Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

You Will Never Spend From Nysc 33k Or Stipends From Ppa After Reading This - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Will Never Spend From Nysc 33k Or Stipends From Ppa After Reading This (443 Views)

Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC / Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Never Spend From Nysc 33k Or Stipends From Ppa After Reading This by AKINOLA1000(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello there

Are you currently undergoing your one-year NYSC service? Or do you intend going soon?

Did I hear you say YES?

Then it’s important you read this article till the end

I’m Emmanuel, a Saxophonist, RF Drive Test Engineer, a Corp member too, serving in Lagos 21A stream 2 and of course, I’m an Entrepreneur

It’s no doubt that our 33k from the federal government is not enough to cater for our basic needs, just imagine from this 33k, we will need to transport ourselves for CDS, Clearance, sometimes we even make contributions for different reasons, I have not even talked about transport fare to PPA on a daily basis and most of our PPA just love to use the hell out of us, they really don’t treat us well when it comes to giving us stipends.

Guy mey we talk true

With this type of income, you no go fi get that babe wey dey your eye now, forget it all babe loves to be with that cool guy that can spend on them (if you be girl self I’m sure you will like guys that can spend on you)

As a babe too how will you get those cute dresses, wigs, and footwears you’ve screenshot for a while now with this type of income?

with all these been said, IT’S COMPULSORY AND SUPER IMPORTANT TO GET A SIDE HUSTLE (not even an option)

One thing about getting a side hustle is that even after the NYSC one-year service, your side hustle remains with you and will still be generating cool income for you while others that refuse to get a side hustle keep wandering about looking for Jobs. It can even be added to your C. V giving you that extra edge over several other job seekers.

click here to get started
https://supereasyincome.com.ng/nyscsidehustleoptin

What exactly is then a Side Hustle

It can be that your talent but you just need to monetize it and give it cool packaging

It can be a hard skill you’ve acquired probably in SAED self or something you’ve learned sometime ago (like fashion design, barbing and etc)

But for real I have come to realize that the best side hustle one can get is a soft skill side hustle (something Online)

We know now that in recent times we all live online, we do meetings with over 1000 attendance online, before we will need to look for a 1000 capacity hall to get this meeting done.

We now even attend events online, many people no get money go Davido o2 Arena show but we dey here dey stream am online.

Infact after POP on camp, to get posting letter everyone will need to form a long queue till it gets to your turn, but now even before the end of the parade, just login to your NYSC portal you’ll have seen your posting letter waiting for you.

ALL THESE HAVE ACTUALLY CREATED COUNTLESS OPPORTUNITIES ON THE ONLINE SPACE

But sadly, made have failed to realize this

Many don’t even see the need to leave their house again, right from their bedroom, they are making out cool cash legitimately, why? because they’ve been exposed to a piece of high-quality information helpful for their financial life.

Don’t forget the popular saying

"information is power”

Most of us self didn’t know the road that leads to the orientation camp where we got posted to, but from our research, findings and etc we were able to get detailed information that took us to the camp.

Imagine we didn’t get that

It would have made the journey a more difficult, longer and a very tiring one

This information I’m talking about is what I will want to be sharing with you for FREE if you actually want it and you’re ready to boost your finances to the next level by getting that side hustle (not having to depend on NYSC 33k or PPA stipend)

Just fill in your details by clicking the link below and check your mail as I will dropping it there.

https://supereasyincome.com.ng/nyscsidehustleoptin

Remember it’s not actually for everyone, but for the determined ones, information like this can’t just be everywhere, it will definitely get messed up.

So don’t forget to fill in your correct details

Talk to you soon friend

Do you even know that from just WhatsApp, yea that same WhatsApp we all use, you could be earning up to 100k every month?

I have a free Video on how Adewuyi Tamilore (a current serving corp member) did that

But only available for the first 50 people to fill the form above

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Relocation Posting, Dob, Name Arrangements / 3 Profitable Side Hustles One Can Do In Right Now Along With A Regular 9 - 5 Sal / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.