Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) (4021 Views)

Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me / Bosslady Olabisi Olatunbosun: Matthew Ididowo Pasuma's Manager Sexually Harassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_NfZqaTtE4

The internet recently went agog when a video of fast rising singer, Michael Adebayo aka Ruger been sexually assaulted, surfaced online.

Many were expecting to see the lady feeling remorseful about her actions, but we were wrong as the lady continued dancing like nothing happened.

The lady made the move after the singer avoided her on stage. Earlier before the incident, she had stepped on the stage to dance with him and Ruger had paid no regards to her.

In retaliation, she held his crotch and was unbothered even when he stormed off the stage.

Cc lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by Illuminatiship(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Many Nigerian Girls always disgracing themselves (Scabies Citizens)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hmm, na wa ooo. undecided
She get mind ooo..... Dirty mind.
Shameless bitch angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by Kingnelson9: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
You are lucky he is not burna boy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by everythinggirly(f): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
This girl just want to trend, she has no atom of remorse, see her mouth running like tap water. Rubbish!

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by ashawopikin(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Why dem no go ignore u, u no even fine sef
Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:26am On Mar 29, 2022
Because of you, Artiste no gree perfom again. angry

if to say na some kind place, the audience for give you panel beating like person when thief.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by Padipadi(m): 6:09am On Mar 29, 2022
She should be ignored

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by pretydiva(f): 6:54am On Mar 29, 2022
This one na person future wife and mother so oo undecided. Just open up her brain, na water full inside. These are the kind of girls bringing disgrace to womanhood

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by Waakanda: 6:57am On Mar 29, 2022
undecided
Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by illicit(m): 7:15am On Mar 29, 2022
undecided
Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by DaInferno(m): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2022
The female is future grin
Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2022
When i watched the video, i laughed tire. If na burna boy he go draw that hand & gave her a knock on head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by MonkeyMods(m): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2022
Abeg may ona free the girl after all na free publicity for Ruger's upcoming career

Nothing new

Artists around the world get that all the time
Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by Michelle55: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Abeg may ona free the girl after all na free publicity for Ruger's upcoming career

Nothing new

Artists around the world get that all the time
Did you mean this rubbish you typed or you are just joking?
So because he's a man, it simply means he can be sexually assaulted bah?
Your ilks are the reason why we have sexual predators( male/female) roaming amongst us since you saw nothing wrong in what she did.
What has their upcoming career got to do with him being openly assaulted by a woman?
No dey support rubbish make I no change am for you oh undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by Galacious1: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2022
This generation

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by Blingblings(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2022
Just imagine for a moment that it was Tiwa or Yemi Alade or Fave that was performing and a guy did the same thing. The publicity it would have generated, probably the guy would have been arrested by now. But since it's the other way round. Let's sweep it under the rug. A girl even said that men enjoys it when they are sexually harassed...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by Whazar(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
We did not even see your face during the act so trying to explain is like chasing clout cos you are nobody and hope to be somebody with that crazy stunt you pulled

Well there are many stupid people to make you famous with these act you did

WE DON’T WANT TO KNOW YOU

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by macho44(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Michelle55:

Your ilks are the reason why we have sexual predators( male/female) roaming amongst us since you saw nothing wrong in what she did.
What has their upcoming career got to do with him being openly assaulted by a woman?
Na just say i no wan talk. Dem don assault me taya. Morally, Spiritually, Physically. The sexual assault part na every first friday of the month. All the women for my street go just dey hala my name, dey shout "PRINCE CHARMING, PRINCE CHARMING, NA YOU WE KNOW, NA YOU WE KNOW"
Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
What’s the fuse about?is he a virgin?
Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
macho44:

Na just say i no wan talk. Dem don assault me taya. Morally, Spiritually, Physically. The sexual assault part na every first friday of the month. All the women for my street go just dey hala my name, dey shout "PRINCE CHARMING, PRINCE CHARMING, NA YOU WE KNOW, NA YOU WE KNOW"
lets see your pics

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by macho44(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
lets see your pics
I'm A Gentleman, Perfect Gee To Be Precise. I Mend Broken HEARTS & I Teach Them To LOVE AGAIN wink
Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by elonmuskbaby: 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
undecided

She's a dirty creep and rapist .uncouth girl justifying her actions

She should be attested because if it was a female musician performing on stage and a male fan put his hands on her vagina he will have been arrested by now

This girl is a disgusting piece of shii and in my opinion she's neither sorry nor sober for what she did.that musician guy should follow up the and get her arrested.
Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by elonmuskbaby: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
What’s the fuse about?is he a virgin?
please shut up

If an unknown man touches you inappropriately or rapes you and when you confront him he says are you a Virgin? How will you feel? Obviously no difference between you and that disgusting girl.youre a rape apologist and a creep.just try keep your hands to your self because not every man lacks self respect like you women

If there's no big Deal there,pray that you are raped by unknown men so we can read another men are scum thread from uncouth and predatory women like you

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by elonmuskbaby: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Blingblings:
Just imagine for a moment that it was Tiwa or Yemi Alade or Fave that was performing and a guy did the same thing. The publicity it would have generated, probably the guy would have been arrested by now. But since it's the other way round. Let's sweep it under the rug. A girl even said that men enjoys it when they are sexually harassed...
ignore her ignorance.shes a product of dysfunction or even rape
Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by elonmuskbaby: 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
Michelle55:

the animal that mistakenly became human was trying to water down the greviousness of rape

More so this thread has already exposed the fact that some ladies are rapists, rape apologists and sexual creeps.by their fruits we shall know them.small time them go create thread asking why men don't take them seriously

Meanwhile where are the Nigerian feminists? How come they're unusually silent or absent from this thread? Saphire and her Gang where them dey? lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by elonmuskbaby: 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Padipadi:
She should be ignored
nope she should not be ignored.she should be in Mirabel centre or transferred to sexual crimes institutes before going to jail
Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by shadrach77: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
The whole thing appears staged
Re: Lady Who Sexually Harassed Ruger Breaks Silence (video) by enebelid9(m): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigerians invators run for life as Police shoots tear gas� after destroying stadium�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dkpciN7hmI

Gracedavid125:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_NfZqaTtE4

The internet recently went agog when a video of fast rising singer, Michael Adebayo aka Ruger been sexually assaulted, surfaced online.

Many were expecting to see the lady feeling remorseful about her actions, but we were wrong as the lady continued dancing like nothing happened.

The lady made the move after the singer avoided her on stage. Earlier before the incident, she had stepped on the stage to dance with him and Ruger had paid no regards to her.

In retaliation, she held his crotch and was unbothered even when he stormed off the stage.

Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Meet Man Who Photoshopped Himself With Putin, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne And Others / Face Of Unveil Nigeria: Vote For This Beauty / Sade's Tight White Dress (can You Believe She's 52?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.