Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) (45504 Views)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal / Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKewhfjJac0

Fast rising Nigerian singer, Portable, born Habeeb Okikiola, has revealed that he fathered two children with two different women.

Speaking on what his new found fame has done for him, Portable added that he now has many girlfriends professing love for him.

And in the video making rounds on the internet, singer portable 2nd baby mama was seen in wedding gown and dancing like one making wedding shoot.

Taking to the reactions on the video, fans have made comments on the video

A fan wrote, congratulations, money don dey, my guy don go do proper wedding

Another fan wrote, portable how many wives you get

A fan also wrote, Ahno under again, nah baby shower be this or nah wedding or introduction

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
Better.

He should just go marry and invest in something before he lavish all his funds and go back to day1.

He’s worth a few millions, that’s enough to invest in something lucrative.

He himself should know that he doesn’t stand a long term chance in the music industry.

141 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Emmanueltrinity(f): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
y is it that I still find it hard to fancy this guy

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by illicit(m): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
Zeh kon to Zeh ri e

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by WiszyFraud: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
This one wan use white pvssy and s*X tie this unserious man down. grin

If this man I’m seeing here was broke and struggling, i swear to god, this girl for even slap am if e try to approach her cheesy

Men, y’all better wisen Up mehnn.
If these girls deceiving y’all with love was in your current position, financially, them no go recognise you as human being sha lipsrsealed

i suggest we treat them same way,
No human is more superior to the other ✌️

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Mko123(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Actually, this guy isn't ugly as I thought though he preferred appearing unkept.
Why is that lady close to him looking like bobrisky or am I mad or something?

BTW, who can explain the thrashed atmosphere in the picture below

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Deeprooted: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin

One of them na bobrisky ?

Wonder has finally ended!!!

2 Likes

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by SILVERLINES: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
wink

Can't we just rest with this ned matter?

Everyday portable, abeg make rest

2 Likes

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Giffted(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
well being married will be the best decision he has ever made.. at least he will be responsible this time.. I wish him all the best

2 Likes

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Pele10: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Na money be fine bobo. If not this urgly portable no go fit contest babe with me.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
And some mumu still dey abuse this guy ooo...no be recently I hear say e secure 50 million naira endorsement?

5 Likes

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Ezedon(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Umu uwa
The heart always knows where it belongs
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
For inside the 50m? Money don dey enter. Werey wan go marry

5 Likes

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by wolesmile(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Zazoo ti Zeh for that geh
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by AgentGoat: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Enjoy my guy.

1 Like

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by iCauseTrouble: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
Obi Cubana don pay am 50m as brand ambassador for Odogwu bitters. grin

2 Likes

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by RichGal: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
LOL.
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by AMGBoss(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
Congratulations to him.

1 Like

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by alpharoyalty: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Women can marry anything because of money

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Sarsaproko: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
You can take a person out of the street but you can not take the street out of the person.

Na your time. Jeun soke!

1 Like

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by adekzy: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
It's probably a new video song coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by H2ho(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Location of the wedding should be in ILU AWON OSU grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by remigiusizunna(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Obi Cuba's 50mil odogwu mixture deal is really helpful to this zaa zoo � clo*wn
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
callme9mm:
Better.

He should just go marry and invest in something before he lavish all his funds and go back to day1.

He’s worth a few millions, that’s enough to invest in something lucrative.

[s][/s]He himself should know that he doesn’t stand a long term chance in the music industry.
[s][/s]

Shut the trap! You ain't God!

3 Likes

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by Thebig4: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Okay if you need a job check my signature for job updates.
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by 3gpvids: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Space bookers no go kee person
Re: Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) by ImoleNaija: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Girls and money....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Mo'cheddah Releases Topless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.