Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,847 members, 7,838,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Be A Smart Investor Today And Purchase A Plot Of Land At The Downtown Layout. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Be A Smart Investor Today And Purchase A Plot Of Land At The Downtown Layout. (379 Views)

Downtown Layout(rsu Extension) / The Downtown Layout Phase Two(pre Launch Offer) / SMART INVESTOR'S INVEST IN LAND.. BUY NOW AND SEE YOUR INVESTMENT TRIPLE UP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Smart Investor Today And Purchase A Plot Of Land At The Downtown Layout. by Skibani99(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Be a smart investor today and purchase a plot of land at the Downtown Layout which is 5minutes away from the Rivers State University extension (Abara campus)
Imagine this:

It's 2026 in Abara Community. Businesses are moving there and individuals are building houses for residential and commercial purposes.

And all of a sudden, everyone wants to own a property there. I mean who wouldn't want to have a property 5 minutes away from the Rivers State University extension campus ?

Will anybody say no to having a property within proximity of three higher institutions (the Rivers State University Extension, Telcel polytechnic and the pace setters university )?

You want a property in this location as well but here's the catch, you can't get a plot for less than N5 million.

And boom! It hits you that you missed a chance to buy land there in 2022 for just N500k and you begin to regret it.

What if you're amongst those who will sell a plot of land for N5 million at that time, will you still have regrets?

The Downtown Layout is that property that will keep your money safe while guaranteeing you future returns.

It is that property you wouldn't have to spend extra cash on sand filling to enable you build as it is 100% dry land with an upland topography.

For just 500k, you get to own a plot of the downtown layout to beef your investment portfolio.

Now, listen

For every plot of land you buy at the Downtown Layout, you get FREE documents to prove your ownership anywhere in the world.

To grab a plot , call me today on 09037119771 or send a mail to ebelepereowei@gmail.com to get started...

Re: Be A Smart Investor Today And Purchase A Plot Of Land At The Downtown Layout. by Skibani99(m): 11:03am On Mar 26, 2022
You get to save 300k when you buy at the pre-launch offer of 500k..instead of buying at 800k when it launches..

What smart Real estate investors do is to buy before the trend sets in,invest in emerging locations and buy during pre-launch offers..
Re: Be A Smart Investor Today And Purchase A Plot Of Land At The Downtown Layout. by Skibani99(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2022
(4)FOUR TIPS TO HELP YOU IN PURCHASING A PIECE OF LAND..

Are you someone interested in purchasing a piece of property, here are a few helpful TIPS I would to share with you.. There are things you need to take note of and do as well..

*Go FOR SITE INSPECTION.
A site inspection will enable you know the land you are about to buy..it will help you see and take note of the landmarks around the property and see what others are doing there as well..

It's a great way to see your proposed property for what it is,and if you might not be available for an inspection you can send a representative..

*MAKE SURE ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS ARE VALID

To avoid touching stories later on, you should check for all relevant documents and make sure they are valid..

You wouldn't want to buy someone's else property or a property that isn't charted properly..

*BUY BEFORE UPCOMING TRENDS(before the price increases)

Don't you like money?, You want to minimize cost and maximize profit right? Buying before the trend allows you to see the return on your property quickly..

The real estate market is one without a fixed price,sometimes you might go for a site inspection and be like "I'll buy when the area is getting developed",but the next time you go there the price of that property would have doubled or even tripled..so it is advisable to buy before the Trend..

*BUY FROM VELOX REAL ESTATE LIMITED,call me today on 09037119771 or send a mail to ebelepereowei@gmail.com to get started..
Re: Be A Smart Investor Today And Purchase A Plot Of Land At The Downtown Layout. by Skibani99(m): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2022
Upon purchase of a plot of land at the Downtown layout, you get to receive
1.free Deed of conveyance
2.Registered survey plan
3.contract of sales
4.Receipt..
Payment plans are also available, with an initial deposit of 200k you're on your journey of owning a plot at the Downtown layout.. Call me today on 09037119771 or send a mail to ebelepereowi@gmail.com to get started..

Re: Be A Smart Investor Today And Purchase A Plot Of Land At The Downtown Layout. by Skibani99(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2022
With limited plots left before the official launch! The Downtown layout is still selling at 500k per plot.. This is a property just 5mins drive away from the Rivers State University extension(Abara campus) close proximity to the Stella Maris University, pace setters university and the proposed site of the Telcel polytechnic..
An investment into the Downtown layout is one that guarantees positive Return on investment(ROI) and steady cash flow that will increase your income flow.. For more enquiries, pictures and videos to get started today call me on 09037119771 or send a mail to ebelepereowei@gmail.com,i would love to set you up..
Re: Be A Smart Investor Today And Purchase A Plot Of Land At The Downtown Layout. by Skibani99(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
A site inspection will enable you know land you are about to buy..it will help you see and take note of the landmarks around the property and see what others are doing there as well..

It's a great way to see your proposed property for what it is,and if you might not be available for an inspection you can send a representative..

At Velox, inspection of the various properties we offer is free, You can book for an inspection at the Downtown layout today when you call me on 09037119771 or send a mail to ebelepereowei@gmail.com..

Re: Be A Smart Investor Today And Purchase A Plot Of Land At The Downtown Layout. by Skibani99(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Velox is your number one cash flow real estate company..

In our one year of existence, we've helped over 200 people secure investments in some fast developing locations..

Not only have they acquired their investments,they've also seen their returns grow..
Come let's lead you to a profitable investment.. The Downtown layout is such investment that will generate cash flow as it is just 5minutes drive away from the Rivers State University extension(Abara campus) and within the proximity of two other tertiary institutions..

To get started today call me on 09037119771 or send a whatsapp DM.. My mail is also available ebelepereowei@gmail.com..i would to set you up for an inspection...
Re: Be A Smart Investor Today And Purchase A Plot Of Land At The Downtown Layout. by Skibani99(m): 7:31am On Mar 30, 2022
Listen to us today on Naijafm 92.7 port Harcourt, to know more about Velox real estate and the various properties we have on offer..

Re: Be A Smart Investor Today And Purchase A Plot Of Land At The Downtown Layout. by Skibani99(m): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Beginning on the 4th of April this property would be selling for 800k,but with an initial deposit of 200k now you still stand a chance of purchasing at the pre-launch price of 500k..Remember buying during pre-launch is a move smart investors like to make.. Be a smart investor today, owning a rental property within a University campus is a very sound investment.. To get started today call me on 09037119771 or send a whatsapp DM...
Re: Be A Smart Investor Today And Purchase A Plot Of Land At The Downtown Layout. by Skibani99(m): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Catch us today as we talk about Real estate on radio �, listen to 92.3nigeria info by 5:45pm today..

Re: Be A Smart Investor Today And Purchase A Plot Of Land At The Downtown Layout. by Skibani99(m): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2022
Save N300K When You Buy The Downtown Layout Today

In exactly 3 days from now, the Downtown Layout will no longer sell at its pre-launch price.

This means each plot of this property will sell for N800K instead.

But, if you buy between now and Monday 11th April, you'll still get it at N500K and also watch your investment grow by 60%.

For N500K today, you're getting
✓ 100% dry land.
✓ Free documents
✓ A viable property just 2 minutes away from the Rivers State University Extension Abara Campus
✓ A chance to see your investment grow by 60%.

Smart investors whose minds are fixed on the cash flow are already calling to get theirs.

Will you join them?

Call me now on 0903 711 9771 to be amongst the few who will still get it at N500K.
Re: Be A Smart Investor Today And Purchase A Plot Of Land At The Downtown Layout. by Skibani99(m): 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
NEW PRICE ALERT
The downtown layout is now selling at 800k,those that bought at the pre-launch price of 500k have seen the value of their property increase massively..And the value of this property is predicted to increase further in the nearest future.. Inspection of this property is free.. For further enquires you can call me on 0903 711 9771 or send a whatsapp DM

Re: Be A Smart Investor Today And Purchase A Plot Of Land At The Downtown Layout. by Skibani99(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
The recent update from the vice chancellor of the Rivers State University is that it's satellite campuses will be ready for commissioning by May.. This includes the University extension campus at Abara which is 5mins away from Downtown layout currently selling at 800k..After a lot of plots were bought at the pre-launch price of 500k there are still some few plots left..
Having a property within a University campus can not be overemphasized and those who bought at the pre-launch price have already seen the value of their property increase significantly and the value of this property is predicted to still increase... Imagine having a rental property within a University campus(sound investment right) Be among the smart investors today when you buy into the Downtown layout.. For further enquires call me on 0903 711 9771 or send a whatsapp DM..

Ps:inspection of this property is totally free
Pps:Payment plans available

Re: Be A Smart Investor Today And Purchase A Plot Of Land At The Downtown Layout. by Skibani99(m): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2022
The Abara campus of the Rivers State University is set for commissioning come May by the governor of Rivers State

Re: Be A Smart Investor Today And Purchase A Plot Of Land At The Downtown Layout. by Skibani99(m): 12:59pm On May 05, 2022
Go FOR SITE INSPECTION.
A site inspection will enable you know land you are about to buy..it will help you see and take note of the landmarks around the property and see what others are doing there as well..

Join us tomorrow(friday,may 6th) as we go on a site inspection of the downtown layout, this gives you the opportunity to see a property you're aspiring to buy and also learn more about Real estate.. The inspection team takes off by 11:30am prompt to site.. Interested to be part of this inspection?, you can contact me on 0903 711 9771 to schedule you for an inspection...

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Luxury Detached Duplex With Swimming Pool For Sale / Exclusive Luxury Waterfront Villas For Sale in Jabi Abuja / Crack In My Wall. Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.