Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Corps Member Slumps And Dies While Watching Football Match At Orientation Camp I - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Slumps And Dies While Watching Football Match At Orientation Camp I (408 Views)

Kebbi Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Football At Orientation Camp / Corps Member Slumps And Dies In Nasarawa (Photos) / Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Member Slumps And Dies While Watching Football Match At Orientation Camp I by Voice22: 5:34am On Mar 28, 2022
Corps Member Slumps And Dies While Watching Football Match At Orientation Camp In Kebbi
Major-General Shuaibu Ibrahim, the Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), has expressed his condolences to the family of Musa Momoh Tunde (KB/22A /2278), a corps member who died at the Orientation Camp in Dakingari, Kebbi State.

On Friday evening, March 26, late Tunde, a Public Administration graduate of the Federal Polytechnic Bida, slumped and died while watching one of the inter-platoon football matches.

In a condolence letter presented by Bar. Ahmed Tijjani, the Director-General of NYSC described corps member Musa Momoh Tunde as a young patriotic Nigerian who died while serving the country.

He urged his family to accept his death as a divine act, stating that death is unavoidable and can strike at any time.

The deceased died as a dignified young man who was ready and willing to offer his quota to national development, according to the DG, and would be remembered as a selfless and patriotic Nigerian.

Mr. Yahaya Mohammed, the deceased’s elder brother, spoke on behalf of the family, saying that the family is comforted by the fact that the dead lived a decent life and died honorably and in active service to the nation.

Meanwhile, the corps member has been laid to rest at Kebbi State Central cemetary according to Islamic Rite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBubm7Snc-A

Re: Corps Member Slumps And Dies While Watching Football Match At Orientation Camp I by Totilopussylick(m): 5:53am On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Corps Member Slumps And Dies While Watching Football Match At Orientation Camp I by Afonjashapmouth: 5:55am On Mar 28, 2022
The tension in the land added to this una soccer tension can kill self ..... so sad RIP
Re: Corps Member Slumps And Dies While Watching Football Match At Orientation Camp I by shotovoce: 5:59am On Mar 28, 2022
Which kind wahala be this one, may his soul Rest In Peace!
Re: Corps Member Slumps And Dies While Watching Football Match At Orientation Camp I by Truvelisback(m): 6:00am On Mar 28, 2022
If u are Hypertensive, pls, don't watch football match, most especially Nigeria match.
Re: Corps Member Slumps And Dies While Watching Football Match At Orientation Camp I by ignis: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Embalmenet without autopsy ?

(1) (Reply)

Every Batch B Corp Members need to see this / NYSC Extends Service Year Of 42 Corps Members, Rewards 15 In Anambra / Earn 100k Monthly Selling People's Products Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.