Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison (52383 Views)

Court Sentences Tiktok User To 3 Years Jail For Defaming Eniola Badmus / Lagos Party: Police Arrest, Charge Erelu Okin Over Petrol Souvenir / Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by torqque7(m): 12:47am On Mar 26, 2022
Rubbish..there are a lot more serious cases that have been ignored,na on top Fuel souvenir una wan use show muscle..This country na wa

1 Like

Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Clasmanj(m): 1:06am On Mar 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

The small thing u can't read and understand....

Where you see gas Them say petrol, you dey talk gas...

Hiannnnnn

In the US and Latin countries, term gasoline is used, but in Europe and Asian countries it's called petrol. Description: Majorly all around the world gasoline is used as fuel for vehicles. It's one of the main products, which is consumed heavily worldwide.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by olaniyilukman(m): 1:11am On Mar 26, 2022
Ezemarcel:
Nice one...you want to trend..... trend in prison mugu
the judgement is useless.. Had it been the judgement does not include option of fine, I would have given the judgement five stars
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by busomma: 1:28am On Mar 26, 2022
How I wish the speed at which judgment was reached in this case is same with corruption cases involving politicians that takes up to 20yrs to adjudicate. I weep for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Ishilove: 1:57am On Mar 26, 2022
And the matter has been done and dusted. She got off very lightly. That's the power of connection in high places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by AwealthDRL: 3:09am On Mar 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Hiannnnnn

Gasoline means petrol OLODO
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Karemarealty288(m): 3:12am On Mar 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see her bribing her way out of prison, I see her being silently released.

This I have seen.

She was given option of fine.....so she will pay the fine and walk free but the only thing is that she is now an ex-con.
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by mandate12: 3:34am On Mar 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Hiannnnnn

Illiteracy will not kee u IJN. Amen. To even think 32 ppl liked this display of intellectual unclothedness calls for concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by gaventa: 3:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Learn to read to understand. Don’t let headlines deceive you, try to read the full news. She was give an option of fine so there is every tendency she won’t be going to jail. Nigerians and emotions sha. Always happy when people encounter bad things just to justify their own misfortune.
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Iyanuoluwa2000: 4:03am On Mar 26, 2022
Read the judgement she is given the options of fines. Hence, she's not going to prison or jail
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by shegun4sur: 4:05am On Mar 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Hiannnnnn

Olodo
Gasoline he said not gas,

1 Like

Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Jostoman: 4:10am On Mar 26, 2022
illicit:
Next time she no go try am again
if the woman is a APC member I know Sanwo Olu wouldn't have taking her to court. We know their way
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by nyiamfrank: 4:15am On Mar 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Hiannnnnn
it's the same thing Comrade
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Desusi: 4:24am On Mar 26, 2022
Nigerian generally, are never security conscious,until when it happened. This is a great lesson to us all.
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by wolesmile(m): 4:33am On Mar 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Hiannnnnn

Ogbeni,
They call it gas in the US.
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Spandau: 4:42am On Mar 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

In this case, it would have been better for you to be blind. The siprit grin wey de control una no show you say she get option of paying 1,015,000 fine?
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by lightlogger: 5:01am On Mar 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Hiannnnnn

You sef, you for research naah... No come wash yourself.
The dude is quite exposed as that what some other foreign countries call it - gasoline and not petrol.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Chuksmonika(m): 5:32am On Mar 26, 2022
Sekoni003:
That's quite harsh but then someone rich enough to share gasoline should be able to afford the fine without stress cheesy
Nothing is harsh there bro, do you know the kind of risk she put people who attended the party in?

Any little mistake fit cause a serious fire outbreak there...
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by oyejideogunjumo: 5:50am On Mar 26, 2022
Benite:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/fuel-souvenir-court-sentences-lagos-socialite-ms-ogbulu-to-27-months-in-prison/
I think our laws should be available to everyone to possess and digest.
She may mean well with the aim of helping in the difficult situation at least for honoring her invitation but has landed her in trouble.
Anybody can fall victim without knowing the consequences.
There are many things anybody can just do ignorantly but the end result may be devastating.
Some Nigerians have never lay their hand on our national constitution.
Each state still have their bylaws binding on the state alone apart from the national while each local government has their edicts.
These pluralistic laws are bound to be conflicting and if a person is free of one may not be free of the other.
May God help us o
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Elidrisy20: 5:55am On Mar 26, 2022
So to do good thing in this country is a crime?
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by obontami: 6:06am On Mar 26, 2022
RichDad1:
While it’s obvious she came afford to pay the #1.015m fine to avoid jail term, however, over sabi and clout chasing has made her an ex- convict. Which means she can’t contest for any political position in Nigeria.

She can't contest for any political office? As how na?
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by flyingdutchman(m): 6:23am On Mar 26, 2022
I hope for the sake of exposure, you are being sarcastic!
DenreleDave:

Hiannnnnn
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by peesleem(m): 6:25am On Mar 26, 2022
shogsman:

Which stupid injustice, here in the US she won't get less than 10years without parole for this crap,it is people like you that celebrate crime and think rules should not be enforced that is dragging this shithole back. All the crap you do in naija if you did 20% of it abroad you'd be rotting in jail no cap.
You're worse than your government because you don't even know the basics
Can you please refer us to the section and years of jail time in the US constitution.

Mr here in the Us
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:31am On Mar 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Hiannnnnn
you can see how you completely disgrace yourself in an open market? You want to correct what you don't know, you don't know gasoline do you?
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by DenreleDave(m): 6:37am On Mar 26, 2022
actually i was being sarcastic but so bad dt most didnt know grin grin grin grin
flyingdutchman:
I hope for the sake of exposure, you are being sarcastic!
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by DenreleDave(m): 6:37am On Mar 26, 2022
actually i was being sarcastic but so bad dt most didnt know grin grin grin grin
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you can see how you completely disgrace yourself in an open market? You want to correct what you don't know, you don't know gasoline do you?

na u go disgrace ursef in jesus name
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by DenreleDave(m): 6:38am On Mar 26, 2022
ogbeni, i no. i dey play ni grin grin grin grin
wolesmile:

Ogbeni,
They call it gas in the US.
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by DenreleDave(m): 6:39am On Mar 26, 2022
egbon kilo shele.. shebi ere ni mo se, ewo lebu
kolamilan:
Dindin Rin ode. Wetin be the difference.
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by DenreleDave(m): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2022
aunty i was just being sarcastic, i expected so many response like this..... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Xilsbridalhouse:

Maybe he lives outside Naija na...it’s called gasoline in US. Don’t you watch Hollywood?
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by DenreleDave(m): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2022
esssy, u go slow in jesus name
Essy23:

you seem quite retarded tbvh
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by Tonnierichy(m): 6:42am On Mar 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Did you even read the piece at all?
Re: Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison by jacoik(m): 6:47am On Mar 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Hiannnnnn
mumu. What is fuel and what is gasoline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leader Of Imo Zenith Bank Robbery Arrested At Father's Funeral / Naval Ratings Beat Up LASTMA Officials (Disturbing Photos) / Shallow Grave Found In Lagos Pastor’s Home (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.