Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Ruger Blasts DJ Dimplenipple Who Accused His Boss, D’prince Of Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruger Blasts DJ Dimplenipple Who Accused His Boss, D’prince Of Sex (621 Views)

Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife / "Your Song Is An Embarrassment To Naija Music"- Kelly Hansome Blasts DJ Cuppy / 'she Needs Ventilation' – Fans Blasts DJ Cuppy For Opening Her Legs (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruger Blasts DJ Dimplenipple Who Accused His Boss, D’prince Of Sex by LetDemKnow(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2022

Fast rising music star, Ruger has slammed DJ and dancer, DimpleNipple for accusing his label boss, D’Prince of trying to get into her pants.

Earlier, the disc jockey accused D’Prince of having ulterior motives by setting up a business meeting at a hotel.

Ruger, who was not in support of the allegation took to his Instagram stories on Monday, March 28th to call out the DJ;

“@djdimplenipple you are the true meaning of a bitch and low life and we go use legal actions deflate that your rotten nyash hediat,” he wrote.

Ruger continued, implying that Dimplenipple is used to having hook ups.

Later on, the dancer responded on her Instagram stories, blasting Ruger for showing solidarity with the Jonzing world owner.

“If I slap you, you’ll go back to your web. I am awaiting your lawyer’s response and btw, my a*s is cleaner than how your career will look in the next 10years.” she wrote.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/ruger-blasts-dj-who-accused-his-boss-dprince-of-trying-to-sleep-with-her/
Re: Ruger Blasts DJ Dimplenipple Who Accused His Boss, D’prince Of Sex by Totilopussylick(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
I wish this can reverse the economy melt down in my country Nigeria grin tongue
Re: Ruger Blasts DJ Dimplenipple Who Accused His Boss, D’prince Of Sex by Shalommy(f): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
This d!ck musician is now popular oo.. Chaii
Re: Ruger Blasts DJ Dimplenipple Who Accused His Boss, D’prince Of Sex by Theboy21: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Ruger Blasts DJ Dimplenipple Who Accused His Boss, D’prince Of Sex by Dikegodspower(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wetin concern me self. shocked tongue. Anyway
my tonight sleep will be in full dose
Re: Ruger Blasts DJ Dimplenipple Who Accused His Boss, D’prince Of Sex by Saviourk: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
That's their business..We have so many problems to tackle in this country.
Re: Ruger Blasts DJ Dimplenipple Who Accused His Boss, D’prince Of Sex by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wahala for you if you put your mouth for matter way no concern you.
You never finish your prick matter, you con dey carry boss matter on top of your pink hair.
Small boy.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Apesin Traces, Tracks Down Follower Always Bullying Her Online(vid) / Yul Edochie Wedding Video With 2nd Wife & How His Dad Threatened To Disown Him / Zazu In London, See How A White Man Shake Zazu With Respect (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.