Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Any Man That Cannot Defend His Wife Like Will Smi Shouldn't Marry - Ruth Kadiri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Any Man That Cannot Defend His Wife Like Will Smi Shouldn't Marry - Ruth Kadiri (582 Views)

Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID / 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don / "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Man That Cannot Defend His Wife Like Will Smi Shouldn't Marry - Ruth Kadiri by emassflourish(m): 7:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Ruth Kadiri-Ezerika has thrown her support behind actor Will Smith after he slapped comedian, Chris Rock for making a joke about his wife.

Kadiri said that any man who cannot defend his wife like Will Smith did should not get married.

The actress shared a photo of Will Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscars.

"Any man that cannot defend his wife like this should not marry her," she wrote.

She added that no one should advice her about brutality, instead they should advice the police about that and also advice Putin about war.

She added: "If you talk anyhow, you collect."

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Cannot Defend His Wife Like Will Smi Shouldn't Marry - Ruth Kadiri by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:50am On Mar 29, 2022
By slapping a man? undecided
This lady ain't aiit in the head.. undecided
Self control.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Cannot Defend His Wife Like Will Smi Shouldn't Marry - Ruth Kadiri by Rastaramsey(m): 7:54am On Mar 29, 2022
This mumu too wan trend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
If any mere niggar slap me like that, he go fall within 7 days grin grin
Re: Any Man That Cannot Defend His Wife Like Will Smi Shouldn't Marry - Ruth Kadiri by Zonefree(m): 8:00am On Mar 29, 2022
Both Chris and Smith are SIMPle men. I doubt if Smith would try that with Kelvin Hart.

Causing public nuisance cos of commercial kpekus that is not loyal undecided.
Will Smith should be pictorial representation of the word SIMP.

With men like this still existing in this world, there will never be peace in the world.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Cannot Defend His Wife Like Will Smi Shouldn't Marry - Ruth Kadiri by Maxymilliano(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2022
See this one, if same man lose his temper and attack you tomorrow, she'll be shouting domestic violence.

Will should have used the opportunity presented to him after picking the award to express his reservations against Chris Rock rather than going physical, which could have brought the entire award night to disrepute if Chris had retaliated.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Cannot Defend His Wife Like Will Smi Shouldn't Marry - Ruth Kadiri by Ahmed0336(m): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2022
Taaaaa

No smart man would want to end his career because of a woman that loves disgracing her husband at the slightest chance.

Will smith Bleep up big time and the day Jada will be through with him, nothing will stop her from divorcing his weak ass.

Him no see August wey follow him wife, den sing song on top their affair join punch. Na C. rock wey Na comedian and wasn't even aware of Jada medical condition him fit punch publicly. Nonsense!!!!
Re: Any Man That Cannot Defend His Wife Like Will Smi Shouldn't Marry - Ruth Kadiri by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2022
I second,you don’t have business with marriage if you can’t defend your wife like Will Smith.I so much love that rage in his eyes immediately he noticed his wife was hurt and he immediately swung into action,such a loving man and I had teary eyes just looking at the rage in Will Smith’s eyes.
Re: Any Man That Cannot Defend His Wife Like Will Smi Shouldn't Marry - Ruth Kadiri by Zonefree(m): 8:23am On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
I second,you don’t have business with marriage if you can’t defend your wife like Will Smith.I so much love that rage in his eyes immediately he noticed his wife was hurt and he immediately swung into action,such a loving man and I had tears eyes just looking at the rage in Will Smith’s eyes.
[/s]
Trash as usual, hungry feminist!

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Cannot Defend His Wife Like Will Smi Shouldn't Marry - Ruth Kadiri by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2022
Zonefree:
[s][/s]
Trash as usual, hungry feminist!
Simp
Re: Any Man That Cannot Defend His Wife Like Will Smi Shouldn't Marry - Ruth Kadiri by Baitullah: 8:36am On Mar 29, 2022
Will is a big ass wimp. First, he laughed at the
joke. But after observing that Jada wasn't having it from her facial expression, he moved to act stupidly.

It's fine to defend your spouse as no one knows what they are going through. But he chose the wrong method to handle the situation.
Re: Any Man That Cannot Defend His Wife Like Will Smi Shouldn't Marry - Ruth Kadiri by Flexherbal(m): 8:38am On Mar 29, 2022
Self control is an admirable character too you know.
Re: Any Man That Cannot Defend His Wife Like Will Smi Shouldn't Marry - Ruth Kadiri by meobizy(f): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2022
It’s always fun when it’s male on male violence or female on male. Switch the gender who receives the violence to female and see everyone collectively lose their minds.

If he defends her a lot, why don’t we read stories of him getting arrested often? Women are natural troublemakers and quick to goad the most docile male to aggression.
Re: Any Man That Cannot Defend His Wife Like Will Smi Shouldn't Marry - Ruth Kadiri by Blingblings(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
I second,you don’t have business with marriage if you can’t defend your wife like Will Smith.I so much love that rage in his eyes immediately he noticed his wife was hurt and he immediately swung into action,such a loving man and I had tears eyes just looking at the rage in Will Smith’s eyes.

The same you that has been bashing Will and calling him all sorts of name, is now concurring with Ruth. Nawa oh... Do you even read before typing? You like clout chasing sha
Re: Any Man That Cannot Defend His Wife Like Will Smi Shouldn't Marry - Ruth Kadiri by Farfalla(f): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
I second,you don’t have business with marriage if you can’t defend your wife like Will Smith.I so much love that rage in his eyes immediately he noticed his wife was hurt and he immediately swung into action,such a loving man and I had teary eyes just looking at the rage in Will Smith’s eyes.

This girl... grin

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Kiss Rita Dominic In Trending Video / Patoranking Suprises Rema On Stage In Kenya (pictures) / Kiss Daniel And Davido Show Off Amazing Leg Work Skills To Viral Song Buga|| Alo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.