Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) (46693 Views)

A Fake Senior Navy Officer Was Arrested By Soldiers (video/pictures) / Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol / Rifle Seized From A Drunk Police Officer In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by obi4eze(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2022
angry

What sort of news is this?

Everyday I pray that God will keep protecting all my people in that country. None of them, from the least to the greatest will be a victim of circumstance or be used as a sacrifice in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I hardly heard this type of news from the navy. I was thinking Navy is one of the paramilitary that atleast is well disciplined, but no , I was wrong. Idiotic nonentities full there.
Navy is not paramilitary, it is an arm of the military. All security agencies in Nigeria are powerdrunk, you haven't heard doesnt mean it doesn't happen, you will see the naval officers in their full colours if u live in riverine areas where they mostly operate.
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by Theunbothered: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2022
Sleep well at night crew where are you?
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by Shadysen: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2022
I don't just know why I. born into this kind space. The country is scaring even in day time Wtf.
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by olas24u(f): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2022
They need move the barracks from the city ,they are not meant to be living around civilians.There barracks are now prime real estate and theebgovernment should move them to new underdeveloped places.
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by egunna(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by ryloy: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I hardly heard this type of news from the navy. I was thinking Navy is one of the paramilitary that atleast is well disciplined, but no , I was wrong. Idiotic nonentities full there.

Military

1 Like

Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by Joeyfizzo: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

go suck a dick as usual.... hahaha
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by LastProphet: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

As far as it's navy it will be taken care of, same thing airforce, even the army tries except if is a fulani officer then nothing will happen other top fulani officers will protect him. The officer will suffer I assure you
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by Joeyfizzo: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

u can't differentiate between military and paramilitary.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by Zealag(m): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2022
Every story has two sides,b4 you know who to blame.
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by Nonexisting: 10:08am On Mar 26, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Being a Nigerian is a mistake only God can correct in my next life
Even if God doesn't want to correct it, I will abort myself in the womb. I can't afford to see myself in this country again in my next life, chukwu ekwela.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by MonkeyMods(m): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Navy is not a paramilitary please
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2022
Nigeria health system is in comatose. This guy was shot and stabed and no medical apparatus to aid him. They layed him on mattress like somebody suffering from a sleeping sickness. We are at a dangerous level in the hands of our looters
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2022
recojo:
A country gone to the dogs
you mean dogs are the ones handling Nigeria matters? Wow. All our military and paramilitary men need to be disarmed and only armed when on operation that warrants being armed just as it is in the UK

1 Like

Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by Christane: 10:17am On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

so you av downgraded d navy so much u even call dem paramilitary? ...my friend u beta wake up o
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Olosho can't differentiate between military and paramilitary.
Abi? What did you expect from her
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by victorazy(m): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Didn't you read that he was on influence of alcohol?

We love antagonism.
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by debbydams(f): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2022
othermen:
You didn’t just stop at slapping him or punching him, but decided to stab and shoot as well?

If this fella died, he’s gone already.

At the very best, the personnel is given a death sentence too.

…but what about the equivalence of life? The personnel death should not fill any gap created by his absence.

Let us stay away from this armed men, their lots are hungry and angry. Their brain is not optimal. Their mindset is shallow and ego driven. Their outlook is finding a pathetic avenue to expel their grievances.

In our interactions with them, no matter how provoking they are, let us be peace minded, de-escalation minded. Even if we feel insulted, we can seek remedy from the complex or institution itself, and shouldn’t seek or expect or demand such from the many we encounter.

If we see them approach, we should flee. We are not cowards for deciding not to endanger our lives.
the last paragraph has said it all..just last week I was on a bike when a guy wants to hit the bike I'm on from behind,I was shocked ND shouted 'idiot are you okay, do u want to hit us', u can believe he went and blocked the bike I'm on, he started saying he will hit me, I was just looking at him it was people that saw what he did that stood for me yet I didn't say anything,my life is precious to me..I told a friend about it, he said thank God u didn't reply him, he said that was how they killed a lady and her bf that same week just because of little argument the guy manage to escape till now, nothing happened to the culprit...this country is bleeped already
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by torqque7(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2022
What could this man have possibly done to warrant bearing,stabbing and shooting?even if you catch am fuccking your wife and he come kill her join this action is very wicked of you to do. You beat am e no do,you stab am e still no do you then you come light am wotowoto join. Na wa o..even overkill the learn work for this one side.
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by Neddstark: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2022
Number 1 drug abusers in Nigeria are uniform men. That is why you thread carefully on confrontation with armed ones

1 Like

Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2022
I swear to God! You don't have single sense! We have a lot of drunkard Amercian soldiers that the authorities do deal with when found guilty. If you serve in the armed forces you will see a lot of disciplinary actions towards stubborn soldiers
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by Lightorder: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

brother , whenever and wherever alcohol is involved, it always ends like this
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by Ogbodobeogbodo: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Quick recovery to the Doc, the efforts to get justice may suffer setback if the errant officer happens to be from the tribe that claim to own Nigeria, the Fulani, the Fulanis can get away with any crime. Nobody talks about the DCP Abbas Kyari anymore. Nothing works in Nigeria. cry cry
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by Dollarremix(m): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=111377200] : I was thinking Navy is one of the paramilitary that atleast is well disciplined,
Navy,Airforce and Army.are the three armed forces we have.while Custom, Immigration,Civil Defence,Road Safety etc.are paramilitary
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by Thermodynamics(m): 10:34am On Mar 26, 2022
[/b]then “it is a fact that Nigeria has completely failed its youth.[b]

This guy de whine me ni, na today you know say Nigeria don completely fail it's youth?
Cases like this don happen tire, your friend's
case is probaly the 500172 thousand time it is happening.
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You call Navy Paramilitary?
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Navy is not a paramilitary force madam ! It is a military force.
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by ZIAZI(m): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2022
Dear friends, please avoid having issues with these power-drunk armed officers. Just act like mumu go your way ooo. These men are driven by the blood they have qasted.. It's only God that can see us through.
Na so dem hold me for Edo State in the middle of nowhere, on my way to PH. I refused to identify myself as a lawyer to avoid "you 1 show yourself ba?" WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING? NO BE LAWYER DEM DRAG PUT FOR CELL?

I wish the young doc a quick recovery. Nigeria is gradually becoming a grand joke!
Re: Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2022
Nigeria don happen to am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Pregnant Lady Charmed By A One Eyed-beggar In A Bus In Enugu / Bishop Burnt Alive, His Son Beheaded As Cross River Communities Renew War / Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.