Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,374 members, 7,850,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

CRAZY � IDEAS � PART 3 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / CRAZY � IDEAS � PART 3 (287 Views)

CRAZY � IDEAS � PART 2 / CRAZY � IDEAS � PART 1 / DOWNLOAD COMEDY: Mark Angel Comedy - Police Officer Part 3 (episode 158) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CRAZY � IDEAS � PART 3 by sammyyoung129(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
CRAZY tongue IDEA part 3
Have you ever had a crazy idea before? Did you execute it?
There was this play we always do when we were little called “Moju Moju” in other word “Hide and Seek”. As many we are go to hide in any location we think is safe and the seeker go searching and anyone caught first will become the seeker.
And the way we did ours is compound by compound, we the children host the next compound children in our compound, so also in the next moju moju they will host us in their compound.
So this time around it was in their compound we were going to do the moju moju, the seeker was outside counting seconds in which he can come in to look for us.
I have hidden in many places in their compound; inside big basins, under tables, door posts, cage for dog and fowls. So I began to think of a new location to hide then a crazy idea came and it was to go to their toilet to hide, I had limited time to locate a place to hide so I rushed to hide inside their toilet.
When I entered the toilet it was a fresh shit � (Poo) that was yet to be flushed that welcomed me in, I wanted to go out but it was too late the seeker had began searching so I had to remain inside.
“Which kind dirty person do this wickedness?” (Who is the dirty person that did this wickedness?)
I began to suffocate inside the toilet, I tried every style to endure the awful smell but I can’t come and kill myself embarassed . I ran out shouting “dem don see me! dem don see me!! dem don see me!!! (They have seen me! they have seen me!! they have seen me!!!)
Even the seeker was surprised that shocked I came out from my hiding place on my own to be seen.
Hmm… he didn’t know that if I remain there for another minute I won’t come out alive. Since then I never follow any crazy idea to go hiding inside the toilet again.

©Samuel Amedu
Crazy Idea Part 4 Loading… (Next week) �
Share � if you enjoyed the story �

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Welcome Note / Best Funniest Video Share Like Comments And Subscribe / If There Is One Talent Like Proffesion You Wish You Had What Will That Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.