Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,630 members, 7,861,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

My Webnovel� - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Webnovel� (215 Views)

New Novel On Webnovel / Burning Wind: The Best Love Story From Webnovel / Win $10,000 In Webnovel 2021 Spirity Awards Spring [Tencent Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Webnovel� by Sanniadeniyi: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2022
Recently, I gave in to my writing hobby and published my works on the Webnovel platform. I may sound bias when I say that my books are dope and worthwhile so give it a shot guys!�. Ensure you add them to your library while at it �.

There's my Isekai Novel - Epic of Unemployed Mercenaries in a Fantasy World.
http://wbnv.in/a/e1gmc6j

Synopsis- A group of mercenaries, hired for a thrilling task met their unexpected doom. Thinking that was the end, they were surprised to be transported to another world, one entirely different from the one they knew.
Now amidst this world of fantasy, swords, and magic, they had to blend in and live their lives. Starting up from the most basic knowledge of learning languages to adventuring, they wanted to know it all, explore this wonderful new world of fantasy!

There's also my Sci Fi Novel for fans of Sci Fi here� - HUMANITY'S TRUMP CARD
http://wbnv.in/a/c5gjUWT

Synopsis- In the Year 2780, Mankind faced extinction against invading Aliens. These humanoid Aliens were vastly superior in every aspect compared to an average human, they could mow buildings,form valid scientific theories, travel over few kilometers over a blink of an Eye.

All appeared to be lost when unexpectedly, An interesting Scientist made a breakthrough with his research, he found that the Aliens otherwise known as Mulkers had a very similar DNA with humans and discovered that the powers of the Mulkers stem in their blood, with this knowledge, he artificially created hybrids that were on par with the opposing Mulkers. His results however were imperfect as they had certain problems, these hybrids were prone to mental attacks due to the conflicted blood within them and would sometimes rage out harming friends alike alongside this, they had very fast growth which limits their lifespan to the maximum of 3 years.

Join the story as our not so perfect fill for heroes face off against this overwhelming threat, Will they be the ones to rescue mankind or are they just ticking bombs ready to blow up Man's hope.

Thank You!

(1) (Reply)

Excellent Content And Copy Writer Available / Books Devourer Come In Here / Content Developer And Creative Writer For A Cooking Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.