Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

How Can I Make Payment Online Other Than With Naira Mastercard - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make Payment Online Other Than With Naira Mastercard (843 Views)

Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online / Which Naira Mastercard Works On Google Play. / Buying A Domain From Namecheap With GTB Naira Mastercard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Payment Online Other Than With Naira Mastercard by estatemark(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hi Guy, Please help me with suggestion on other option of renewing my hosting account other than naira mastercard. I understand there is a recent CBN restriction on payment through Naira dominated mastercard which has been my method of renewing my hosting account. Since last week, I have not been able to make payment using my naira mastercard as it keeps declining.

I have been to the branch of my bank where I was advised to open a DOM account as alternative which I acceptable. However, I need an alternative method in meantime so that my websites does not go down.

Please, I need your good advice on this. I am under pressure to do this. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Payment Online Other Than With Naira Mastercard by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Domiciliary account. USD account

International bank transfer
Re: How Can I Make Payment Online Other Than With Naira Mastercard by Aboks(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
visa works too
Re: How Can I Make Payment Online Other Than With Naira Mastercard by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Most reputable hosting platforms accept btc and many other methods of payment these days
Re: How Can I Make Payment Online Other Than With Naira Mastercard by wasiubello: 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Aboks:
visa works too
Do you with Visa naira card I can spend up to$100 monthly? If yes which bank?
Re: How Can I Make Payment Online Other Than With Naira Mastercard by Aboks(m): 6:52am On Mar 27, 2022
wasiubello:

Do you with Visa naira card I can spend up to$100 monthly? If yes which bank?

Fidelity bank
Re: How Can I Make Payment Online Other Than With Naira Mastercard by tuhamworld: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2022
You can try using Paypal to make payment.
Re: How Can I Make Payment Online Other Than With Naira Mastercard by estatemark(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Aboks:

Fidelity bank

Thanks. I actually bank with Fidelity and have been using their Visa card for payment. On 25th of this month while inquiring at their branch about same issue, I was informed that CBN has stopped international payment through Visa card. Paypal could an option only if the same limitation is not extended to it...

Getting dollar mastercard is also an option but it takes up to 8 working days or more to process...Can't allow my website to be down for that length of time.
Re: How Can I Make Payment Online Other Than With Naira Mastercard by Aboks(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
estatemark:

Thanks. I actually bank with Fidelity and have been using their Visa card for payment. On 25th of this month while inquiring at their branch about same issue, I was informed that CBN has stopped international payment through Visa card. Paypal could an option only if the same limitation is not extended to it...

Getting dollar mastercard is also an option but it takes up to 8 working days or more to process...Can't allow my website to be down for that length of time.

Ok
Re: How Can I Make Payment Online Other Than With Naira Mastercard by Olarewajub: 9:01am On Mar 29, 2022
It will take you less than 5 hours to open a functional DOM account.

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Receive My Pay From Us / Lets Find It / Web Developers, I Need Ur Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.