Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

The Link To Basscomm Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Link To Basscomm Online Test (1313 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Sterling Bank Calls For Online Test / Unilever 2011 Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Link To Basscomm Online Test by jarlo(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2007
here is the link to Basscomm oline test.
http://www.basscommng.com/pure-asp-upload/test_center.asp
All the best
Re: The Link To Basscomm Online Test by michael1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2007
hi there,
Please i just signed in unto the link sent by basscomm herself, and the ref number i was given by mail by the basscomm people did not go through it kept saying it could not identify my ref number.
Please has any one tried the test and what was the response like.
thanks i would really appreciate a reply from you guys.
michael
Re: The Link To Basscomm Online Test by ajepe: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2007
i got the link to basscomm test but i couldnt access the reference no i was given. i think some of us might have similar difficulties.pls anybody with help.
Re: The Link To Basscomm Online Test by ajepe: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2007
i could not access the test center with the reference no i was been given.they said they could not find the reference no i imputted.please tell me what to do.

thank you
Re: The Link To Basscomm Online Test by ajepe: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2007
please anybody with information on basscomm test 'cos i have my reference no with me but i could not get access to the test center.pls that person could send txt or send an email 08036082634 , francis_adeoye@yahoo.com
my is name adeoye adewale
Re: The Link To Basscomm Online Test by Gbasso: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2007
Yes guys, the link seem to be ineffective. I tried to logg in but the link told me my account informatiopn not found. This seem to be another flaw again. Wake up basscomm, See my dissappointment undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Link To Basscomm Online Test by nickodu(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2007
h landers, i was thinking th problem was peculiar 2 me but it exactly same thing with alot of ppl, i even tried filling the online application again but it did not generate any ref. no. just hope they rectify or go the conventional way (written test). anyway we keep tring. luck 2 every1
Re: The Link To Basscomm Online Test by collino: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2007
hey house on my own data confirmation the jst said ur application no is ,there was no no pls can anyone help out on it am confused i dnt knw what to do my 08036795385 collino2k@yahoo.com
Re: The Link To Basscomm Online Test by ajepe: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2007
hi collino, pls hook me in yahoo msger
Re: The Link To Basscomm Online Test by Emmyce: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2007
I am having the same problem too. My number is been rejected. What is really wrong with this basscomm people?
Re: The Link To Basscomm Online Test by jarlo(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2007
Re: The Link To Basscomm Online Test by jarlo(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2007
Any progress so far?
If any, please mail me with this email address donprincej@yahoo.com or call me on this number 08052051033.
Incase, it favours me ; I will still inform the house.
Best of luck.
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Link To Basscomm Online Test by damkollins(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2007
From all these experiences,I think the site is not responding.A little patience will do.
Re: The Link To Basscomm Online Test by OLAWOYED: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2007
Guys this thing is quite simple, we need to embrace technology and pay attention to details. for those that have not been able to take the test with their ref numbers observe the preceding sign on the ref its either a -ve sign or +ve sign. if you type it right your will be granted entry. Basscomm is concerned with paying attention to details getting your ref number right is actually the first test.

And while taking the test only attempt the questions you are sure of NO GUESS WORK ("This is a test for honesty). There are more to the test than just options.

Trust that I have been able to help you all. grin
Re: The Link To Basscomm Online Test by adrian5(m): 12:24am On Aug 18, 2007
Heard late bout this one. Can i still apply?

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Aptitude Test - How Far / Civil Service College Is Recruiting / Oceanic Bank Oooooooo (pls Very Very Urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.