Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,000 members, 7,845,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

My Brother Left His Audit Paying Job Of 80k To Become A Web Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Brother Left His Audit Paying Job Of 80k To Become A Web Designer (451 Views)

Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) / 9 Questions To Ask Your Web Designer After Handing Over Your Website / Drop Your Website URL For A FREE Website Review And SEO Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Left His Audit Paying Job Of 80k To Become A Web Designer by edudguy(m): 2:11am On Mar 27, 2022
People say coding is now the new blood money o

During lockdown, My Bro just woke up one morning and started learning Web designing.

He started learning with e books and tutorials before he finally got admitted to study computer programming in a top institute in Nigeria, "Decagon"

He said he was going to leave his job, we thought he was joking. Not until he resigned last year December e clear for our eyes

Computer programmers get paid well, with an average salary of $63,903 per year in 2020. Beginner programmers earn about $50k and experienced coders earn around $85k.

Just imagine, no need for a 9 to 5 job just you and your laptop in the comfort of your living room

I sell e books that will teach you how to become a bad ass programmer in no time

Contact me on WhatsApp on 07089438172 so
we can discuss further
Re: My Brother Left His Audit Paying Job Of 80k To Become A Web Designer by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 27, 2022
edudguy:
People say coding is now the new blood money o

During lockdown, My Bro just woke up one morning and started learning Web designing.

He started learning with e books and tutorials before he finally got admitted to study computer programming in a top institute in Nigeria, "Decagon"

He said he was going to leave his job, we thought he was joking. Not until he resigned last year December e clear for our eyes

Computer programmers get paid well, with an average salary of $63,903 per year in 2020. Beginner programmers earn about $50k and experienced coders earn around $85k.

Just imagine, no need for a 9 to 5 job just you and your laptop in the comfort of your living room

I sell e books that will teach you how to become a bad ass programmer in no time

Contact me on WhatsApp on 07089438172 so
we can discuss further

Web designer and web site design are they the same

1 Like

Re: My Brother Left His Audit Paying Job Of 80k To Become A Web Designer by Ivimmanuel: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2022
Why not learn your self and earn big instead of selling the e-books?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Open A Good Prediction Website For Me / Get The Best Website, Business Website, Investment Website, Blog Website / Linkedin Coupon Code Ads - Linkedin Ad Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.