Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Call Me The Latest Graduate In Town - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Call Me The Latest Graduate In Town (144 Views)

I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University / Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! / "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Me The Latest Graduate In Town by Prechgold1180(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Speechless
Please Nairaland brothers and sisters come join me celebrate the journey I started 2014 / 15 finally came to an end today

Just completed my HND today from the ever prestigious auchi poly

Proud to say I am now a graduate
I remember buying my HND form from my then 14200 porter job salary

God has been there for me
First child and first graduate am super happy
Proud to say I got a degree in banking and finance

Incase you wondering why I spent close to 8 years in school here is the breakdown

Pic below no need to type

For everyone praying to round up I pray for speed in your academics

Re: Call Me The Latest Graduate In Town by blackboy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nice one. Congrats. But I hope say you no be among them wey make life hell for other students while in school. Auchi Poly!!! Estako!!! Afemia!! Sabo quarters!! I can never forget that land, community and school. When you go back to that school after graduating. Enter the school waka anywhere and they hear you finish from Auchi , you are a legend. They way you are treated n spoken to. They know you went through hell n came out you are no more a mere mortal.

(1) (Reply)

Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) Post UTME Screening Form For 2021/2022 / Scholarships Guidelines For International Students To Study In Italy / Int'l Student Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.