Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Volunteer Architect And 3d Design For An Ngo Center In Otukpo Area Of Benue Stat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Volunteer Architect And 3d Design For An Ngo Center In Otukpo Area Of Benue Stat (125 Views)

Searching For Rent In Otukpo, Benue State. / Architect And Builder / Architect Turns Old Cement Factory Into His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Volunteer Architect And 3d Design For An Ngo Center In Otukpo Area Of Benue Stat by lat55(f): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Hello everyone,

My name is Rebecca and I’m the ED of a young NGO serving in Northern Nigeria, we are building our first Center in Otukpo area of Benue State and we are in need of volunteers to help us with the basic architectural plan and 3D design. I know it’s not easy to find a volunteer but I know it’s not impossible. Thank you in advance for your kind consideration.
Re: Volunteer Architect And 3d Design For An Ngo Center In Otukpo Area Of Benue Stat by BrickDevo: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kindly reach out to me via contact in my signature, i need to see the brief and requirements to know if i can volunteer, i will be a little bit free in the coming weeks.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale @ The Heart Of Ikeja Lagos Details Below Hotel For Sale ..... Executi / See The Land That 260 Investors And Developers Trooped In To Buy At Ibeju-lekki / Imported Turkish Luxurious And Armored Security Doors For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.