Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism (3090 Views)

Great Mega Net Worth | The Fake Life Tiktoker Richer Than Ronaldo & Elon Musk / Black Rome: Blackmales Lead The World In Transgenderism And Crossdressing / Tonto Dikeh Exposes The Fake Lifestyle Of Some Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by HarshBitterTrut: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin

And you are out your mind if you think Will Smith actually smacked Chris Rock and he continued like it didn't happen. Will Smith nominated for playing the father of Serena Williams and Venus Williams who are suspiciously transgender men.

Green is the color of Sodom and Gomorrah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjYHbtJsEtw

1 Like

Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by HarshBitterTrut: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Many people are avoiding the truth and that proves a big sign of immaturity. Out of the closet and green as Bobrisky is known for wearing green to symbolize his homosexual pedophilia so are the rest. Not to pick on Bob, I only pray for such lost souls. Yet this is the old pagan world which includes alot of the elite clergy, politicians and business people of our world. They use celebrities to hide behind and bloggers pick on celebrities to make you think it's them running the agenda. No, your homosexual pedophile are your elite clergy, politicians and business people of this world. Celebrities are really private individuals and have really no influence on laws. They are entitled like you and I to live their life in their own way. You don't have to support any celebrity yet wether or not you support the clergy, politicians and business people they are charged with making law.

Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by HarshBitterTrut: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by HarshBitterTrut: 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by HarshBitterTrut: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
It's a fake slap by two very experienced actors and only a fool can't see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sY-Lr5daIk
Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by delzbaba(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
One day ,one day i go just dedicate 200mb watch this your youtube disinformation.

3 Likes

Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by HarshBitterTrut: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
delzbaba:
One day ,one day i go just dedicate 200mb watch this your youtube disinformation.

I wish I could pay for it so you could see it. So with all the oil money your leaders they have not reduced the costs of internet service? grin
Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by HarshBitterTrut: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Don't avoid truth.
Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by HarshBitterTrut: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
They have made their ˹false˺ oaths as a shield, hindering ˹others˺ from the Way of Allah. Evil indeed is what they do!

This is because they believed and then abandoned faith. Therefore, their hearts have been sealed, so they do not comprehend.

When you see them, their appearance impresses you. And when they speak, you listen to their ˹impressive˺ speech. But they are ˹just˺ like ˹worthless˺ planks of wood leaned ˹against a wall˺. They think every cry is against them. They are the enemy, so beware of them. May Allah condemn them! How can they be deluded ˹from the truth˺?

Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by HarshBitterTrut: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Green is the color of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by HarshBitterTrut: 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Gay is the New World Order and I am the only one who gets it that's why I don't trust them.
Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by HarshBitterTrut: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
You can avoid the truth but not God's wrath.

Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by HarshBitterTrut: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Deuce “devil” is of Northern German origin, in which wat de duus..! has been recorded (in High German the phrase is was der Daus..!). English dictionaries suggest that deuce “devil” and deuce “two” are the same word.

Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by HarshBitterTrut: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Finally some are getting it that Will Smith and Chris Rock staged this on stage slapping.
Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by HarshBitterTrut: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Will Smith demonstrates how he fake slaps to an audience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh6feWAIg7s

Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by HarshBitterTrut: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Yes common sense is not as common as the common cold. grin

Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by HarshBitterTrut: 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Climate Change is endless child abuse.

Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by Richwallet: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:
They have made their ˹false˺ oaths as a shield, hindering ˹others˺ from the Way of Allah. Evil indeed is what they do!

This is because they believed and then abandoned faith. Therefore, their hearts have been sealed, so they do not comprehend.

When you see them, their appearance impresses you. And when they speak, you listen to their ˹impressive˺ speech. But they are ˹just˺ like ˹worthless˺ planks of wood leaned ˹against a wall˺. They think every cry is against them. They are the enemy, so beware of them. May Allah condemn them! How can they be deluded ˹from the truth˺?

“In Granada the use, and abuse, of wine and hashish along with prostitution and sodomy extended to all levels of society,” the historian of Moorish sexuality Dr Antonio Arjona Castro.

In the East is where the traditions of homosexual pedophilia originate where pagan idolatry first appeared upon the Earth. Many pagan kingdoms existed way into the 20th century as colonial laws rose up in Africa and the Middle Eastern regions. The Bazi boys tradition among Orthodox Islam, pedophile priests among the Catholic and Orthodox church and well as various pagan religions. Yet somehow this all gets blamed on the West although Babylon, Canaan, Egypt, Greece and Rome are of Eastern origin.

In the West which is Europe and America we have had pedophile rings consisting of Black and White yet homosexual pedophilia was illegal by Judeo Christian law. Sodomy itself was punishable by death in European kingdoms and Early America. This is why in the closet was used to describe the sodomite lifestyle and it mainly consisted of aristocrats, clergy and rich elites who often acted above the law and got away with it.

Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by Richwallet: 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
grin

Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by Richwallet: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
sick of hollywoods lies
Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by Richwallet: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by HarshBitterTrut: 1:01am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by XchangeRate: 7:47am On Apr 05, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:
What did u study in school? Why are you broadcasting these every time?
Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by Richwallet: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2022
XchangeRate:
What did u study in school? Why are you broadcasting these every time?

Mans school can never teach Gods school.

1 Like

Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by Truthwords: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Will Smith even smiled after the Slap. They are all actors

2 Likes

Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by Richwallet: 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthwords:
Will Smith even smiled after the Slap. They are all actors

Of course Will smiled and it's the first thing I noticed both of them were smiling. Yet I don't trust elite Blacks they are just as satanic as the elite Jews and Whites. They all pushed this common cold like it was a deadly virus even the Russians and Ukrainians. If someone misuses my trust they only get one time.

Black people are the heads of the Illuminati and this goes back to Egypt. The Black Jews were the only counterforce to them and that's why the Messiah appears amongst us. The rest of the Black race needs to repent from their wickedness especially the Elites who play that victim of White Supremacy game.
Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by Truthwords: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Richwallet:

Of course Will smiled and it's the first thing I noticed both of them were smiling. Yet I don't trust elite Blacks they are just as satanic as the elite Jews and Whites. They all pushed this common cold like it was a deadly virus even the Russians and Ukrainians. If someone misuses my trust they only get one time.

Black people are the heads of the Illuminati and this goes back to Egypt. The Black Jews were the only counterforce to them and that's why the Messiah appears amongst us. The rest of the Black race needs to repent from their wickedness especially the Elites who play that victim of White Supremacy game.

Even TD jakes really promoted the jab. Did you see the interview he had with denzel Washington concerning the Slap. By the way i hear denzel is now a pastor. Its amazing

1 Like

Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by Richwallet: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthwords:

Even TD jakes really promoted the jab. Did you see the interview he had with denzel Washington concerning the Slap. By the way i hear denzel is now a pastor. Its amazing

What religion can a male prostitute promote other than devil worship? T.D Jakes nor Denzel Washington can not openly share the true secrets to their success which is cult practices. All the men get sodomized during the initiation ceremony and they women have to have sex with all the brothers in the cult. I have family members who have gone through it and they are at odds with me now. The last days of the Knights Templar they were engaging in sodomy and other heretic acts that's why the king burn them alive. These were my own ancestors going against God for greed and materialism. They had lost their way. Black people are blaming White people the minority in the world for the Gay Agenda when all the whilst it's apart of their cult religion and empire building.

Black people are the heads of the Illuminati my brother.

Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by Richwallet: 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Richwallet:
Dionysus-Osiris, or alternatively, Osiris-Dionysus, is a deity that arises from the syncretism of the Egyptian god Osiris and the Greek god Dionysus. As early as the 5th century BC, the two deities had been identified with each other, seen most notably in the historian Herodotus' Histories:[1]

For no gods are worshipped by all Egyptians in common except Isis and Osiris, who they say is Dionysus; these are worshipped by all alike. [...] Osiris is, in the Greek language, Dionysus.

Richwallet:

He had a few names: The Romans called him Bacchus.

Bacchus was adapted from the Greek, Dionysus, and shared mythology with the Roman god, Liber.

Richwallet:

From Ancient Egypt to Greece

The earliest known springtime public sex rituals took place in ancient Egypt. The sun god, Ra, recoiled from humanity’s wickedness and killed almost everyone along the Nile. Then he relented and rewarded the few survivors by flooding the fields with beer. They got drunk and beseeched Ra for bountiful harvests. They also engaged in public, orgiastic sex that repopulated Egypt.

In commemoration, every spring as the Nile flooded, the Egyptians held fertility festivals involving public drunkenness, dancing, and group sex. It’s not clear what proportion of the population participated, but according to ancient historians, many did.

Egypt’s fertility festival influenced Ancient Greece, where Dionysus was the god of wine, pleasure, fertility, and religious ecstasy. In ancient art, Dionysus rides a chariot followed by dancers—the women naked, the men with huge erections. The god’s acolytes were not particularly numerous, but they celebrated him during festivals called orgia (orgies). Participants were required to abstain from sex for nine days beforehand, so they were eager to party.

Richwallet:

From Ancient Egypt to Greece

The earliest known springtime public sex rituals took place in ancient Egypt. The sun god, Ra, recoiled from humanity’s wickedness and killed almost everyone along the Nile. Then he relented and rewarded the few survivors by flooding the fields with beer. They got drunk and beseeched Ra for bountiful harvests. They also engaged in public, orgiastic sex that repopulated Egypt.

In commemoration, every spring as the Nile flooded, the Egyptians held fertility festivals involving public drunkenness, dancing, and group sex. It’s not clear what proportion of the population participated, but according to ancient historians, many did.

Egypt’s fertility festival influenced Ancient Greece, where Dionysus was the god of wine, pleasure, fertility, and religious ecstasy. In ancient art, Dionysus rides a chariot followed by dancers—the women naked, the men with huge erections. The god’s acolytes were not particularly numerous, but they celebrated him during festivals called orgia (orgies). Participants were required to abstain from sex for nine days beforehand, so they were eager to party.

Drunk in Love
Song by Beyoncé

OverviewLyricsListenOther recordingsVideos
I've been drinking, I've been drinking
I get filthy when that liquor get into me
I've been thinking, I've been thinking
Why can't I keep my fingers off it?
Baby, I want you, na-na
Baby, I want you, na-na
Cigars on ice, cigars on ice
Feeling like an animal with these cameras all in my grill
Flashing lights, flashing lights
You got me faded, faded, faded
Baby, I want you, na-na
Can't keep your eyes off my fatty
Daddy, I want you, na-na
Drunk in love, I want you
We woke up in the kitchen
Saying, "How the hell did this shit happen?"
Oh, baby
Drunk in love
We be all night
Last thing I remember is our beautiful bodies grinding up in that club
Drunk in love
We be all night, love, love
We be all night, and everything alright
No complaints from my body
So fluorescent under these lights
Boy, I'm drinking, park it in my lot, 7-11
I'm rubbing on it, rub-rubbing
If you scared, call that reverend
Boy, I'm drinking, get my brain right
Armand de Brignac, gangster wife
Louis sheets, he sweat it out, like washrags, he wet it up
Boy, I'm drinking
I'm singing on the mic to my boy's toys
Then I fill the tub up halfway
Then ride it with my surfboard, surfboard, surfboard
Graining on that wood, graining-graining on that wood
I'm swerving on that, swerving-swerving on that
Big body been serving all this
Swerve, surfing all in this good, good
Saying, "How the hell did this shit happen?
Oh, baby
Drunk in love
We be all night
Drunk in love

Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by Truthwords: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Richwallet:

What religion can a male prostitute promote other than devil worship? All the men get sodomized during the initiation ceremony and they women have to have sex with all the brothers in the cult. I have family members who have gone through it and they are at odds with me now. The last days of the Knights Templar they were engaging in sodomy and other heretic acts that's why the king burn them alive. These were my own ancestors going against God for greed and materialism. They had lost their way. Black people are blaming White people the minority in the world for the Gay Agenda when all the whilst it's apart of their cult religion and empire building.

Black people are the heads of the Illuminati my brother.

Wow. I am putting together an article about the nephilims and how it connects to all of these things
Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by Truthwords: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Richwallet:

There is another video by Beyonce where she was channeling water goddess worship. To many people are sleeping, i wonder if we can wake people up

Drunk in Love
Song by Beyoncé

Baby, I want you, na-na
Baby, I want you, na-na
Baby, I want you, na-na
Daddy, I want you, na-na
Oh, baby
Drunk in love
We be all night
Drunk in love
Boy, I'm drinking
Oh, baby
Drunk in love
We be all night
Drunk in love

Re: The Fake Slap Heard Around The World Black Elites Promote Transgenderism by Truthwords: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Richwallet:

Drunk in Love
Song by Beyoncé

Baby, I want you, na-na
Baby, I want you, na-na
Baby, I want you, na-na
Daddy, I want you, na-na
Oh, baby
Drunk in love
We be all night
Drunk in love
Boy, I'm drinking
Oh, baby
Drunk in love
We be all night
Drunk in love

There is another video by Beyonce where she was channeling water goddess worship. To many people are sleeping, i wonder if we can wake people up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharon Stone Is The Reason For This Season ! / Genevieve Anchors Gulder Ultimate Celebrities Search / Tonto Dikeh Reveals Her Sweetheart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.