Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! (8880 Views)

Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 / Jesse Jagz Is No Longer In Chocolate City Records / Photos Of Ice Prince In Kigali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by jiggaz(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2011
If u look around now, u will see dat Ice Prince is now all over our faces doing countless collabos dat turn out to being HITS, Even though he doesnt hav an album yet, his profile has now risen in d music industry, Peeps are now saying dat M.I will definitely get jealous of him by d time he drops his album coz he's taking d spotlight from him and Jesse Jagz, For me i think d 2 rappers are good but am beginning to like Ice Prince more, So my question is, Will Ice Prince take d spotlight from M.I by d end of dis year?
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2011
well no champion is forever, wudnt be surprised though, btw dis ur username sounds like d abagaz,
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by Ajistotle(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2011
Firstly, not every song that features Ice Prince becomes an hit,(google flowsssick feat ice prince, presho' bad fet ice prince, N'gbomi feat ice prince) dats 3 already,if u were such a big ice prince fan as you claim,find the rest. As regards his profile, even the wackest rapper will be known to some extent as long as he is a "choc boi". D rep is there(thanks to MI). Now frankly and honestly, personally,I do not consider MI and Ice Prince to be be in the same cadre lyrically or as artistes. I have quizzed a lot of so called Ice Prince fans and I've discovered dat what you people like is his laid back and gentle stlyle unlike MI's deep voice and outgoing manner. In summary, I think its amusing for any1 to think MI considers Ice Prince as a threat.
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by mikuz(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2011
It's more than amusing! It strikingly shocking!
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by rapjunkie(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2011
Isn't it ironic that that after suppressing Ice Prince in favour of releasing their albums ( MI has 2 albums + 1 mixtape)   none of the Abaga brothers have  a hit bigger than 'Oleku'?. . . . . .in hindsight Jessie should have saved the song for himself. . . . .

To be honest, if I was Mi, I would be pretty pissed. . .

Imagine!!. . . .How can my brother produce 'Action film' ( complete rubbish) for me and give 'Oleku' to Ice Prince?. . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by swaggapee: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2011
rapjunkie:

Isn't it ironic that that after suppressing Ice Prince in favour of releasing their albums ( MI has 2 albums + 1 mixtape)   none of the Abaga brothers have  a hit bigger than 'Oleku'?. . . . . .in hindsight Jessie should have saved the song for himself. . . . .

To be honest, if I was Mi, I would be pretty pissed. . .

Imagine!!. . . .How can my brother produce 'Action film' ( complete rubbish) for me and give 'Oleku' to Ice Prince?. . . .  grin grin grin

Ice prince even performed oleku in southafrica big brother this week, MI the so called africa rapper number one was not even called upon, lmao, abi na the wack action film or undisputed, which kain kuku, which kain juju am choppin the game like fufu lyrics he wan come spit for big brother stage?
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by classick: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2011
@swaggapee & rapjunkie, THE TWO OF U ARE JUST A BUNCH OF ABUSED CUNTS,PUSSIES & VAGINAS, BLOODY IDIOTS!!! Abi una go claim say na una blow M.I & choc boiz for nairaland abi,heh,heh,heh,FOOLS!!!
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by rapjunkie(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2011
classick:

@swaggapee & rapjunkie, THE TWO OF U ARE JUST A BUNCH OF ABUSED CUNTS,PUSSIES & VAGINAS, BLOODY IDIOTS!!! Abi una go claim say na una blow M.I & choc boiz for nairaland abi,heh,heh,heh,FOOLS!!!

lol. . . stop wanking off thinking of rapjunkie on NL  . . .what will ya boyfriend doubledick ( six) say?

plus, i don't get down like that. . . homo

doubledick=classik=crock of sh*it
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by swaggapee: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2011
@classick prick
the funniest part of this whole thing ur doing online, is that you are making people to hate double priiick automatically, just wit ur stupid attitude
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by amblors(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2011
I dont think M.I has reason to get jealous, he's made the name & fame,
he can't rule forever.

Iceprince gets featured on most songs(a whole lot more than Jesse & Jude), guess people are starting to love him better, until that album drop sha make we see.

Illegal Music II dropping soon, letz see if people get all M.I again.
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by MeGaStReEt: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2011
MI scare of Ice Prince.

make una kno put Ice Prince for trouble ooo
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by swaggapee: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

MI scared of Ice Prince.

make una kno put Ice Prince for trouble ooo

if we put am for trouble nko,, dont rule out an MI vs ice prince battle in future, both of them are wack in battles anyway.
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by mr100: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2011
To me ice prince isn't versatile but m.i is. Ice prince only got one style like wiz khalifa such won't last past first album cos one-way style gets boring. M.I na ice prince fada, shikena. Btw naeto c is way better than this chocx bois
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by jiggaz(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2011
Well said guyz, all yo opinions are all welcome. Talk am listening, Well said guyz, all yo opinions are all welcome. Talk am listening,
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by eldee(m): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2011
Some people are just daft, M.I had the most successful album of 2010. . . easily.
Now in 2011, he brought his boy on the Westwood, toured the US and all that and you say he's 'jealous'??

So now, Usher signed Justin Beiber, he's supposed to be 'jealous' of Justin's success when it's a symbiotic relationship??
How can I say this without being disrespectful?? Typical idiots.
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by CHAIRMAN1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2011
eldee:

Some people are just daft, M.I had the most successful album of 2010. . . easily.
Now in 2011, he brought his boy on the Westwood, toured the US and all that and you say he's 'jealous'??

So now, Usher signed Justin Beiber, he's supposed to be 'jealous' of Justin's success when it's a symbiotic relationship??
How can I say this without being disrespectful?? Typical idiots.
You are the fool, stop insulting people, idiot.
What the OP said makes sense, don't compare M.I and Iceprince to Jbieber+Usher's partnership. If you weren't a bit dumb you should have been comparing it to 50 cents and the Game. Usher has paid his dues(1987 till date). Justin Bieber just came in about 3 years ago.
M.I is still relatively new. i'll still rate Ruggedy and Eldee the don above him.
Ice prince should have released and album by now, why the delayi(even whacky vector released ages ago) It might not be true but at least give it a second thought.
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by rapjunkie(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2011
CHAIRMAN1:

You are the fool, stop insulting people, .
What the OP said makes sense, don't compare M.I and Iceprince  to Jbieber+Usher's partnership. If you weren't a bit dumb you should have been comparing it to 50 cents and the Game. Usher has paid his dues(1987 till date). Justin Bieber just came in about 3 years ago.
M.I is still relatively new. i'll still rate Ruggedy and Eldee the don above him.
Ice prince should have released and album by now, why the delayi(even whacky vector released ages ago) It might not be true but at least give it a second thought.

@eldee

u hear am?. . . .stop insulting people!!. . .  . grin grin grin grin grin

@chairman

brace urself. . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by CHAIRMAN1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2011
rapjunkie:

@eldee

u hear am?. . . .stop insulting people!!. . .  . grin grin grin grin grin

@chairman

brace urself. . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
angry  what can he do, he's attacked an even deleted my post in the past,  he is just a computer geek grin
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by eldee(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2011
CHAIRMAN1:

angry  what can he do, he's attacked an even deleted my post in the past,  he is just a computer geek grin

You just want to trend by force. . .I don't have time to create mini-celebs right now.
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by CHAIRMAN1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2011
eldee:

You just want to trend by force. . .I don't have time to create mini-celebs right now.
Are you the real eldee the don? if so respect, fireman. else, piss off.

@rapjunkie, watchout, He's going to delete my comments soon as usual, eldee, the sick, newcastle geek grin
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by eldee(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^

*Insert BBM yawn smiley.*
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by mikuz(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2011
"i'm the big picture like one gig jpegs"
people too dey mumu for this nairaland o! Infact that's one thing with nigerians as a whole! We're just too sentimental! I won't be surprised if i see topics like this in time coming : banky w scared of skales,not even wizkid; ruggedy baba scared of chinaydu;lilwayne scared of nicki or drake! Haba!
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by jiggaz(m): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2011
All ur opinions are all welcome guys. Keep 'em coming.
@eldee, guy u dont hav to insult people while making yo point. Its uncalled for. I thought u were one of d moderators and forbids foul language here but u just called me and some other guyz here idiots? Am disappointed though, maturity is d key. Salute.
All ur opinions are all welcome guys. Keep 'em coming.
@eldee, guy u dont hav to insult people while making yo point. Its uncalled for. I thought u were one of d moderators and forbids foul language here but u just called me and some other guyz here idiots? Am disappointed though, maturity is d key. Salute.
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by CHAIRMAN1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2011
jiggaz:

All your opinions are all welcome guys. Keep 'em coming.

@ Jiggaz, lets teach him how to talk, just because you can speak english doesn't mean you should throw barbs around at will. Even Mr Cork has more class than you(Eldee)
Oya delete comment moderator eldee
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by jiggaz(m): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2011
CHAIRMAN1:

@ Jiggaz, lets teach him how to talk, just because you can speak english doesn't mean you should throw barbs around at will. Even Mr Cork has more class than you(Eldee)
Chairman1, i just believe he should hav done d whole thing maturedly though.
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by swaggapee: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2011
CHAIRMAN1:

hahaha eldee is DEAD# trending topic send it to twitter grin
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by tosinaded(m): 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2011
Arrant nonsense. . . Stupidity at it's highest!
Bite me. . .
Oshi oda. . .

M.I jealous of ice prince?
Its funny how people tend to forget success so easily when they see a new one. . . . .
Think before posting. . .

Go to Alaba and ask about mi2 and how it went platinum, ask about talk about it and how it went platinum. .
Go on notjustok and see how illegal music has the highest downloads for a naija mix tape till date. . .
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by rapjunkie(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2011
jiggaz:

If u look around now, u will see dat Ice Prince is now all over our faces doing countless collabos dat turn out to being HITS, Even though he doesnt hav an album yet, his profile has now risen in d music industry, Peeps are now saying dat M.I will definitely get jealous of him by d time he drops his album coz he's taking d spotlight from him and Jesse Jagz, For me i think d 2 rappers are good but am beginning to like Ice Prince more, So my question is, Will Ice Prince take d spotlight from M.I by d end of dis year?

Read the OP. Where does it say MI is jealous of Iceprince?
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by jiggaz(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2011
rapjunkie:

Thank u my broda. They refuse to read in-between the lines. English hard for some peeps. #smh
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by eldee(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2011
rapjunkie:

In the bleeping topic you slowpoke.
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by eldee(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2011
jiggaz:

Dude, I don't owe you fuckall. The point is there, if you can't see it then, the insults were probably accurate.
Infact let me use your logic, where in my post did I insult you?? Is your name 'typical idiolts'.

Maturity isn't the key, common sense is.
Re: Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! by rapjunkie(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2011
eldee:

In the bleeping topic you slowpoke.

FU*CK U . . . . .

where in the topic assho*le?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waec Gce: Gce Special Center | Waec Gce 2015/2016 Registration Will Close Soon / Reminisce Vs Vector Diss.. Who Did It Better? / Top 5 Songs You Are Currently Vibing To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.