Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? (14260 Views)

Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by OhBritannia(m): 7:57am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy mother's day to all Mothers in NIGERIA.
May GOD Continue to bless them and give them more energy.

Say a prayer to your mom and yes!!! What will you give to your mom today?
Tell us what you have in store for your mom today.
Just suprise her even though it's little, she will definitely appreciate.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Bilabong(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2022
Bia, mothers day no dey finish?

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Reelmii: 8:36am On Mar 27, 2022
I sent her enurf cash for shopping

I prefer the cash to gift,, she can buy wat she needs
Wrapper don too much for house

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Nonexisting: 8:53am On Mar 27, 2022
I bought her hollandis and gave her 50k. I'm also in the village to support her especially in the church. Because of her, I will be in church in a few minutes and plan to announce a donation of 250k to support the mothers union during the usual church launching rip off.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Breadandpeppers(f): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
I bought her hollandis and gave her 50k. I'm also in the village to support her especially in the church. Because of her, I will be in church in a few minutes and plan to announce a donation of 250k to support the mothers union during the usual church launching rip off.
Why not make it 500k.. nairaland millionaire

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Nonexisting: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2022
Breadandpeppers:

Why not make it 500k.. nairaland millionaire
You really think I'm here to impress you or your fellow vaginarians? Well, check my history here again and this time, read between the lines. I don't need to impress an olosho if I want to fucck her, I simply go ahead and transact just like your clients do with you. Now, bye.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Breadandpeppers(f): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
You really think I'm here to impress you or your fellow vaginarians? Well, check my history here again and this time, read between the lines. I don't need to impress an olosho if I want to fucck her, I simply go ahead and transact just like your clients do with you. Now, bye.
Now I know you're just an audio millionaire.

Who cares about your donations? grin

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by HopeNeverDies: 9:12am On Mar 27, 2022
Damnnn!!! I'm still hustling.... I pray shits get together and I pay her handsomely someday.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by abobote: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2022
Haa na everyday be mother's day and women's day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by id4sho(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2022
cool
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Bloggersp: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2022
this mother's day nor dey finish
i always see posts everywhere on mother's day, when exactly is the day

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Richsteemit: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2022
Wtf men

Na prayer I go give my mum for long life and prosperity.

After that I go go visit nasirat with excess banging on top weed she go Make big man Una day
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by revived2: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2022
Kisses and prayers + hugs

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Mindlog: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2022
Bilabong:
Bia, mothers day no dey finish?

E just dey start. cheesy Americans go celebrate theirs, 8th of May.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Mekanus(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2022
This mother's Day don become every Sunday affair like this. From January to now I've heard about mother's Day more than twice this year. Nawa ooo!!!

8 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by 9jayes: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2022
How many times dem dey do mother’s day per year?

Mother’s day

Women day

Female’s day

Girl’s day

Girl child day

Ladies day nna eh

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Nemesis0147(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2022
Bought her a new Mary sumner wrapper(Anglicans can relate).
Took care of all her contributions in church today too.
Sent her money for two chickens and bought her a win too grin

20 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by paulolee(m): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2022
I sent her money n called her before church bcoz its bin long I called n heard my dad in d background complaining n asking if this plenty mothers day no de finish??

10 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by obembet(f): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2022
Hmmmmmmm cry

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Richsteemit: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2022
revived2:
Kisses and prayers + hugs

So you dey kiss Ur mum??

Make we no talk pass wetin our Kala fit handle
Wtf men!!
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by mainkendo: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2022
n

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by jhydebaba(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2022
My mum is late cry I missed her so much every day.

12 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Waterlilly: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy Mothers Day! My Mama!

Mom I know I put you through hell
But now I'm gonna order you heaven

8 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Kayykayy(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2022
Happy Mother's Day Momma, I love you

Meanwhile I have a very neat 2007 Toyota camry for sale, 2.5 million, slightly negotiable

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Richsteemit: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2022
mainkendo:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cryMy mom is late.

Sorry. I can feel your pain. Just find one place to take weed to erase all those sorrow away. Wahala no dey finish

Wtf men

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by jhydebaba(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2022
Richsteemit:

So you dey kiss Ur mum??

... and so undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Tommy4576: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2022
Mother's are the Best. Click like if you support

18 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Nova1988(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2022
Backshots.
Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by revived2: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2022
Richsteemit:

So you dey kiss Ur mum??

Make we no talk pass wetin our Kala fit handle
Wtf men!!

Work on your mindset

Peace

4 Likes

Re: Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? by Abusadiq01(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2022
I love my mother so much, even God knows dat... I am still hustling though....

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Prenuptial Agreements Work In Nigeria? / ‘My Husband Calls Me Barren”, Woman Tells Court / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.