Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Kids Seen Crying After Their Favorite Zee World Character Died (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kids Seen Crying After Their Favorite Zee World Character Died (VIDEO) (1929 Views)

Kids Seen Trying To Buy Something With Money Cut Out A Texbook. Pics And Video. / University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...' / OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids Seen Crying After Their Favorite Zee World Character Died (VIDEO) by Seeksnigeria: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A recent video going viral on the internet shows some kids shedding hot tears as their favorite zee world character dies in the movie, Siggy reveals.

The children were spotted crying in the living room after their favorite Zee World character died. The scene featured the actress' loved ones also crying as she laid dead.

Social media users have reacted hilariously to the trending video posted by @SiggyNG on instagram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF1SZoWQjHY

Source: SIGGY

1 Share

Re: Kids Seen Crying After Their Favorite Zee World Character Died (VIDEO) by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Why are they traumatizing these kids ?

3 Likes

Re: Kids Seen Crying After Their Favorite Zee World Character Died (VIDEO) by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Lol...can someone please explain to them that its all make belive?...Lol. this is so funny.

1 Like

Re: Kids Seen Crying After Their Favorite Zee World Character Died (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
shocked
Re: Kids Seen Crying After Their Favorite Zee World Character Died (VIDEO) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Zeeworld... Till 2moro am yet to understand why people mostly ladies like that show die

5 Likes

Re: Kids Seen Crying After Their Favorite Zee World Character Died (VIDEO) by ValCon888: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
The day I catch my children watching Zeeworld, I'm sending my wife packing. I can't stand to watch my children get indoctrinated to nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kids Seen Crying After Their Favorite Zee World Character Died (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kids would always be kids, you can't help but to love them no matter what grin grin grin

Re: Kids Seen Crying After Their Favorite Zee World Character Died (VIDEO) by Waterlilly: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
Indians and their fake love stories
Re: Kids Seen Crying After Their Favorite Zee World Character Died (VIDEO) by SEGLIZ: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
F22RAPTOR:
Lol...can someone please explain to them that its all make belive?...Lol.
this is so funny.
you might do that, when the woman who are meant do same likewise crying along side.

this is what this women are now indoctrinating kid girls even boys into, zee world leaving to believe stupidity is life.

my generation and the ones after my bought into the western world fictional depression and suicide today we are practicing it then even the west.

tomorrow this generation will living zee world life of stupidity to the fullest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kids Seen Crying After Their Favorite Zee World Character Died (VIDEO) by WoundedLamb: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Zeeworld... Till 2moro am yet to understand why people mostly ladies like that show die
It's a TV channel, not a show. There is really nothing to understand. People like what they like. They don't need any explanation.

1 Like

Re: Kids Seen Crying After Their Favorite Zee World Character Died (VIDEO) by WoundedLamb: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2022
SEGLIZ:
you might do that, when the woman who are meant do same likewise crying along side.

this is what this women are now indoctrinating kid girls even boys into, zee world leaving to believe stupidity is life.

my generation and the ones after my bought into the western world fictional depression and suicide today we are practicing it then even the west.

tomorrow this generation will living zee world life of stupidity to the fullest.

Wow... but what does the West have to do with Zee World? Isn't this anti-West sentiment becoming an obsession on NL? Maybe we should just stop reading their textbooks and say no to western education like boko-haram? Y'all take every opportunity to take a jab at the West even when it's not really logical. And what won't you blame women for on this platform?

You watched American (Western) movies as a kid and you probably still watch them now. But women and kids watching Indian (Asian) movies is making them believe that stupidity is life? How? Bollywood has been there long before Nollywood and many Nigerians (men, women and kids) watched their classics. How does the fact that these particular kids reacted to the emotional scenes this way automatically make it bad? Is it today people started crying cause of some touching scenes in some movies? Don't yall have African movies that have made adults cry? Isn't that the goal of a good tragedy?

I really don't know why is it hard for Africans not to use thier own preferences and/or personalities as a standard of judgement. It's OK if you don't like Bollywood. It's OK if you can never cry cause of a movie. But you have to deal with the fact there are people who do. It's perfectly normal and it has always been like that.

In Nigeria, depression has given a lot of people high/low blood pressure. People committing suicide every now and then. People create threads everyday here crying out for help. And then there are the likes of you that believe depression is a western thing. Funny but it must be really hard living over there.

2 Likes

Re: Kids Seen Crying After Their Favorite Zee World Character Died (VIDEO) by SEGLIZ: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Wow... but what does the West have to do with Zee World? Isn't this anti-West sentiment becoming an obsession on NL? Maybe we should just stop reading their textbooks and say no to western education like boko-haram? Y'all take every opportunity to take a jab at the West even when it's not really logical. And what won't you blame women for on this platform?

You watched American (Western) movies as a kid and you probably still watch them now. But women and kids watching Indian (Asian) movies is making them believe that stupidity is life? How? Bollywood has been there long before Nollywood and many Nigerians (men, women and kids) watched their classics. How does the fact that these particular kids reacted to the emotional scenes this way automatically make it bad? Is it today people started crying cause of some touching scenes in some movies? Don't yall have African movies that have made adults cry? Isn't that the goal of a good tragedy?

I really don't know why is it hard for Africans not to use thier own preferences and/or personalities as a standard of judgement. It's OK if you don't like Bollywood. It's OK if you can never cry cause of a movie. But you have to deal with the fact there are people who do. It's perfectly normal and it has always been like that.

In Nigeria, depression has given a lot of people high/low blood pressure. People committing suicide every now and then. People create threads everyday here crying out for help. And then there are the likes of you that believe depression is a western thing. Funny but it must be really hard living over there.
I'm not anti west though I don't like somethings about them.

my stand is who exactly are we? the black man or grown skin race isn't wired to break down abruptly like this modern age is showing.

their has always HBP, with man but suicide wasn't a thing of fashion within us as a race. not denying a pocket or handful cases scenario.

we were known to passionate and not emotional. we strong people not lilly livered or weaklings.
Re: Kids Seen Crying After Their Favorite Zee World Character Died (VIDEO) by respect80(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2022
WoundedLamb:

@bolded
Funny enough, it is still this west they so much despise that made them privy to the knowledge of being able to differentiate between what is propaganda and what is not and what is civil and what is wild. The internet, mobile phones and several gadgets they crave like their lives depend on mostly came from this same west they so much despise.
I guess we should just reject western civilisation and go back to our crude ways cos ayam not understanding this obsession with anti-west sentiments that has become a trend in African social space.
Re: Kids Seen Crying After Their Favorite Zee World Character Died (VIDEO) by Mummytoo: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2022
They are just kids

I did same back then

If I see that actor in another movie I will shout " ghost"
Re: Kids Seen Crying After Their Favorite Zee World Character Died (VIDEO) by davillian(m): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Local Hausa people
I know wetin I use thier girls eyes see for Abuja
They don't know anything grin

(1) (Reply)

Minimum Requirement For Contesting For Governor In Nigeria / Can I Willingly Repeat A Session In The University?? / Who Remembers This Game? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.