Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,778 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Am Chained And Cant Break Free - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Chained And Cant Break Free (1269 Views)

Great Opportunity To Break Free From Unemployment Processing Results For Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Chained And Cant Break Free by 1sherlockHolmes: 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
i am chained by the chain of poverty and unemployment i really wanna break free it has been like this for several years im tired, im 27years clocking 28 but there is nothing to show except hunger. i search and search for a job nd couldnt find any. this poverty is making me depressed i do nothing from down till sunset except sleeping. lets not disturb u with complains and go straight to the point. I NEED A JOB I RESIDE IN KANO HELP ME IF YOU HELP ME GOD WILL BLESS AND HELP YOU. quote this if you wanna help i really wanna get active and live normally as other humans do. thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Chained And Cant Break Free by Ezemeiyogu(m): 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Don't depend only on submitting online applications. Walk into a hotel, community pharmacy, school, Restaurant etc and meet manager. I had worked in small firms three different times, although with meager pay but I never used CV to get any.

Also, u can drive minibus in Kano metropolis or Keke as well. Just start with it if you see somebody who gives you.

Success in your search.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Chained And Cant Break Free by 1sherlockHolmes: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ezemeiyogu:
Don't depend only on submitting online applications. Walk into a hotel, community pharmacy, school, Restaurant etc and meet manager. I had worked in small firms three different times, although with meager pay but I never used CV to get any.

Also, u can drive minibus in Kano metropolis or Keke as well. Just start with it if you see somebody who gives you.

Success in your search.
thanks so much bro

1 Like

Re: I Am Chained And Cant Break Free by OBALOLA55(m): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
i am chained by the chain of poverty and unemployment i really wanna break free it has been like this for several years im tired, im 27years clocking 28 but there is nothing to show except hunger. i search and search for a job nd couldnt find any. this poverty is making me depressed i do nothing from down till sunset except sleeping. lets not disturb u with complains and go straight to the point. I NEED A JOB I RESIDE IN KANO HELP ME IF YOU HELP ME GOD WILL BLESS AND HELP YOU. quote this if you wanna help i really wanna get active and live normally as other humans do. thank you.
MAN IS BORN FREE BUT EVERYWHERE HE IS IN CHAIN——JEAN-JACQUES ROUSSEAU
Re: I Am Chained And Cant Break Free by Rickmann: 12:58am On Mar 24, 2022
OBALOLA55:
MAN IS BORN FREE BUT EVERYWHERE HE IS IN CHAIN——JEAN-JACQUES ROUSSEAU

Very true bro..

Until everyman is free, we are all slaves.

- Abraham Lincoln

1 Like

Re: I Am Chained And Cant Break Free by iLegendd(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2022
When you started abusing me unprovoked, I knew something must be wrong somewhere, hence I didn't reply. People in Kano voted for Buhari massively.

You're not the only one experiencing hunger and I know it won't kill you. You'll break free — it's just a matter of time.

You've already called me broke severally, so a broke man like me has nothing, but an advice to offer.

The solution to wealth is solving problems in exchange for cash. When I was broke in 2016, I solved problems, I didn't complain or create a single thread seeking for job or complaining of how God has refused to help me out.

I helped myself out — I didn't wait for anyone to. If you wait for a Nairalander to rescue you, you'll wait for ages.

Pick yourself up, write some things down with a pen and paper, use your phone and Google them. Solve one of those things you wrote down for the people around you or acquire it as a new skill.

I can't tell you what to write down because I don't know what you like or what you're capable of doing or learning.

I can only help by sending you 1k recharge card to do subscription and get started with your research.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Chained And Cant Break Free by 1sherlockHolmes: 8:50am On Mar 24, 2022
iLegendd:
When you started abusing me unprovoked, I knew something must be wrong somewhere, hence I didnt reply. People in Kano voted for Buhari massively.

You're not the only one experiencing hunger and I know it won't kill. You'll breakfree — it's just a matter of time.

You've already called me broke severally, so a broke man like me has nothing, but an advice to offer.

The solution to wealth is solving problems in exchange for cash. When I was broke in 2016, I solved problems, I didn't complain or create a single thread seeking for job or complaining of how God has refused to help me out.

I helped myself out — I didn't wait for anyone to. If you wait for a Nairalander to rescue you, you'll wait for ages.

Pick yourself up, write some things down with a pen and paper, use your phone and Google them. Solve one of those things you wrote down for the people around you or acquire it as a new skill.

I can't tell you what to write down because I don't know what you like or what you're capable of doing or learning.

I can only help by sending you 1k recharge card to do subscription and get started with your research.

07063490201 waiting for the card boss i have learnt my lesson. im sorry for being mean to u that time

1 Like

Re: I Am Chained And Cant Break Free by princefrank76: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2022
shake it off man. Submit applications both online and offline. make enquiries for vacancies. And most importanly never give up.

i see multivational speakers don the drop quote up there.

lalasticlala what do you have to advice him.
Re: I Am Chained And Cant Break Free by iLegendd(m): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2022
princefrank76:
shake it off man. Submit applications both online and offline. make enquiries for vacancies. And most importanly never give up.

i see multivational speakers don the drop quote up there.

lalasti.clala what do you have to advice him.

Someone like you can break your best friend's marriage with poisonous gossip. What do you mean by motivational speakers above?

You're the motivational speaker here for telling him to shake it off. I sent him 1k card, but all you could do was to tell him what he already knows without sending him anything as relief.

1. Never give up
2. Submit your CV online and offline
3. Make enquiries for vacancies, etc.

Who told you he hasn't done those things? You're just a hypocrite. Calling others motivational speakers in a condescending manner, yet that is exactly what you did.

Send him money — any amount you send to him, I will double it. If you can't do this, I know you're a hypocritical motivational speaker.

Can't you just talk without making it look like you're fighting with people who commented before you?

Who even told you calling Lalas.ticlala will make this hit front page?

You have a lot of learning to do, especially how to talk. Some of you Nigerians always talk against people who motivate others with words, but you can't even motivate them with cash or even card.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Chained And Cant Break Free by princefrank76: 10:19am On Mar 24, 2022
Ilegendd i wasn't even referring to you.

i was referring to those qouting jean jack rosseau and abraham lincoln.

kudos to u for sending him airtime. Your little philantropic work in this forum hasn't gone unoticed.

if i have enough funds i would have help too

1 Like

Re: I Am Chained And Cant Break Free by iLegendd(m): 10:33am On Mar 24, 2022
princefrank76:
Ilegendd i wasn't even referring to you.

i was referring to those qouting jean jack rosseau and abraham lincoln.

kudos to u for sending him airtime. Your little philantropic work in this hasn't gone unoticed.

if i have enough funds i would have help too

I know you weren't talking to me, but I'm part of the people who tried to motivate him. So, I'm part of the motivational speakers even though I'm not the main person you have in mind.

I'm not a philanthropist by the way — I will in the future, not now. I'm still accumulating and broke.

All I just wanted to correct was how you made the people who spoke before you look like they are talking trash without using the exact words.

When Nigerians want to say you're talking trash, they use the line "so-called motivational speakers" or other varients.

Anyway, all the best. Have a nice day ahead.
Re: I Am Chained And Cant Break Free by LikeAking: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2022
iLegendd:
When you started abusing me unprovoked, I knew something must be wrong somewhere, hence I didn't reply. People in Kano voted for Buhari massively.

You're not the only one experiencing hunger and I know it won't kill you. You'll break free — it's just a matter of time.

Motivational chatter.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Chained And Cant Break Free by iLegendd(m): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2022
LikeAking:

Motivational chatter.

You're welcome. I have a book on both motivation and how to chat with a woman and make her fall madly in love with you.

Re: I Am Chained And Cant Break Free by LikeAking: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:

U no dey socialize, thats the cause of your P.

Make friends, join a geng, go ou and interect with the society you will surly find a way out.

Also change ur friend circle or upgrade.

My guy information is power. Some youths in this country are earning over 70 mill per year.

They are smart and informed.
Re: I Am Chained And Cant Break Free by youngsum(m): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2022
iLegendd:

Someone like you can break your best friend's marriage with poisonous gossip. What do you mean by motivational speakers above?

You're the motivational speaker here for telling him to shake it off. I sent him 1k card, but all you could do was to tell him what he already knows without sending him anything as relief.

1. Never give up
2. Submit your CV online and offline
3. Make enquiries for vacancies, etc.

Who told you he hasn't done those things? You're just a hypocrite. Calling others motivational speakers in a condescending manner, yet that is exactly what you did.

Send him money — any amount you send to him, I will double it. If you can't do this, I know you're not a hypocritical motivational speaker.

Can't you just talk without making it look like you're fighting with people who commented before you?

Who even told you calling Lalas.ticlala will make this hit front page?

You have a lot of learning to do, especially how to talk. Some of you Nigerians always talk against people who motivate others with words, but you can't even motivate them with cash or even card.
;Dhhhh ilegendd you fit kill pesin with words
Re: I Am Chained And Cant Break Free by princefrank76: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2022
iLegendd:

I know you weren't talking to me, but I'm part of the people who tried to motivate him. So, I'm part of the motivational speakers even though I'm not the main person you have in mind.

I'm not a philanthropist by the way — I will in the future, not now. I'm still accumulating and broke.

All I just wanted to correct was how you made the people who spoke before you look like they are talking trash without using the exact words.

When Nigerians want to say you're talking trash, they use the line "so-called motivational speakers" or other varients.

Anyway, all the best. Have a nice day ahead.

thanks man! U too
Re: I Am Chained And Cant Break Free by Harrykn: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
youngsum:
broda am also in the same shoe with this guy help am pls
Remove that shoes, let me sell it for you.
Re: I Am Chained And Cant Break Free by medriano: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Don’t give up. Look around for menial jobs to at least feed. You can also raise some money and learn a skill.

1 Like

Re: I Am Chained And Cant Break Free by lookyzy: 3:56am On Jul 13, 2022

(1) (Reply)

A British Curriculum International School Is Recruiting / Experienced Nigerians Working Abroad / Nnpc Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.