Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,294 members, 7,864,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce (2891 Views)

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Time To Divorce My Wife? / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by ambient: 12:11am On Mar 26, 2022
This her attitude is not because of the buisness but what she has endured for 14years,how where you during her house wife and stay at home days,does she have to grovel and beg for things? She has smell financial freedom and it is intoxicating,she knows she doesn't have to be a mumu or humble to get what she wants.
Oga you need to talk to your wife and have a deep discussion,alot of men keep maltreating women then become surprise when the woman change.
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Elporo(m): 1:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Klass99:

Is it copy and paste, or are most men really going through the same issues? I don't doubt that it's the latter.

Yes, there are cases of copy and paste, but it is not significant. Men post here, because they see other men post here.
Nairaland provides men with a big whitespace which aids the quick brain dump. No videos, no fancy stuff, no unnecessary attention.

Women complain on Facebook, Instagram, TKTK, SNAP and Whatsapp groups.

Men value privacy (in this case anonymity) when talking about personal problems, women value intimacy or the appearance of such when sharing personal problems

As you see, they "men" handle reprimand from other men fairly well. They normally get 20% positive input & 80% negative input. Women can't handle this sort of interaction without responding with exaggerated emotional outbursts or flat out withdrawal from interactions.

Also interesting on male-female dynamics on social media is the prevalence of gay or bisexual men on popular social media sites. Yes, heavy interaction in men with mainstream social media sites is correlated with less popular sexual preferences.

1 Like

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Mikeeytools: 3:31am On Mar 26, 2022
tommy589:

Your wife is not going to change just be prepared for more torment.

Mine was 10 years, and our crisis was like 30+ days before I sent her packing. She saw herself self sufficient due to the thriving business. Despite her earnings I was paying the rental renewal. She was counting on keeping the business place but I forced her out but let her keep the goods

We started having s-x 3 days after sacking her and it was regular and enjoyable than when together. No dull yourself o better women are out there waiting for you
I don't understand. You sent her out and you still sleeping with her? Hmm very risky.
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by emmanuelbrown26: 5:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Op na your cross, u gat to carry it, bcs when elders like us tell una something, una go thing say na talking sake.
An average daughter of eve in Nigeria requires iron hand to handle if not na sorry bi your name.

U don't do too much sis where daughter of eve dey, always be ready to man up in dealing with them. Let me tell u something Mr. Sis, BP drugs are damn expensive and if u don't make yourself happy, na 6fit dey call u so and if u answer 6fit, your wife go continue dey knack ontop your grave.
If divorcing her would make u happy fine. If separation would make u happy beautiful, I believe their is nothing u are enjoying in that marriage again. Note, do not take advice from daughters of eve on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Gerrard59(m): 6:00am On Mar 26, 2022
Didi2d:
Early this year my wife started doing business and to our surprise the business picked up fast, sale was good.

The Idea for the business came up last year when my sister called my wife and asked her what would she like to do, since she was just a full time house wife and all responsibility was been taken care of by me and support from my sister.

My sister made this call because of the various quarrel and misunderstanding between me and my wife almost every time.
My wife is the kind of person that doesn't take advice and doesn't respect me, she fast to answer my questions with question, always ready to keep malice with me for as long as possible.

Yes, I saw all this bad attribute when we were dating, but I was forming loving and caring guy and still went ahead with the relationship. We'av been together now for 14 years now and I must say here that it has been hell for me, at times I almost want to beg for sex.
If I start mentioning everything here, you guys won't believe.

N.B
The funny part is if she needs anything from the shop, she will ask me to buy for her.
Some days back I got back from work and immediately told me gas has finished. How of curiosity I asked why didn't she fill it, her response was (from which money)

Play stoopid games, win stoopid prizes.

2 Likes

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Writerz(f): 7:25am On Mar 26, 2022
If you know how to keep malice very well, do as if she doesn't exist for at least one month. Only speak to your kids, go to work, come back home and then sleep. On no occasion should you eat her food or talk to her. Don't even greet. If she asks for things in the house, do it as a responsible husband. But don't ask her questions. Just ghost her.

Then watch for her behavior within this time span. If she doesn't change, ask her directly if she wants divorce. Tell her it's because youre tired of her behavior. A reasonable woman should be able to detect your behavioral change during this time and try to adjust, if not you're only living with a roommate not wife.

Op, I think it's the little money she's getting from her business that contributed to your woes. But she no try at all.

If you do this for one month and she doesn't change, chances are she wants out of the relationship, ask her, n give it to her if that's what she want. By the time she goes out there, she'll know that one with a husband has some sort of protection. Good luck. Cheers
Didi2d:
Early this year my wife started doing business and to our surprise the business picked up fast, sale was good.

The Idea for the business came up last year when my sister called my wife and asked her what would she like to do, since she was just a full time house wife and all responsibility was been taken care of by me and support from my sister.

My sister made this call because of the various quarrel and misunderstanding between me and my wife almost every time.
My wife is the kind of person that doesn't take advice and doesn't respect me, she fast to answer my questions with question, always ready to keep malice with me for as long as possible.

Yes, I saw all this bad attribute when we were dating, but I was forming loving and caring guy and still went ahead with the relationship. We'av been together now for 14 years now and I must say here that it has been hell for me, at times I almost want to beg for sex.

To cut the story short, now that the shop business is going well, her attitude is worse more than before. Anytime she goes to market and when she returns if I ask her what and what she bought, she will reply violently, that I should not be asking her. That, don't I have eyes., she talks to me violently in presence of her younger once
So I called her some day back, spoke to her that I don't like her attitude. That she should tell me if she wants to continue or not. After some days I call her, her reply was she didn't even remember we had any discussion. So I told her that her attitude shows she doesn't want to continue the relationship, that's where she started shouting that I should do whatever I want, I should go if I want, that she doesn't care.

N.B
The funny part is if she needs anything from the shop, she will ask me to buy for her.
Some days back I got back from work and immediately told me gas has finished. How of curiosity I asked why didn't she fill it, her response was (from which money)
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by ruggedtimi(m): 7:36am On Mar 26, 2022
Didi2d:

To cut the story short, now that the shop business is going well, her attitude is worse more than before. Anytime she goes to market and when she returns if I ask her what and what she bought, she will reply violently, that I should not be asking her. That, don't I have eyes., she talks to me violently in presence of her younger once
So I called her some day back, spoke to her that I don't like her attitude. That she should tell me if she wants to continue or not. After some days I call her, her reply was she didn't even remember we had any discussion. So I told her that her attitude shows she doesn't want to continue the relationship, that's where she started shouting that I should do whatever I want, I should go if I want, that she doesn't care.

N.B
your wife no love you at all

2 Likes

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by lavylilly: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2022
A woman will not just start acting out just like that, you triggered it and you allowed it last for 14yrs. Sit her down and talk to her. You are the man provider, protector and givers

We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to r.chibuogwu@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by lavylilly: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2022
ruggedtimi:
[/b] your wife no love you at all
Are you married? If yes, how many years?
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by eyinjuege: 8:08am On Mar 26, 2022
You sef you get your own for body.
You asked her if she wants to end things, she replied and said you should do what you want.
You've come before the world to say she asked for a divorce when she obviously didn't, even from your own write up.
It seems you're one of those people that will twist things to favour their own narrative.
If you're tired of your wife and want a divorce, just say so with your full chest and stop cutting corners

3 Likes

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Didi2d(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2022
ambient:
This her attitude is not because of the buisness but what she has endured for 14years,how where you during her house wife and stay at home days,does she have to grovel and beg for things? She has smell financial freedom and it is intoxicating,she knows she doesn't have to be a mumu or humble to get what she wants.
Oga you need to talk to your wife and have a deep discussion,alot of men keep maltreating women then become surprise when the woman change.

Well, this is the reason I don't always talk when she's not around. Though most times she denies when the issue goes out.
Like I said before, I saw the red flag even when we are dating
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Didi2d(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Writerz:
If you know how to keep malice very well, do as if she doesn't exist for at least one month. Only speak to your kids, go to work, come back home and then sleep. On no occasion should you eat her food or talk to her. Don't even greet. If she asks for things in the house, do it as a responsible husband. But don't ask her questions. Just ghost her.

Then watch for her behavior within this time span. If she doesn't change, ask her directly if she wants divorce. Tell her it's because youre tired of her behavior. A reasonable woman should be able to detect your behavioral change during this time and try to adjust, if not you're only living with a roommate not wife.

Op, I think it's the little money she's getting from her business that contributed to your woes. But she no try at all.

If you do this for one month and she doesn't change, chances are she wants out of the relationship, ask her, n give it to her if that's what she want. By the time she goes out there, she'll know that one with a husband has some sort of protection. Good luck. Cheers

I no sabi keep malice my brother.

I did ask her, that's when the recent issue triggered. I called her some days back talk to her about her attitude. Then I told her to go think about everything I said.
Only for to call her after 3day, and she said she doesn't remember we had any discussion, that she has other important thing to think about. That really got me pissed
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Didi2d(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2022
eyinjuege:
You sef you get your own for body.
You asked her if she wants to end things, she replied and said you should do what you want.
You've come before the world to say she asked for a divorce when she obviously didn't, even from your own write up.
It seems you're one of those people that will twist things to favour their own narrative.
If you're tired of your wife and want a divorce, just say so with your full chest and stop cutting corners

I understand what you're talking about. But I wish you know me personally, I would have introduced you to people that knows about us, so you could ask them yourself.
Make e no be like say I dey talk to look innocent
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by otipoju(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
Your caption says she wants a divorce. No sentence in the post supports the caption. Therefore, you are just assuming she wants a divorce. She has not said she wants a divorce.

You said you saw all the attitudes before you married her. This means she has always been who she is and you are the one trying to change who you are. Therefore, you are the one causing problems in your home. Keep forming loving and caring so there will be peace in your home. Had it been her attitude changed, I would have joined you to say she wants a divorce. Her attitude remains the same according to you.

As for her, she does not know the meaning of marriage but I will not say much about her since this post is not by her.

Now let me tell you something important. You are not giving her orgasm and she does not want to help or teach you how to do it for her. That is why she denies you sex.

For the sex part...that is not always true ooo. These things are complex. A haughty, proud, arrogant woman is the wrong choice for a matured easy going man. If to sey the man dey slap and beat her, she will be turned on.

1 Like

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by ambient: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2022
Didi2d:

Well, this is the reason I don't always talk when she's not around. Though most times she denies when the issue goes out.
Like I said before, I saw the red flag even when we are dating

Can you honestly point out what you think are your red flags she has been managing in the name of love too? So we can see it from her own perspective.
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Didi2d(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2022
ambient:

Can you honestly point out what you think are your red flags she has been managing in the name of love too? So we can see it from her own perspective.

I thnk she alone can point it out, but only think I know complained about was a particular friend I have. And I made sure I reduced my movement with this particular friend and when I have to change apartment i moved far away to another location, but things still got worse
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Herbephe1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
lol
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Aditkd(f): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
Seriously, things I read here are terrible.
Why for the love of the Lord did you settle down with her when you saw all the red flags. Damn. My brother, that's one heck of a Jezebel you've got.
My advice for you Sir, Run as fast as you can and if it's possible have custody of your children that woman is toxic to the core, don't forget look after yourself properly, don't reason her my brother. The Lord be with you

2 Likes

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Fredfr33zy(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Women are easily spoilt. Don't be too nice to them unless them go see you finish and when they get to that stage nothing can be done anymore.

1 Like

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Fredfr33zy:
Women are easily spoilt. Don't be too nice to them unless them go see you finish and when they get to that stage nothing can be done anymore.
This is why many of you fail woefully at relationships, and then you come to blame your woes women. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by heniford2: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
Didi2d:

N.B
time to act get a thug and police near by, go pack all the goods in the shop move them to another place submit divorce paper to her also make sure you clear up her money Rent another house but get hold of all ur document and keep distance and watch the hit come up she will come back to her senses

1 Like

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by jesmond3945: 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Didi2d:

N.B
lol. My brother this is family matter. You guys have been married for 14 years, thats a very long time. Keep on working on your marriage.
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Writerz(f): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Then leave home foe the time being
Desperate times call for desperate action. Else this woman go serve you breakfast better be preparing psychologically for divorce.
Didi2d:

I no sabi keep malice my brother.

I did ask her, that's when the recent issue triggered. I called her some days back talk to her about her attitude. Then I told her to go think about everything I said.
Only for to call her after 3day, and she said she doesn't remember we had any discussion, that she has other important thing to think about. That really got me pissed
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Visasolution048: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
If I talk now.. @drnoel go write long epistle for me...This is what I am talking about. Love and caring guy...
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Truvelisback(m): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Didi2d:

N.B
Has she bore u Children?
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by postmann: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Didi2d:

N.B

You've married her and she's your wife. It's a sealed deal as far as I'm concerned.

You saw all the red flags and still forged ahead. So soldier on. But be warned : a disobedient woman will only get worse as she gets older, unless there's some divine intervention.

1 Like

Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Didi2d(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
Has she bore u Children?

Yes, four kids
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Truvelisback(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
Didi2d:

Yes, four kids
For the sake of ur 4 children and their well being, u should leave the Shop for her, otherwise, i would have advise u to take the Shop.
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Didi2d(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
For the sake of ur 4 children and their well being, u should leave the Shop for her, otherwise, i would have advise u to take the Shop.

She threatened that if am leaving, I should make sure I go with the kids.
My plan is if truly she's serious about that, then am not leaving the shop for her
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by Truvelisback(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Didi2d:

She threatened that if am leaving, I should make sure I go with the kids.
My plan is if truly she's serious about that, then am not leaving the shop for her
In that case, take the Shop.
Re: Just After I Open A Business For My Wife, She Wants To Divorce by drnoel: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Visasolution048:
If I talk now.. @drnoel go write long epistle for me...This is what I am talking about. Love and caring guy...

Na wah ooh. Your quoting my handle again, makes me wonder.
The thing I noticed if that you actually missed the whole point.
You can't use one for the other. So far you have commented on 3 topics while quoting my handle but all those topics are not related.
You can't use just 1 issue to judge a whole race of people or a whole gender. That action alone actually borders on bias.

For this topic itself. There are always bad eggs in a bunch. Besides Oga OP only told us his side of the story. There are two sides of coin to form a full story. We don't know what he might have put her thru or not. We can't judge based on his own side.
I won't say anymore here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Photos. Parenting Is Never Easy. / Unique Baby Cot For Sell / New Thermocool Double Door Fridge For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.