Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. (18839 Views)

RRS Rescues 3 Teenagers From Forced Prostitution. / RRS Rescues 2 From Robbers, Recover Three Guns, Matchets / Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by Awoleesu(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Inside job...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by Sleekfingers: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
EdgarBounce:
E be like say I go go buy metal for self protection o, we don’t have security in Nigeria

Of course, you can buy one. Shot gun, double barrel , with licence. So you want to be carrying such guns around?

Because the police will never issue a certificate for pistol.
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by BigTableShaker(f): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Baawaa:

The robbers escaped and the tanker was empty RRS really saves the driver and his assistants

There's something they are not telling us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by nihinlade(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Let Federal Government empower these RRS people more. They are useful vessels unlike the other defunct SARS

1 Like

Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by Keegan: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Baawaa:

The robbers escaped and the tanker was empty RRS really saves the driver and his assistants

Greed! All na plan work, drama, if you know you know. The robbers, the driver and his assistant and the police.

The owner of the product is the sole loser in this.
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by NOwazobia: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tanker was emptied.
Robbers escaped unhurt.
Well, life is sacrosanct. So, they achieved the life of the tanker occupants.

Anyway, next.
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by Femeto: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
45k litres na gbese o.
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by NOwazobia: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dozie32:
Na the first time this year I dey hear good news about this people.
maybe good news as the tanker and its occupant was saved, apart from this, I see no good news here; not with an empty tanker and robbers who escaped unhurt. undecided

1 Like

Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by stano2(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Stupid mehnnn..
They rescued no one, Moreover I think they robbers had already released the tanker driver and his assistant before RRS met them.
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by Counterfeit: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
I do not believe...I I will not believe this story. Hijacked a fuel tanker, possibly a Brigder; 33 thousand litres. Found the tanker the next day with product gone. The robbers escaped leaving behind the driver and his assistant, and also their arsenal.
Conclusiion:
Arrest RRS to provide the so called robbers. Police+tanker driver and assistant+escaped robbers= 3 of them na suspects.
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by nickyj19: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
thank GOD ooo
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by nokatakata: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
The NP is not serious at all. They see these useless boys hanging around at every bus stop harrasing motorists but the look away. When they are ready , they'll carry out a mass arrest of these useless boys.
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by Ojemedad: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
That berger brighe in Epe is a criminal zone, my car was almost stolen when I was descending the bridge at about 5.45 AM, I have sworn never to pass that road late or early morning
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
naptu2:
Lagos State Police Command II @rrslagos767

https://twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1508028117675347968
Robbers dey observe covid? They are good law abiding citizen.. hunger dey ni
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by nnamdi640: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
I really feel sorry for the owner of that fuel. 45000 liters is not a small money for this Buhari regime.
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by Tomek09(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
So those robbers came with old kpula kpula Awka made guns. Oooh, I laugh...
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by Mozegee: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=naptu2 post=111411687]Lagos State Police Command II @rrslagos767

https://twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1508028aa117675347968aaaaæaaaæaaaaaaaa
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Baawaa:

grin cheesy
No they rescued them grin grin
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by dalass(f): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ishilove:
45,000 litres gone like that?? These guys are becoming more daring by the day.

Exactly.... That's a whole lot of fuel.... They are Petrol dealers because an ordinary robber can't have any tank/ depot big enough for receiving such a large quantity of fuel...

Saboteurs of crude no do dem. They're now stealing truckloads of fuels undecided
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by Michealscofield(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
@Op The story no clear undecided undecided
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Insecurity and bubu administration are 5&6
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by Antoeni(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nigeria Police Dey Truly Help Person ?
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
They stole 7.4m without killing any one.

1 Like

Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by Eriokanmi: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
How's this news? Afterall, the idiots had a field day. Their mission was to exhaust the PMS which they succeeded doing between 1am and 4am. I'd have been happy ,had they been apprehended during the act. The robbers weren't meant to kill those guys in the first place, but to hijack the fuel laden truck.
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by Ameduedwin: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
DonBenny77:

I don't understand how they were saved after a successful robbery
because you don't read That is we why you don't understand,try and read.
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by DonBenny77(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ameduedwin:
because you don't read That is we why you don't understand,try and read.
Shut up! I read it thoroughly
Re: RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. by steveodo(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
All trucks are not tanker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN N8bn Scam Suspect Has Hole In The Heart--lawyer / Police: We Did Not Rescue Or Arrest Young Mothers In "Abuja Human Milk Factory" / Thugs Beat Mother, Smash Baby Against The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.