Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red (2192 Views)

Has Ipc Crashed / ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH IPC / *â–ªinternational Prime Capital(ipc)* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red by 111P3kdudu(m): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Please what do u know about intelligent prime capital has the business crashed.
I heard the site is down after dey introduce the C r y p t o trading bot.
And many pending withdrawals not delivered.
Plz wats the issue

This disclaimer made me to not even look at the company no matter how ppl claim they were making

Re: Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Have they not left you behind?

3 Likes

Re: Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red by 111P3kdudu(m): 12:37am On Mar 29, 2022
Daguga:
Have they not left you behind?
Me or u?
Re: Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 29, 2022
111P3kdudu:

Me or u?

They have left you behind
Re: Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red by 111P3kdudu(m): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2022
Daguga:

They have left you behind
How? Am not registered na
Re: Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2022
111P3kdudu:

How? Am not registered na

That's better, all these schemes are ponzi and will definitely disappoint.

3 Likes

Re: Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red by 111P3kdudu(m): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Daguga:

That's better, all these schemes are ponzi and will definitely disappoint.
I know dat IPC was a ponzi scheme. From the 1st day I saw it and after watching all the YouTube reviews?
I was more convinced to avoid it.

6 Likes

Re: Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red by Investorozay: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
its dead and buried
they started with withdrawal stories
followed wiht updates
made some few payments
promoters claimed they were sacked
next was updates
last was this email last night telling people they have been hacked
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red by 111P3kdudu(m): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2022
Investorozay:
its dead and buried
they started with withdrawal stories
followed wiht updates
made some few payments
promoters claimed they were sacked
next was updates
last was this email last night telling people they have been hacked
grin grin grin grin

Wonderful
Re: Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red by joinnow: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
When I went for the seminar.I knew it was Ponzi, how can you be paying 30% referer, mgt bonus , global bonus learnership bonus etc wetin can't they be contented with their bot only. GREED bad
Re: Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red by 111P3kdudu(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
joinnow:
When I went for the seminar.I knew it was Ponzi, how can you be paying 30% referer, mgt bonus , global bonus learnership bonus etc wetin can't they be contented with their bot only. GREED bad

Dnt mind them. They wanted to pay out soo much to Networkers to make them refer ppl anyhow. Even the R.O.I THEY CLAIM TO BE PAYING? 20% is deducted from it. So wats the aim? Pay soo little on the bot and pay so so much on referals.
After cutting out trading capital of an individual to pay referals ?

Da system is just so disorganized. Only a greedy blind person who is not open minded to reality dat will fall for dis IPC scam.
Its so fake.
Even the so called fo r ex traders who we feel know alot abt this tins.
Ar the major ppl falling for it. Giving nasty excuses dat dey ar regulated and hav dia own broker...
Even in dia pdf dey told u indirectly dat dey can close any time.
Very rigid business model. Dat holds down ur money at will and give u strict rules to hold down ur money. Where withdrawals comes only on weekends... & u cant change ur mind and pull out all ur cash.
They will still hold down 20% unless u wait till 3 months. Dats all n#nsense.
They claim to be trading on oil ,gold, fx and cr y pto we all know is a lie.
Is only fx
Recently IPC started dia master C bot dat trades cr yp to time for ppl to cry.
If u ar in this tr*sh? Dnt come here and argue. Hurry and do ur own research on youtube. Check for scam reviews and do urself a favour. Cash out and run.
Run o.
Even if u argue abt this? & defend IPC?
Wen da site close? They will not defend u or refund u. So wise up.
The street is harsh. No 1 cares abt u or ur money.
Especially as a Nigerian.
Oda highly regulated countries hav told IPC to refund dia citizens & quit every business operation in dia counrty. Dats why dey refunded usa & som oda county dat has government & president & a system of regulation.
Nigeria is a dumping ground. Ppl die anyhow.
Not to talk of ur money. No1 cares if half the population loses all dia money to som scam or IPC or som trash. The government will be happy if such happens so they can use poverty to control the masses & win elections...
Lets wise up.
Dnt fight or defend a business dat u dnt know the C.E.O face to face. U dnt knw the intentions of the management and owners. U dnt knw their location and even if u knw? Never visited it b4, even if u had visited? Dats not an excuse. Dis guys can fake anytin. Be neutral&open minded to red flags and warnings. Da idea is to make money not make enemies and to also be careful not to lose ur money to scammers in the cause of that. The scammers will not want u to know their intentions. Cos dat will spoil the game... Shine ur eyes.

Re: Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red by smeag0l(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
In the first place, there was no bot and I mentioned it in most of my earlier posts here just to warn people to keep off but most of the people promoting it on NL and who know nothing abojt forex trading saw me as enemy of progress. What they did was to buy a whitelabel server from a rogue broker on mt4, and carried out all their manipulations on that server. That's why you'll never see their live trades but only posted profits. They simply manipulate the backend of mt4 to post those profits. Also, they have no physical office and aren't regulated by any forex regulatory body in US and Canada like they claim. Yet, Nigerian celebrities and Nigerian newspapers kept promoting this ponzi. Forex doesn't give referral bonuses.
Re: Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red by 111P3kdudu(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
smeag0l:
In the first place, there was no bot and I mentioned it in most of my earlier posts here just to warn people to keep off but most of the people promoting it on NL and who know nothing abojt forex trading saw me as enemy of progress. What they did was to buy a whitelabel server from a rogue broker on mt4, and carried out all their manipulations on that server. That's why you'll never see their live trades but only posted profits. They simply manipulate the backend of mt4 to post those profits. Also, they have no physical office and aren't regulated by any forex regulatory body in US and Canada like they claim. Yet, Nigerian celebrities and Nigerian newspapers kept promoting this ponzi. Forex doesn't give referral bonuses.

Ipc is cheap scam.
Unintelligent ppl fall for it.
I had ppl promoting it claim that the ppl dat sold it to them ar forex traders with experience.
Som1 can be a forex trader with experience and still be selfish and greedy & dishonest. They can promote the scam to get that hugh referal commissions and use it to continue dia manural forex trading without the bot.
Dats why dey had complaints dat the top leaders where cashing big but were trading with 100$. Cos they know the bot is making peanuts for them . the cash is in dia referals.
Imagine introducing an unfortunate unintelligent person to this IPC and they sign up with 10,000$ u get 5% or 10% of their trading capital . is dat not a big cash?
Dats the catch here+ oda numerous bonuses dey pay out.
Its just a ponzi scheme. Even on youtube alot of ppl made complaints and scam review videos abt this yet.
Ppl fell for it. Another forex scam is coming soon.
Same leaders will start promoting it.
Under this hardship.
Ppl ar dashing out dia money to scams.
Why not learn the forex or crypto trading urself?
Even IPC told this ppl dat they can run away anytim. Yet this ppl were blinded by money on the screen(audio money)
Now they hav left them behind.
Our mumu no too much?
Wen dey started refunding countries dat have a government and regulations like usa. Most ppl where praising them to be legit. Now u c?

Re: Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red by 111P3kdudu(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Some of u had been in Royal Q.
Pulled out ur capital and sold coins at losses. Because of 1 greedy selfish blind person adviced u dat IPC pays more.
Now u left and u ar into IPC
How market?
IPC IS GOING INTO C R Y P T O
WHAT IS ROYAL Q into ? Is it not same C R Y P T O?
Ar u not gonna come back now?
Where is the money to come back with?
Its locked in dat shit site IPC.
If only u stick with Royal Q.
Som of u Pulled ur downlines to IPC.
U used them to cash out. Ur capital is out cos u referring , their own capital is stuck in the site. The same Royal Q downlines u would hav been patient with and with the system to make u money and for them selfs u lead them to financial doom.
Re: Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red by 111P3kdudu(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
IP capital is a pure scam . Quote it anywhere.
If u lost? Sorry.
I hope u learnt?
So u dnt jump into another fo re x scam anytime soon.
Be careful.
Learn c r y p t o trading please and be doing it urself.
U can also use royal Q app to help u automate ur trades. And make more cash flows.
Call or watapp me
Patrick
081 34_ 59 _58 _90

Re: Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red by solreb: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
111P3kdudu:
Please what do u know about intelligent prime capital has the business crashed.
I heard the site is down after dey introduce the C r y p t o trading bot.
And many pending withdrawals not delivered.
Plz wats the issue

This disclaimer made me to not even look at the company no matter how ppl claim they were making

IPC is a scam, pire ponzi scheme
Re: Please Has IPC Crashed? What Is Going On. I Dnt Register Because Of All The Red by 111P3kdudu(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
True talk

(1) (Reply)

Earn 3% Daily With 15 USDT And Above On Neumann Wallet. / Earn $1000 Within 3days With Dropshipping With No START UP CAPITAL / Who Trades On Olymp Trade?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.