDiadems:
A Creator whose mighty presence you can feel. Who speaks to you often and who works mightily through you is no longer imaginary.
God forces His presence on those who don't believe in Him or care to? Come on now! undecided
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 3:17am On Mar 24, 2022
premierlead:
Gerout...they are the one relieving you of evil that politicians are putting you
Abeg Sharapova there! undecided

Relieving what evil? They are part and parcel of the evil as they continue to court and cuddle the same politicians using God as if a weapon. undecided
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 3:19am On Mar 24, 2022
Graceobey:
God bless pastor kumuyi...if not for prayers...Nigeria would have been history....
Church... let's keep praying for our dear nation
And you sincerely believe that what Nigeria is today is a result of God's answer to prayers? This is the quality of work you attribute to God or you simply dying to claim one for your kumuyi that you are willing to blindly throw God under the bus on Kumuyi's behalf? undecided
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 3:21am On Mar 24, 2022
Naijanascam:
Speak out as a shepherd to the authorities and forget about prayers.....
. No prayers in China
No prayers in Russia
Not prayers kept developed countries as they are today

Keep your prayers and say the right words
You set am up and shepherd? These men do what they do to honor themselves. What makes you think they have any "right" words to say to anyone else? undecided
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 3:22am On Mar 24, 2022
BeehiveDS:
God bless you, God Bless Pastor Kumuyi
And you think the current state of Nigeria as a nation is the quality of blessings obtainable from the Almighty God who created all of Heaven and Earth by speaking His Word? undecided
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 3:23am On Mar 24, 2022
Drsnives:

Watch your mouth b4 divine slap from above silent you forever
Stop playing God for your divine fool , all so you can score one on behalf of your Mogs and pastors. undecided
Re: 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi by Testimony1988(m): 4:15am On Mar 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
You keep shut...fulfilling fire..show us proof God called him or goan sleep

Go and study his life then you will know God called him, but don't say he's the problem of the country, it's wrong to talk bad about a genuine man of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Falsehoods Of Paul / Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Freed From Condemnation / God's Generals; The Story Of Smith Wigglesworth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.