Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Buying Payoneer, Bitcoin, And More - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Payoneer, Bitcoin, And More (368 Views)

Buying Payoneer And Dom Account USD / Buying Payoneer Funds At 440 NGN/ USD / Buying Payoneer At Good Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Payoneer, Bitcoin, And More by Kelvene: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
I buy;

Payoneer
Bitcoin
USDT
and other Cryptos

at a very good rate.

Whatsapp/call - 07037485610

Please only reach me if you're a serious seller, and please business only. Thanks
Re: Buying Payoneer, Bitcoin, And More by Kelvene: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
I BUY/SELL;

Bitcoin
Ethereum
USDT
and other Cryptos

Fast, and at the best rate.

Today price: N597/$

Whatsapp/Call - 08072025795

Please only reach me if you're serious. And please business only. Thanks

NB: Be careful of scammers! I only respond to trade/inquiries via the number above.

Re: Buying Payoneer, Bitcoin, And More by Kelvene: 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
I BUY/SELL;

Bitcoin
Ethereum
USDT
and other Cryptos

Today's Price: N596/$

NB: Be careful of scammers! I only respond to trade/inquiries via the number above.

Re: Buying Payoneer, Bitcoin, And More by Kelvene: 11:23am On Apr 15, 2022
I BUY/SELL;

Bitcoin
Ethereum
USDT
and other Cryptos

Re: Buying Payoneer, Bitcoin, And More by Kelvene: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
I BUY/SELL;

Bitcoin
Ethereum
USDT
and other Cryptos

NB: Be careful of scammers! I only respond to trade/inquiries via the number above

Re: Buying Payoneer, Bitcoin, And More by Kelvene: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Okay!

So I was recently told that posting screenshots and testimony could be helpful in putting my business out there.
Posting here and attending to clients could be overwhelming though, but I go try.

So here we go!!!!
See screenshot below...

I buy/sell all major cryptos
Bitcoin, USDT, Ethereum, etc.

Call/Whatsapp: 08072025795

Re: Buying Payoneer, Bitcoin, And More by Kelvene: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
�� So because I'm usually polite in conversations, some people think I'm new in this game, and that I may be easy to scam ��

I've been trading crypto since as far back as 2015. I remember when I used to trade trade heavily on LocalBitcoins. Then I even had Indians always trying to scam me. But here I am. I have never been scammed on a trade. Not even once.

So, all those trying to present all sort of gimmicks, don't bother because it won't work. Allow me attend to my genuine clients in peace.
Re: Buying Payoneer, Bitcoin, And More by Kelvene: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Oya see what a human being is trying to do undecided

See the Whatsapp message thread below.

I keep warning these scammers that all these gimmicks can't work for me. My business is not run based on trust, especially on strangers.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigerian Doctor, Chinelo, Killed During Attack On Abuja-kaduna Train / How Do You Find Someone ? / Make Over 10k Free On Mycash Now For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.