Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m (1499 Views)

Reg. 2009 Honda Accord Spirit For Sale In PH @ 1.250m Call/whatsapp 08067880681 / Awooof 2008 Honda Accord Eagle Spirit For Just N1.2m / Registered Clean 2009 Honda Eagle Spirit For Just N1.2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
I HAVE THIS GIVE AWAY FOR SERIOUS BUYER ONLY.

SUPER CLEAN IN AND OUT NOTHING TO FIX �% OK.

2008 HONDA ACCORD

LAST 1.95m

Call or Whatsapp 0703-0000-416

Act fast before it is gone

1 Like

Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Phloxventures:

2008 HONDA ACCORD

LAST 1.95m

Still available
Call now or whatsapp
Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
More pictures

Very clean ride

Nothing to fix

Just buy and drive

Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
More pictures

Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by WatchYourSix: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
The internet is a small place.....lol

Make I no loud am..

1 Like

Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Make I no loud am..
Telll us what you know
Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Phloxventures:

2008 HONDA ACCORD

LAST 1.95m

Still available
Call now
Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by MideMrPossible: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Make I no loud am..

Abeg talk, this tide dey enter my eyes o
Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by WatchYourSix: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
MideMrPossible:

Abeg talk, this tide dey enter my eyes o

It’s actually good car....

My earlier comment is because I know the original seller.....happy buying

1 Like

Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

It’s actually good car....

My earlier comment is because I know the original seller.....happy buying

But why all this irrelavant childish attitude. I ignored your first comment and you still came back to derail my thread again.

Tell me what is your gain in what you just posted now. What is the meaning of original seller. I have been on nairaland since 2008 with four different monickers and this is the first time l am coming across this type of reply on a business or autos section.

This same car is on jiji and cars45. Someone sent it to me on a realtors group and l posted it on nairaland. I guess the same person sent the link l sent to her to you. Please grow up and stop being childish. Apply wisdom

1 Like

Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Phloxventures:

2008 HONDA ACCORD

LAST 1.95m

Still available
Call now
Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by WatchYourSix: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Phloxventures:

But why all this irrelavant childish attitude. I ignored your first comment and still you still came back to detail my thread again.

Tell me what is your gain in what you just posted now. What is the meaning of original seller. I have been on nairaland since 2008 with four different monickers and this is the first time l am coming across this type of reply on a business or autos section.

This same car is on jiji and cars45. Someone sent it to me on a realtors group and l posted it on nairaland. I guess the same person sent the link l sent to her to you. Please grow up and stop being childish. Apply wisdom

Resist the urge to salaye if you have nothing to hide
I have not said anything bad on your ad
I even said the car is nice...and has no problem
I said it’s a small world becos I know the owner of the car..what’s the big deal in being surprised that my friend’s car is here??

It’s guilty conscience that’s worrying you...

1 Like

Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Still available
Call now
Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Resist the urge to salaye if you have nothing to hide
I have not said anything bad on your ad
I even said the car is nice...and has no problem
I said it’s a small world becos I know the owner of the car..what’s the big deal in being surprised that my friend’s car is here??

It’s guilty conscience that’s worrying you...

It shows how jobless and insensitive you are. How is guilty conscience worrying me. Because l posted a car on nairaland and you came to open your big mouth to derail a business thread. Can't you think.

A car owner can broadcast his car to many dealers or individuals on WhatsApp or directly to help him sell. Tell me what is your gain in the comment you made. Must you talk. Gosh. You really need to get a life. May God give you wisdom to change your weird orientation. SMH
Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Still available
And still negotiable
Call now
Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by WatchYourSix: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
Phloxventures:

It shows how jobless and insensitive you are. How is guilty conscience worrying me. Because l posted a car on nairaland and you came to open your big mouth to derail a business thread. Can't you think.

A car owner can broadcast his car to many dealers or individuals on WhatsApp or directly to help him sell. Tell me what is your gain in the comment you made. Must you talk. Gosh. You really need to get a life. May God give you wisdom to change your weird orientation. SMH

Lol..u and I know it’s guilty conscience that is worrying you.....because did not say anything bad about your ad..
Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by flexyrule(m): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nigerians are very bad businessmen sha, but after we'd complain how bankers are rude.

Just because someone said he knows the owner of the car, OP went haywire!

If na me, I go just post the direct owner's phone number and the real price.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Phloxventures:

But why all this irrelavant childish attitude. I ignored your first comment and you still came back to derail my thread again.

calm down,he did not say anything wrong.you no suppose dey overreact.why so much fuss over nothing concrete

2 Likes

Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by Meya23(m): 6:23am On Mar 28, 2022
Oga seller pls take it easy o.... The guy in question didn't even demarket your advert at all. Na this ur ranting now wey dey shock me sf.
He only said it's a small world and knows the owner of the ride,yet you dey vex.
I have noticed that most people are just angry unnecessarily in this country right now.
Happy sales!!!
Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by symbianDON(m): 6:50am On Mar 28, 2022
The OP's unnecessary outburst can actually scare away a potential buyer
Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by Creditalerts: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2022
symbianDON:
fact
Re: Naija Used 2008 Honda Accord(evil Spirit) For Quick Sale. Now 1.95m by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
symbianDON:
because e go be like say e dey hide something.d way e just dey vex

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest 2008 Tokunbo Acura Mdx ( Full Option) / Clean Registered 2014 Hyundia Azera (abuja)…….. / Camry 2013 Full Options Tokunbo In Ibadan 08069992556@7.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.