Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

When Last Did You Listen To Radio. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / When Last Did You Listen To Radio. (12672 Views)

Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? / When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? / Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Kenog4real(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2022
I remember back then in secondary school. We use to have this portable radio called palito. Having one then shows you are big boy. That was before the advent of Walkman grin grin. We love to listen to some of the loving radio stations programs then especially in the night. When we left school, some continues to listen with their phone as palito and Walkman dependa on one having to buy batteries every time. But as the year goes by and there is advancement in almost everything, I personally that love to stay awake to listen to those loving programs with the classic musics and also listen to sport news especially on Monday morning from different stations even though I watched all the weekend matches found it a little boring to listen to radio programs now.

So guys with the radio app coming with every of the phones we use now, when last did you listen to Radio.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by TricksterBoss: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2022
The app is jxt useless on my phone can't even remember when last I opened it

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2022
TricksterBoss:
The app is jxt useless on my phone can't even remember when last I opened it
been a long long time.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by dollynnn(f): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2022
I can't even remember

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by longetivity(m): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2022
I listen to Radio Lagos every morning (Koko inu iwe iroyin) cool

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Kenog4real(m): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2022
Only listen to radio when someone beside me is doing it.

24 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by 4teenblaq: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
I still do, everyday.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Wordsofwisdom: 12:26am On Mar 29, 2022
I rarely do, most times I'm on my Oraimo Freepod pro I just listen to music, watch movies or play games.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by HealerH: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ok

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by joyla8: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yesterday

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by iCauseTrouble: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
90 percent of Abuja residents listen to radio. Enter any street or ride in the morning and what you hear is Embelembe..... Everybody go come reply olololo. grin
In the night, I think they all listen to dem say dem say on Wazobia FM when expensive was still the host. I don't know of now.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Prettylima(f): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
2years ago cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by chaarly(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Whenever i have the opportunity to. For me, listening to radio is fun smiley
i remember some classic radio programs then...

Lean on me with Tony Amole on 92.9 kapital fm (Those staying in Abuja will understand. the whole abj useto be on standstill for this program. lol)
Rhythms of the night with Trish on Rhythm 94.7 abuja

Evening showers with Ciana on Hot 98.3 abuja and other shows where she (ciana) use to punk some celebrities on Air grin (there was one perv celebrity that fell yakata.. had it been social media was very active then as now the guy for hear weeeen. Then the saturday morning breakfast program with Ciana and Akeem.. where ciana argues for the women and akeem for the men.

The road show with the Ark of cool Benny Ark on cool 96.9fm

Midday Oasis with those ladies on hot 98.3 abuja

Political Platform on raypower fm with Okhiria Agbonsuremi

The pidgin news by John Kennedy on kapital fm 92.9 (there were some cool programs on kapital fm too..)

Then that sports program on 88.9 Brila fm. its a must listen smiley

Then came Wazobia fm. with Expensive. enjoyed some of his programs (closing jolly jolly on go slow parade. he later changed it to go slow debate grin, he usually plays one mr jeje laye gba take am easy song before he starts, then his chook your mouth program, connect me back program.. if your wire cut. etc grin Then his ultimate dem say dem say news program.

Most radio programs now are just full of shitttttt save for a bunch..
Apart from the baseless talks without actions, i do enjoy State of the nation comedy program on 95.1 nigeria info and The love doctor (Daniel Akpata) on 90.9 max fm and the recent wetin dey on max fm with powski

then Hembelembe with Ordinary Ahmed Musa on human rights radio 101.1. you cant even miss this one going to work in the morning if you're using a cab grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by junbi(f): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Every day undecided
Classic fm
Nigeria info
Lagostalks

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by LilyColin(f): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
I'm currently listening to Agidigbo 88.7fm

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by rolams(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
I can't remember ooo
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Dwiseone1: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Every day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by drake49(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Almost Everyday, from my car... Abuja have good radio stations

31 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by FalseProphet1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
I do that whenever I'm driving, cos that's the only time I remember that radios still exists.

This I have seen.

18 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by jimmyolasun: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Everyday. Infact I watch TV just for football games. I listen more to the radio

28 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by haconjy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Last three weeks when I just decided to check either radio on my Home Theater is still working!!!

6 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yesterday, actually.
Listening to the radio can be a very easy stress relieving technique.
It takes a lot off your mind.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by dynicks(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
The last time the super eagles fell out of qualifying for the world cup!!
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Mokason288(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
I thought about this same thing today

My Gate man listens to radio every day

All Hausa especially the useless ones listen to radio/ news every day

5 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by pafra(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Every day

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Bouncing2(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
E don tey oo
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by ibiali(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
I listen to the radio everyday of the week, especially before i set out for work. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by anayolity: 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Eh don tey I no lie you and the thing dey pain me.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by Topmaike007(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
When I visited my dad
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio. by foxxydude: 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Everyday of the week except on sunday

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

J. Appiah Ft Flourent Malouda - I Ain't Rich Yet (video) / Gospel Music Download: Midnight Crew - Next Fuji Thing (throwback) / Tunde Ednut Criticized For Burying People In The Sand In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.