Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

My Hyundia Sunatan 2007 Is Not Accelerating - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Hyundia Sunatan 2007 Is Not Accelerating (619 Views)

My Toyota Corolla Verso Jerks When Accelerating / Honda Civic 2008 Not Accelerating / Honda EOD For Sale 750 While Toyota Camry 2007 Is 1.7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hyundia Sunatan 2007 Is Not Accelerating by obisage(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Please I need advice from anyone who has experienced this type of issue or mechanics in the house.

My car suddenly stopped working some days ago. I called a Rewire, after loosing many both from inside the car and the engine side, the car started. But it’s not accelerating. He did all he could all to no avail. We managed to get the car to first gate Ikeja where he said he knows someone who can do handle it better. The guy checked and said that it’s the nuzzle cover. I went to Ladipo to buy it. We fixed it and the problem continues. He now came up that it’s acceleration pedal.

I want to go and buy it tomorrow. But I’m seriously doubting that it’s actually the cause. Because all this problems came up after the Rewire guy loosed many things in the car.

Please what can possibly be the problem??
Re: My Hyundia Sunatan 2007 Is Not Accelerating by Dozieson(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Before you work on your car, pls scan
Re: My Hyundia Sunatan 2007 Is Not Accelerating by udemzyudex(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
I wonder how person go buy car of million naira but no fit buy small scan tool.

You don't have to be a mechanic , scan it get the codes and tell the mechanic the code if he understands he will do the needful if he doesn't,tell him the meaning by simply googling it or posting the codes here and trust me you will get answers ASAP.
Re: My Hyundia Sunatan 2007 Is Not Accelerating by obisage(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
Thanks a million guys. It never occurred to me that I can do the scanning myself. Thanks
Re: My Hyundia Sunatan 2007 Is Not Accelerating by chadrain: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2022
Na BrainBox Oga

By the way, did you scan the vehicle?

obisage:
Please I need advice from anyone who has experienced this type of issue or mechanics in the house.

My car suddenly stopped working some days ago. I called a Rewire, after loosing many both from inside the car and the engine side, the car started. But it’s not accelerating. He did all he could all to no avail. We managed to get the car to first gate Ikeja where he said he knows someone who can do handle it better. The guy checked and said that it’s the nuzzle cover. I went to Ladipo to buy it. We fixed it and the problem continues. He now came up that it’s acceleration pedal.

I want to go and buy it tomorrow. But I’m seriously doubting that it’s actually the cause. Because all this problems came up after the Rewire guy loosed many things in the car.

Please what can possibly be the problem??

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land + 500pcs Of Block @ After New Mile 12 Agbowa Lagos / Bad Transmission / V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.