Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

××××× Paypal And Payoneer Rate Only×××××× - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ××××× Paypal And Payoneer Rate Only×××××× (432 Views)

Cbn's Policy And Payoneer. How Do I Get This Money? / I Have Payoneer, Paypal And Clickbank Accounts. What's The Next Step / Paypal And Other Digital Services offered by Hayfloze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

××××× Paypal And Payoneer Rate Only×××××× by bensmiles(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
I'm a freelancer and I earn in dollars. Whatever type of job/service you do that deals with PayPal and payoneer funds.

Be rest assured that I will exchange your PayPal and payoneer funds to Naira at a better rate you deserve.

I can as well create PayPal accounts(send and receive) at a discount fee to all my customers.

- 08144831487 (whatsapp/call)

Any form of Escrow will be allowed. So far its a notable platform or person.

Customer relations is important to me. And I will respect that we deal business only.

Contact me here if you want to exchange/sell your PayPal and payoneer funds at a high rate.
08144831487 (whatsapp/call)

Re: ××××× Paypal And Payoneer Rate Only×××××× by Videour(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
bensmiles:
I'm a freelancer and I earn in dollars. Whatever type of job/service you do that deals with PayPal and payoneer funds.

Be rest assured that I will exchange your PayPal and payoneer funds to Naira at a better rate you deserve.

I can as well create PayPal accounts(send and receive) at a discount fee to all my customers.

- 08144831487 (whatsapp/call)

Any form of Escrow will be allowed. So far its a notable platform or person.

Customer relations is important to me. And I will respect that we deal business only.

Contact me here if you want to exchange/sell your PayPal and payoneer funds at a high rate.
08144831487 (whatsapp/call)
your rates for Paypal
Re: ××××× Paypal And Payoneer Rate Only×××××× by bensmiles(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Videour:
your rates for Paypal
This depends on the amount of funds you have.
Please use my whatsapp number for a chat. If you're ok with the rate, we can proceed using a notable escrow.
Re: ××××× Paypal And Payoneer Rate Only×××××× by bensmiles(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Fellow I still buy PayPal funds. And payoneer funds. My rate is juicy.

Please note that I remove funds from 180 days PayPal limitations
Re: ××××× Paypal And Payoneer Rate Only×××××× by bensmiles(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
Bring all your PayPal funds and get naira. I have best rate.
Re: ××××× Paypal And Payoneer Rate Only×××××× by bensmiles(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Still buying at high rate. I buy freelance funds too like fiverr, upwork, appen funds...

Please refer and patronize me

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own POS Business Today (for As Low As 15k) - Don’t Sleep On This / Palm Oil trading Vs Frozen Food / Aliko Dangote Has Made More Money Than Elon Musk, 31 US Powerful Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.