Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,031 members, 7,863,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Car Tracker Installation Business - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Tracker Installation Business (288 Views)

Car Diagnosing & Car Tracker Installation Training As Retirement Plan / Car Diagnosing & Car Tracker Installation Training For Car Dealers / Car Security Tracker Installation Promo: 20K only!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Tracker Installation Business by julietchimdi(f): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Currently Unemployed And Looking For A Job or a Second Income Source?

I Will Show You How You Can Make Extra Income, Using This Skill That No One Talks About That PAYS ME N200,000 Every Month.
This is not affiliate marketing or blogging or writing and the likes…

Even if you’ve not succeeded with any other skill

….This opportunity is perfect for you if you want to;

-Acquire a new skill

Start a weekend job

-Make extra cash in 2022

-Be free from debts

-Prove to people that you’re not a failure

-Comfortably take care of yourself and family(the way you’ve always wanted to)

Dear Friend,

This skill I’m about to show you is capable of making you nothing less than #200,000 richer every month.

And I’m not speaking of those digital skills every Tom, Dick, and Harry talks about these days; Affiliate marketing, graphic design and the likes.

NO

I’m talking about a solid skill that is in high demand.

I will tell you why this skill is sought-after, but first let me reveal this amazing skill to you.

Car Tracker Installation

This is a skill that you can master easily in 2 weeks and start offering it as a service to: Big organizations, Government officials, Churches, Private bodies and hosts of others.

The amazing part of this skill is:

You don’t need any engineering knowledge

You don’t even need any technical knowledge

You don’t need to know anything about cars

Or even a university degree, or any school certificate at that.

I will tell you what you need

-A willingness to learn and The ability to pay attention.

If you have those two criteria, congratulations, you have what it takes to become a Successful Car tracker Installer

Like I said before, the demand for a car tracking installer is so high, you don’t go around looking for customers. As long as you position yourself the way I’m going to show you, you’d be pocketing nothing less than #200,000 at the end of every month.

Imagine what that extra cash would do for you.

-You can now take care of yourself and your family.

-Pay off your debts comfortably

-Live the life you have always wanted.

Now, let me tell you why you’re in high demand as a car tracker installer-

You can agree with me that the rate of insecurity in the country is very high, and so everybody is desperately looking for a way to protect their life and property.

And one of the most cherished properties people have is their Cars..

That is where you come in.

As a car tracker installer, you offer to protect one of people’s most cherished property

And I can tell you for free, that people would beg you to take their money, if you offer to protect their most priced property.

The interesting part is- This car tracker doesn’t take more than 2 hours to install.

That means, you’re paid up to #40,000 for working for only 2 hours.

Let’s Do the math;

40k for one installation, for the sake of example, let’s say you do 3 installations in a day-

That is 3 x 40k… #120,000 in a day!

Tell me what other skill can give you that in one day, then multiply that by 1 week…by 1 month.

This means- You can do this only on weekends if you wish or do this as a part-time or side job, if that’s what works for you.

I’m sure you can see how lucrative acquiring this skill can be. That’s why the skill is hardly talked about, those that do it don’t want to teach others. They don’t want competition….haaa.

Even if they do teach, they do so at a very ridiculously high amount of money.

Now, you are probably asking why I’m offering to teach this, when others don’t

There are two reasons, one of them is a totally selfish reason…

First- Learning this skill has changed my life. 2 years ago I was at the lowest point of my life when God helped me discover this high-demand skill.

I was deep in debt, I could barely feed myself not to talk of my family. I was called useless, that I wouldn’t amount to anything in this life

That’s why I said, God helped me. Learning the Car tracker installation skill has brought me out of the deep pit of shame, everyday money problems. And I have seen the skill do the same for my students.

Why wouldn’t I want to teach it to everybody?

If not for anything else but for the relieving joy I see on the faces of my students, the prayers I get from them is the best feeling one can ever wish for.

This skill can also change your financial status, only if you’re willing to let me hold your hand and guide you on how to start a CAR TRACKER INSTALLATION BUSINESS. Don’t enter 2022 wishing and hoping things would change, just how you did the past years. You have to decide to take action and take charge of your life, before any change can happen.

…And this is that moment of decision.

If you’re willing to do what it takes to leave that stage of your life, where you always worry about where the next money would come from. That stage where nobody believes in you, Heck! even you, do not believe in yourself.

If you’re willing to leave that stage of your life, then keep reading because there’s a solution.

But if you’re okay with where you are..

-Okay with your statement of account.

-Okay with borrowing and wishing for money to magically fill your bank account- which never happens by the way)…

-If you’re okay with starting 2022 that way, then you can leave this page and please go do something else.

Since you’re still here, I believe you’ve made that honorable decision to take charge of your life.

Congratulations on taking that smart decision…

Because I have something for you…..

Let me Introduce you to the;

CAR TRACKER INSTALLATION 100% PRACTICAL VIDEO COURSE

(A Step-By-Step TRAINING On How To Start A Profitable Car Tracking Business In Nigeria).

This is an online video course, where I expertly guide you on everything I know about mastering and starting a car tracker installation business.

The video course is a very practical video that shows you, step-by-step all you need to know about Car tracker installation, even if you’re still a beginner.

Don’t worry, you’re going to be shown how to practice this in real life, I told you it’s 100% practical.

As soon as you get your own video course, I advise you to watch it one after the other without skipping any module.

Each module in this video course won’t take more than 1 hour of your time, so even if you’re a busy person, you work a 9-5 job; you can easily finish the video course in 1 week and 3 days.

The car tracker installation video course is arranged in a way that you can access it anytime and easily using your phone or a laptop.

I revealed all the secrets of car tracker installation business that others wouldn’t tell you. Including how to position yourself to start getting customers immediately, Like I said I love seeing people come out of money lack

Especially now the economy of our nation is in a terrible shape and would get worse come 2022, except for a divine intervention.

Take a Look at All you're getting in the Car Tracking Video Course;

An introduction to car tracker installation- This is an intensive breakdown of everything about car tracker installation, including the terms and terminologies that would help you speak like an expert.

Introduction to the tools of the skill- They are easily sourced tools. In this module you will learn the uses of these tools and how to efficiently use them to save time.

How to practice what you’ve learned in real life, before working for a customer- You will learn the special way I teach my students to practice for fast understanding.

The different types of vehicles you will meet in this job and how to install a tracker in each of them- You will discover the best vehicle to work on, and the vehicle you absolutely avoid.

You will discover the special way to price your services, that your clients happily pay you without much back and forth.

Positioning: In this module, you will discover how to position yourself as an expert. So you attract customers, and make them come back for your services. Instead of running after them- This is a business secret you will hardly learn anywhere.

Different installation procedures- This module teaches you the different ways to fix the trackers in the vehicle. You will learn the easiest procedure to use, so that you don’t spend more than two hours on every vehicle.

Activation procedures- This module teaches a secret method to easily activate the tracker for your clients by simply sending SMS commands.

The easiest way to get a license and become a licensed car tracker installer- This allows you to work with government agencies and high-profile personnel.
And many more…
Remember, this is everything you need to know to start your own car tracker installation business, and each module won’t take more than 1 hour of your time.

When you are done with the course, you can now confidently work for and get paid by; Big organizations, companies, Government agencies, Churches and Private bodies…literally everybody that has a car.
Because nobody wants to lose their property.

N20000

You’re probably wondering how much I will charge for this life changing course.

If you ask around, you’re going to discover only a few people agree to teach others this skill, I believe you know the reason by now.

And those few people that do teach, charge nothing less than #50,000 to do that. You’re free to do some research to satisfy your curiosity.

But, because I want this course to be accessible to anybody that truly has decided to leave that grassroots level.

I will not ask you to pay 50k for this comprehensive video course…

You are not even paying half of that…

I believe no one, absolutely no one deserves to live a miserable life because of lack of money, especially in our country, where poverty is seen as a disease…and the poor are treated like trash. There is enough to go around.

That’s why I decided to give you access to this course for a commitment fee of #20,000.

Yes, you heard that right.

#20,000 to access everything you need to start your own high-demand car tracker installation business

#20,000 you will get back on your first job.

Do you remember our little math, up there?

For 1 installation job, you’re paid up to #40,000. And maybe just because, you don’t want more than 3 jobs a day, You did 3 installations in a day… That is 3 x #40,000 = #120k in 1 day

So you see the commitment fee of #20,000 is just stealing from me.

TO SWEETEN THIS DEAL- I will be adding two amazing bonuses that would make you even more money;

1. My list of suppliers; You will be getting a list of my tracker suppliers, where you can get the trackers at a very cheap rate. You can even resell it at a much higher price and that means more cash for you. This single information cost me #30,000, but you’re getting it for free if you grab this Video course today.

2. The business of Car Tracker installation; I will teach you how to start a full-time profitable car tracker installation business. You will learn the “ins and out” of starting your own fool-proof installation business. This on its own cost #40,000… again it’s yours free when you get access to this video course.

3. Another one; You will be added to a closed Telegram group for mentorship purposes- where you get direct access to ask me anything you wish on starting a car tracker installation business

You can’t get this mind-blowing offer from anywhere ever, I know it.

I suggest you shouldn’t leave this page without grabbing this “once in a while” great opportunity. Let me give you another shocking reason why you should not miss this offer now…

We’re in the festive season(Xmas and New year), and you know, there’s a higher rise of insecurity during these periods. And for some reasons, people love buying new Vehicle this seasons

Do you know what that means for you?

You will be in much more high demand as a Car Tracker Installer, because there would be shortage of installers.

That is why you should grab this opportunity now, so you don’t miss out on this gold rush. if you’re smart enough, you would be making close to 6 figures before the year comes to an end.

Another reason is; this video course won’t be available for too long, you probably won’t see it the next time you check for it. Why?

Because I will be soo busy with clients, and I wouldn’t have the time to offer this course, at least for a while.

So, this is the best time to change your financial story, or you can decide to remain where you are, just don’t complain when you see others winning.

Don’t allow #20,000 to be the reason you decide to remain in poverty and always complain of lack of Money.

This is your chance to re-write your story, if you’re willing and ready. 2022 won’t be easy on the poor in our country.

You have to Decide and leave that group today!

N20,000
Check out what people are saying after getting the car tracker installation course.
This is your chance to make that money you've always wanted.

julietchimdi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Grade A, First User, First Registration, Toyota Camry Forsale / Registered Lexus GS 450 2009 / Toyota Camry 2010 Toks 3.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.