Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Aboru (iyanapaja Lagos) And Darkness - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aboru (iyanapaja Lagos) And Darkness (794 Views)

Buiding At Aboru Ipaja On Distress Sale / The Day New York Went Into 30 Hours Darkness 15 Years Ago(Photos) / Rain Oil Boss And Anioma Petroleum Ceo Pays Phcn To Throw Asaba Into Darkness (2) (3) (4)

Aboru (iyanapaja Lagos) And Darkness by tamcamp253: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
Good day people, sorry to bother y’all and pls mind my grammar. I happened to live In Lagos iyanapa Aboru to be precise and I noticed since I moved to this area last year we usually have light for about 5 to 6hours a day Excluding Wednesdays because they said Wednesdays is off day, then the annoying part is we don’t even sleep with light... All of these was before the power grid palava now with the power grid wahala we only see light for a combined 30mins a day for the past 2weeks, and they bring serious bill I mean my apartment alone pay over 10k per month, I AM TIRED OF THIS PLACE ALREADY, thinking of moving to another area but agents palava Na another one.
Re: Aboru (iyanapaja Lagos) And Darkness by greymiles: 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dat aboru matter na spiritual problem... even as far back as 2010, they have been having issues with electricity

Re: Aboru (iyanapaja Lagos) And Darkness by tamcamp253: 1:27am On Mar 28, 2022
Wow 2010 really, Na wa ooo, thanks for the info, I Dey comot for this area
greymiles:
Dat aboru matter na spiritual problem... even as far back as 2010, they have been having issues with electricity
Re: Aboru (iyanapaja Lagos) And Darkness by nzeobi(m): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2022
When I stayed at mostrak street aboru, light situation was bad oh
Re: Aboru (iyanapaja Lagos) And Darkness by Monatyk(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hello everyone, thanks for the great post, I was very interested to read this. As I understand it, very often people are faced with the fact that it is difficult for them to quickly move to a new place of residence, so I personally prefer to use trusted moving companies. My friends advised me to use Removal services London, where you can order a full package of services that covers the entire range of requirements that are necessary for a proper move.
Re: Aboru (iyanapaja Lagos) And Darkness by jojofola: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2022
Aboru takes No.1 in bad power supply. Only Hilltop enjoys light, every other place na war to see light not to talk more on the riff raffs everywhere around the area.

I will never advise anyone to live in Aboru. If you have the strength, locate another area.
Re: Aboru (iyanapaja Lagos) And Darkness by Idoko619(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24
tamcamp253:
Good day people, sorry to bother y’all and pls mind my grammar. I happened to live In Lagos iyanapa Aboru to be precise and I noticed since I moved to this area last year we usually have light for about 5 to 6hours a day Excluding Wednesdays because they said Wednesdays is off day, then the annoying part is we don’t even sleep with light... All of these was before the power grid palava now with the power grid wahala we only see light for a combined 30mins a day for the past 2weeks, and they bring serious bill I mean my apartment alone pay over 10k per month, I AM TIRED OF THIS PLACE ALREADY, thinking of moving to another area but agents palava Na another one.

I'm in this situation right now, everybody I asked before moving in lied to me, now I'm regretting, worse is the area 99% of the houses don't use prepaid meter.
Re: Aboru (iyanapaja Lagos) And Darkness by Idoko619(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24
greymiles:

Wish I saw this, I've discussed with my landlord for a refund. Regardless of what he says, I'm leaving

Senator Abdullahi Adamu: A Joke Nigeria Cannot Afford / Kizz Daniel, EMPIRE - Cough (official Music Video) / Ambrey International Vessels Come Under Arrest Over Mounting Debts